Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww..shucks! You people...aww... I guess the timezones are a little off, (The acutal day is June 14, it's only June 13th here) Gee...thanks kids :D

It's funny you should mention twins Maze, my sister and I are twins so technically, it's her bday too :D

Thanks for the pics cinegirl...Ryan singing to me is a dream come true :lol:

lol...yea happy birthday hope its great...man in three years....i definitely see something. They should at least be VERY serious by then.

Remember that episode where Ryan was working that case, and a baby was involved AWWW :sigh: ... I forget what it was called tho...

Dingbat said:
Remember that episode where Ryan was working that case, and a baby was involved AWWW :sigh: ... I forget what it was called tho...

I think I remember what you mean, but I dunno what the ep is either..

Yeah, that was "Shootout" - the one with the shoot out in the hospital. There's this really cute shot of Ryan holding the kid.

Happy birthday dingbat! Many happy wishes! How old are you, btw, if you don't mind me asking ;)? Landmark age?

And someone asked about Emily Procter saying, "Not with my Togo." I think she was referring to the suggestion that Natalia (or another girl) being paired off with Ryan. So Emily went, 'No, don't pair her with my Togo." How cute is that!

Happy real bday Dingbat.

Shootoutt, need to see that eppie.

Dang right Emily! Only you should be paired with your Togo!

First: Happy Birthday Dingbat! :D

Caderyn said:
And someone asked about Emily Procter saying, "Not with my Togo." I think she was referring to the suggestion that Natalia (or another girl) being paired off with Ryan. So Emily went, 'No, don't pair her with my Togo." How cute is that!

thank you...yes, I supposed this is the reason, why she said this, but I didn't know it exactly;)

but, awwwww it's so cute!!!

Shootout! That was it! Gotta find caps, then maybe a manip :D

Caderyn said:

Happy birthday dingbat! Many happy wishes! How old are you, btw, if you don't mind me asking ;)? Landmark age?

Nope, dont mind at all. I guess it's a landmark age. 19! I'm an adult now, and I can drink now...but I don't really care bout that...

I'm so busy obsessing over ships to drink :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back