Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLO, me likey the avi, doll!!!
Im sure they're both pretty hyped about it, I mean, Jake/Johnny is one lucky guy, getting to kiss Ms. Duquesne..
Emily/Cal has had some crappy.. & well boring as hell.. men in her life as well.
Hagen off'd himself & Peter was just kinda there. He was a lame attempt in giving her a love interest.
Sure she seemed upset over finding out he was engaged to Monica, but I never really understood why. I don't think they ever really went out, did they? Eh, oh well. This is a good story for her....it's opening up a whole new Calleigh, one I like very much. Aside from her "freak out" in SYG, it's been entertaining to see her in this new light. She was much too into her career, in my opinion.

So, Im gonna stumble into fanfic world here....I think Calleigh would be an "at home" Mom (for a while), if they had a little cupCAKE. Just because of her own "family life". What do ya think?

Yuppie...you like ìmy new icn :D :D I love it. I needed to chang, I always need new things...I'm not static :lol: .
How to blame both of them :devil:
Jake/Johnnt..as you said getting to kiss miss Duquesne :D
Calleigh/Emily....after all those bad stories ( I think that her and Elliot were just flirting)....she's having such great story :D
Yeah...definetly she's having a new light...and I like it :D :D yep except SYG ;)
She definetly is returning the cheerful one but at the same time dedicated to her job :D

Hmmm with cupCAKE arriving she definetly will stay at home just to give him a different childhood from the one troubled she had ;)

Thanks for posting, Florry. Calleigh and Jake look so complete together in that cap. They are partners equally at work, and at love. Period.

You're welcome :D
And you're absolutely right about the pic....they both look awsome :eek: :eek: :D
And you told it....that's exactly what I think ;) :D

So 24 hours passed :D
Since this thread is dying I thought I should revive it with two pic from the funniest CAKE scene ;)

if you want we can start a CAKE captation game ;)

Ok, here I go.

Calleigh: "do you think anyone saw us?"
Jake: "no, ...but, um...don't forget your pants.
Calleigh: "oh...right"

That's all I got.
Im feeling the Sunday blahhhs today. This no epi crap is sucking way too bad.
**prays for the negotiating to be done**
I could use some "going under" right about now. ;) ;)
They could repeat that epi every week & I'd be happy. :D

They could repeat "going under" everyday and I'll be happy :D
Hopefully this strike is coming to an end ;)
*cross fingers...also the ones from her feet*
I need some CAKE right now.
I'm looking forward for the strike to come to an end...so we could watch a loot of more CAKE episodes ;)

"come as you are" is a great one, too. Wait, is that right?
The one where the skanks are auctioned off. :confused:
Haha, anyway, loovvve that epi, too!!

Ya gotta love Calleigh all jealous & giddy!! She was so cute in that one.
"we do make a good team" ;)
"we have our moments" ;) ;)

Natalia: "jake, huh?" :p
Calleigh " :D :D"!
Ahhhhaaa ...I love it!

Where did RUMMY run off to? **probably out perfecting that chocolate jalapeno cake recipe**

Mmm. Me wants some.

Yeah "going going ogne" definetly it was a CAKE epi :D
I was gigglin all the time after that scene...especially after the scene
C: I can't believe I took a bullet for you.
J: I can't believe I shot a man for you.
C: I'm the one in pain!
J: I've got the emotional scars!
C: You're not loosing any sleep over this
J: Hmm maybe you're right
C: what?!?!?
J: You're right Calleigh
C: nice to hear
J: you must admit it.... we are a great team.
C: we have our moments
and right after it these smiles :D CAKE
I was really giggling after it :D :D

Hmmm Rummy.....I don't know where he's gone :eek:
Maybe he's busy with exams at university...we have different period of exams from region to region ;)

I tried that cake with chocolate and pepper...and it was absolutely delicious Cakylicious :D *slurp*

oH YEAH..."GOING GOING GONE"! *smax forehead*
I get all those epis in between going under & internal affairs all confused...I have no idea why. :rolleyes:
Except for Darkroom & Looks could kill...but that's because of the obvious ;) ;)

I have yet to make the cake...I really need to, though.
My husband would probably really like it..*he's part mexican, he likes the hot stuff*
That'll be my new mission.

That scene was just awesome!!! Im so glad you know it word for word; obviously I don't.
Ther are really funny together, I hope that when we do get some more epis, we'll get some funny scenes, too & not just overly dramatic.
I could go for some sexy, flirty, FUN scenes!!

Yeah definetly they're funny but at the same time they know when to be serious and have to talk with victims or suspects :D
I love it.
They really craked me up during the coffe scene in "Bang Bang Your Debt"

C: this is the coffee maschine that I want..it makes macchiato, espresso, capuccino...
J: when would I ever make macchiato?
C: after we buy the maschine.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2395/85731588kp1.jpg
Another one really funny was at the beginning of "sunblock"
I don't remember the whole dialogue...my bad...but I really loved
C: not now Barkley
or
J: oh call me..if you still remember the number
the whole dialogue cracked me up :lol:

WOW you're husband half mexican :D he'll surely appreciate CAKE's hotness :devil:

I so can't wait future CAKE's episodes :D

I know, I can't wait either!!!

This sounds crazy but I saw an old pisture od Hugh Hefner when he was younger, & theres a little Jake resemblence. Johnny is hotter of course, but I think it was in the eyes.
I thought "oh wow, he looks kinda like Jakers"
Now I can just picture him in a silk robe & Calleigh in bunny ears :lol:
:devil: :devil:

Sunblock was good too. Calleigh & Alexx talkin' about Jake, I just liked seeing her discuss him a little w/ her other colleauges.
I like to think that she chats w/ Alexx about him more than we get to see! ;)

Cute, Cute.

BTW, your CAKE banner is beautiful, FLO! Damn, their hot together.
Congrats on your other win :p

OMG Jake in silk robe and Calleigh in bunny ears :lol: :lol: that would be fantastic :lol: :devil:
*she shakes her head* ah Calleigh and Jake....how to loose seriousness in one second :lol:

Yeah Sunblock.......this interection between Calleigh and Alexx...I always love it...especially if they're talking about Jake :devil: I totally can imagine Alexx with her "look do not touch rule" returning :devil: :lol:
I'm sure Alexx would be happy everything Calleigh says to her...and if Calleigh is happy Alexx would be the happiest person of the world...she's the "mother" of the team ;)

Thank you, CSI_Kat mad it...she's absolutely fantastic....and yeahhh this couple is so hoooot :devil: :devil:
Thaniks also for the other one :D

Ah yes, csikat is awesome.

Calleigh looks like she's getting ready to whisper sweet nothings in Jake's ear.
All leaning her boobs in on him. Go get 'im girl!!!. :devil:
Jake is saying "Take the damn picture so I can throw Calleigh down on this bed & have my way with her already"
*takes picture*
OFF TO BED THEY GO..... :devil: :devil:

Great imagine :devil: :lol: ...you made my day with it :D
Yeah definetly you can think this if you see this pic.
They're incredibly hot in it :devil:
Go Calleigh go Jake :devil:
They really should make a scene like this in one of the new episodes :lol: :devil:
*she continues imagining Calleigh with bunny ears in this scene* :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back