Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

hello my lovely's, thanks so much for the ep list, I'll get started after I post this icon list that I have now; You do know, knowing me, catnip will be added to them right? lol. You guys know you love me :)

raise of hands for chasing Jake down

I never saw this one. Lovely, lovely and lovely.

Thanks Lambchop I'm gonna save all these beautiful works:thumbsup::lol:

Oooh I especially love the second wallpaper. They just look complete together. They are made for each other, darn it. Cake is the look of love.

Kiane - hoping Johnny doesn't get the pilot, and Cake is still in effect.:devil:

Lambchop :: thats an adorable wallpaper, I'm totally saving it. I honestly don't have any :( But I just saved yours, so I got one now :p

Kiane -- Pilot?

Well pilot refers to the new show in which Johnny Whitworth is going to play.
They should air a pilot and then if everything's ok....they'll do more episode of it.
In all honestly I'm very happy for Johnny's carreer but I'd preferr to have him in CSI:Miami...as I would like to see more CaKe moments:devil:

Those are really good LAMBCHOP, the 2nd is my favorite:p
Aww, kissy kissy...aren't they sweet?

Ok this pilot crap is annoying. What is it supposed to be called & when does the first epi air? Anyone know?
CBS likes to intertwine all thier characters onto other shows, maybe they'll see its a Johnny project & snag it. :)
honestly im not sure how any shows are going to do. That writers strike seemed to put a damper on all kinds of crap in the industry.
Think they could just replace Jake w/ another actor?
*** ducks from the flying objects that FLO is throwing at me***

CATH, I thought you were turning all fluffy & nice on us...where's our icons dollface? I hope you're making them :drool::drool::drool:worthy!!!

I posted it on the Johnny thread. Here it is.

More pilot season coverage

Elisha Cuthbert is returning to television as the female lead in CBS' one-hour pilot "Ny-Lon."

Also cast in the ABC Studios-produced adaptation of the British series are Caterina Scorsone and Johnny Whitworth.

Additionally, Rachel Boston has landed a role on another CBS drama pilot, "Mythological Ex."

Ny-Lon" centers on Edie (Cuthbert), a New York literacy teacher/record store clerk, and Michael, a London stock broker, who embark on a cross-continental romance.

Scorsone ("1-800-Missing") will play Edie's roommate, a slutty, bohemian rocker. Whitworth ("CSI: Miami") will play Edie's rocker ex-boyfriend.

After her breakthrough role on Fox's "24," Cuthbert had focused on movies. Her upcoming features include "My Sassy Girl" and "The Six Lives of Henry Lefay." Cuthbert is repped by Gersh and manager John Carrabino.

Scorsone is repped by Innovative and Open Entertainment. Whitworth is repped by TalentWorks and Artistry Entertainment.

The 20th Century Fox TV-produced "Mythological" is based on the Israeli series about a woman who, after learning from a psychic that she already has dated the man she's supposed to marry, revisits all her past relationships.

Boston ("Hackett") will play her sassy younger sister, a professional dancer. She is repped by Gersh and Forward Entertainment.

Glad you like all the wallpaper. Hope other people make some too!! **hint, hint**

Thanks for the update, LAMBCHOP!
Im guessing this will be just a wait & see kind of thing.;)
We can always just hope that Calleigh comes back next season w/ a ring on her finger & says she got married to him, then when time comes to actually show Jake's face again, it could be a different actor.:p
Hell, Warrick popped up married in Vegas barely showing his wife.
They changed the actress who originally played Peyton on NY.
Why not our CAKE!!! It could happen, ya never know! *shrugs*
:)

I'm rooting for it, for Johnny of course, but is it sad that I want it fail so he'll just stay on Miami, I know it won't be the same if Emily would guest star on there; you know? But I want him to stay on Miami. *glares at MJ* quit making me fluffy! and your icons will be done soon; just waiting till this storm calms down before saving more caps and such. *smooches*

Well I still say, I hope it doesn't get picked up. I'm a bad girl. I don't care. I want Johnny in Miami.
Miami is made for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back