Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dingbat said:
Shootout! That was it! Gotta find caps, then maybe a manip :D

Caderyn said:

Happy birthday dingbat! Many happy wishes! How old are you, btw, if you don't mind me asking ;)? Landmark age?

Nope, dont mind at all. I guess it's a landmark age. 19! I'm an adult now, and I can drink now...but I don't really care bout that...

I'm so busy obsessing over ships to drink :lol:

Ha ha, yeah, the legal age in Canada is 19, isn't it? I seem to remember that somehow. It's 18 in Australia so I've been 'legal' a while ;).

Speaking of which... "Legal". That's another GREAT C/R episode. He teasing her about "bad boys." It seems like he was testing her, to see if she was one of those girls who go for bad boys :devil:

Don't you think he's curious about her love life a lot? ;) Oh Ryan... so obvious.

Happy Bd to you and your sister Dingbat! Legal was so cute, really. Maze, I'm no officially lost on your fic. I don't understand anymore...stupid me. :(

Caderyn said:

Ha ha, yeah, the legal age in Canada is 19, isn't it? I seem to remember that somehow. It's 18 in Australia so I've been 'legal' a while ;).

Yup, 19 is legal now here.

Legal...I do believe that is another episode I missed. But he subtly prys into her love life? Come on Ryan! Shake your head! You ARE her love life! :lol: :devil:

You're welcome, I got quite a few birthday wishes myself here four days ago, so now I'm congratulating everyone. :lol:

So...as we're talking about birthdays...what would Calleigh and Ryan give each other for their birthdays? And would they go anywhere? (me saying: yessss! :D)

I think they would get out! I don't know what Calleigh would Ryan give, but maybe Ryan would give her a rose or something like that

I was thinking among the lines of a necklace. A really pretty one. And they'd go out for dinner', of course. :D Aww now I'm having plot bunnies dancing in my head, but I have the other fic to finish first. Writers, feel free to snag! (please do!)

I think for the next time I give my Fic up...But I have a great Idea for my new fic... :D But It'll have no Happy end...no for Carwash... :(

Oh boy...don't do that to us Girlie! And you're finishing your crossover fic first! :D I haven't been translating it just so you can leave it unfinished! I'm gonna chase you if I have to, you will finish! ;) I'll even help you if you need me to, but I have to know how it continues! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back