Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! :eek: *gasps* I love it too! Man, how'd you do that? It's beautiful! I don't have OCD, and I'm definitely NOT neat. *looks at chair, which she can't see because there's a load of junk on it :lol:* But I'd like to see an eppie like that too, maybe something goes really wrong and his OCD kinda gets the best of him (don't know if that can happen, but it seems interesting to me) and Calleigh is there to comfort him. Awww... :D

There's a fic with ryans OCD problems and calleigh 'helping' him.
you can find the fic at CSI forensics.
i can't post the link because the fic is rated NC-17. (so i warned the minors). ;)
if you can't find it, write a PM.

EDIT: stupid me, the fic is also at FF.net, rated M. :rolleyes:

co-inki-dink? I didn't know that one yet! It's funny. :lol: I'm almost done translating Girlie's fic. Who wants it? Come and get it. :p No, wait, don't! Don't! *Is ran over by CaRWash fans that couldn't read Girlie's fic in German and wanna read it in English* Just a few more sentences! ;)

Not finished yet, and there are a few things that I just don't understand, but you'll be the first one to read it, promise. After all, I have to know if I did it right, or that it is now a completely different fic. Now that would be funny. :lol:

sorry ma'a...Girlie :D I'm done! just need to check a few sentences which I didn't understand the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back