"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Blu said:
I just have one question:

Why was the actress who played Lindsay Willows different than the actress whose been playing her for the last six seasons?

It was an awesome episode overall, I look forward to seeing it concluded.
They re-cast the part of Lindsey, I guess, to have her appear as more of an angsty teenager. Kay Panabaker did really well, however, I miss Madison.

wow...wow....loved this episode...i thought it was going to suck, but i was wrong....i think the reason that lindsey sat in the back was because the back door was closest to her when cath pulled up or because she was mad and didn't want to sit by her mother....kay did an awesome job and i no longer doubt her abillities to play lindsey...the miniature case slowed things down....could have picked up the tempo a little...but still....a great episode...

That's too bad, the other girl was doing really well, including playing a rebellious/angsty teen, or the makings of what was to come, anyway.

I loved the hole epy, though I am a little confused. Did I miss the end or did they not solve the "rock star's" case :confused:?

Great episode! It had me at the edge of my seat. Glad that Catherine was not raped and they found the guys who did that to her, but yet they were connected to Sam. And that ending was shocking! I had read in here that Sam was going to be shot and killed and was waiting for it but it still shocked me. Poor Catherine.
And when they found Lindsay at that house and she was reunited with Catherine, that scene definitely made me cry. I'll admit it, haha. Such a very touching scene.

And earlier in the episode, when Nick was processing Cath's car for any fingerprints, he did apologize for leaving her at that bar. But that's the only time he brought it up.

And that scene with Grissom and Doc singing was hilarious! Love it when Doc sang the COD. lol

So I take it that Izzy's death is still unsolved? Good to see that I wasn't the only one who was confused about that photo of the doll's green eye. :) I kind of thought it was the son who killed Izzy since he was into models and stuff like that. But that whole miniature model of the crime scene was just odd but yet spooky.

Aquarian said:

And that scene with Grissom and Doc singing was hilarious! Love it when Doc sang the COD. lol

:lol: That's my favorite part of the entire ep. It made me laugh so hard that I had to call my mom up and laugh with her about it. :lol:

Al rocks! :p

My mom said that is was a kind of morbid, but then they deal with death all day; they have to do something with their time. :lol: I guess so. :p

athlov said:
Aquarian said:

:lol: That's my favorite part of the entire ep. It made me laugh so hard that I had to call my mom up and laugh with her about it. :lol:

Al rocks! :p

My mom said that is was a kind of morbid, but then they deal with death all day; they have to do something with their time. :lol: I guess so. :p
That made the whole episode worth watching. I'm still laughing. And Doc Robbins is a good singer! Who knew!?

I know that here in Canada it is strongly suggested (but I am not sure that it is law) that children under the age of 12 sit in the back seat. I reads as a warning on the passenger side sunviser as a warning for the airbag.

Ok, I missed some parts of last week's episode of CSI. Here are my questions I have.

1. Who killed the woman at the Cirque du Soleil? Was it an accident?
2. Who killed Robert O'Brien? Was it suicide?
3. Were there 2 men at the bar where Catherine was at the bar? Someone slipped something into her drink then, some guy takes advantage of her. Are these men Robert O'Brien's brother and Joe. Joe is Robert O'Brien's lover? These 2 men also kidnapped Lindsay?

4. Joe shoots Sam, but then Sam's bodyguard kills Joe?
5. The man that held Linday hostage, and we see him in the hospital handcuffed to the bed, is that Robert O'Brien's brother? So this guy commited robbery. Thats how they know about the chair.

6. The end of Part 2's episode was weird. Grissom is looking at the doll, and some blood is on the forehead, then the end. Who killed Izzy? His wives didnt do it, the son didnt do it, the nanny didnt do it. Could it have been a crazed fan? Who would make the dollhouse look at the actual murder scene?

7. Is Sam really dead??! He cant be!

Anna

I think the whole reason Lindsay got into the back seat of the car and not the front was because she was mad at Catherine, and she didn't want to sit up front with her..

I could be wrong though.

LOVED the ending! very mysterious!!!! I can't wait to see where this goes!!

And Greg. HELLO GORGEOUS ARMS!! Wow... He should have taken off his shirt so we could the rest of his buffness! (HAHAH)

I'm SO glad Cath wasn't raped.. That would be TOO much for her, and when Sara was all concerened and stuff was really sweet. :)

Overall GREAT episode!!!

The ending left you hanging. Who killed Izzy? Do we know yet? Or maybe they will show this at a later episode? I cant believe Sam is dead:(

Anna

I didn't like the way the show ended with Grissom. I thought there should have been more to it, but that is just me. :eek:

Huggies,

The Phantom :cool:

Paul Melander killed himself in the bath tub, or is there something that you are saying or hinting at that I am forgeting?

Huggies,

The Phantom

Back