Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...Johnny was flirting with her all the time....and she didn't seem to reject it :devil:
Her glances talked for her :devil:
They were fantastic.....ahaha :lol:....Careful Johhny...she's the dangerous one :lol:

Thanks Florry. :D
Calleigh, I can help you. The Jake man rocks your world and bring passion and romance into your life. There you go.

Here ya go, its a little belated but oh well! *gives KIANE a pina colada*...*has song stuck in head now*....

I thought they were pretty cute, tho I thought it was odd she went on a 5 day vacation w/ him after such a short period of time. I was glad to see Eric kinda like 'whatever'. He didnt look that heartbroken to me.I thought "officer pretty" was very cute & sweet, they had the 'looks' down. So ar the spoiler thread is up to epi 7 & I think Jake is in almost all of them, I know definately epi 5 & 6.

This piece of interview is fantastic ....thank you so much Rummy80
I love Emily hugging Johnny.....and I love Johnny caressing her :D .... They're both fantastic :D
I love Cake inside and outside from the show :devil:

Those interviews were adorable. I hope we get like a shower scene or something...I want to see Johnny Whitworth shirtless :devil:

Jiffyjazzy said:
Those interviews were adorable. I hope we get like a shower scene or something...I want to see Johnny Whitworth shirtless :devil:
I would love to see him shirtless :devil:
ok....I think these interviews were the evidences which told CAKE must continue :D ..... They're so perfect together...inside and outside the show :D.

Oh, I think we'd all love to see that! :D :devil: I think I'd die though, if we got a shower scene. Johnny...shirtless and wet... :devil:

And I still can't get over how cute those interviews were. :D "Because you're the danger mouse!" :lol: I love these two.

Also, that trip to Antigua? Calleigh never takes vacations! And yet she was all too happy to go away with Jake... :D She doesn't even take days off; she certainly wouldn't go to Antigua with somebody she didn't like; somebody she didn't want to be with. :D

Shirtless and wet? I love it :devil:
*faints*
Well...about the trip to Antigua and Calleigh's vacations I totally agree with you.
The fact she went on vacation.....VACATION for Calleigh :eek: ...the world could explode :lol: (just kidding :D ) with Jake.... Jake means a lot for her :D
Go Cake !!!!! :D
Oh btw...here's the first pic of them together :D
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3817/cakenm3.jpg

Aww! The good ol' days!^^^

I wonder how long they were together from before. Im getting the idea that things must of been pretty serious for these 2. Even more curious to know what broke them up!

You know....I'm wondering the same things .
It sounds it was serious for Calleigh....but let's face it they were both younger....They changed..I don't know Jake....but Calleigh changed a lot.
I think that their relationship is strong...let's hope so....
it will depend on how Jake will react to her incident/alcohol/blood problem. I hope he will react in the best way for Calleigh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back