"Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion **SPOILERS**

yeah soo So far I don't see a ring on warricks finger..how sad=] but um.. I believe the guy when he said he didn't kill that girl thats obsessed with those shows.. and the whole veggie burger thing.. "where's the love?" hahah warrick is soo amazingly funny espically the tone he said it in. how does everyone like it so far?

I'm too excited to concentrate on what is actually happening right now. I think I was hyperventaliting for the first half! I'll have to re-watch it tomorrow morning instead of doing homework. :)

Ack. I still have to wait 3 more hours. This is a bummer. So? How's the episode so far? Is it good?

:lol: I thought about that too. But I thought that was a great episode. Absolutely awesome! I felt so bad for Catherine, though! I just wanted to give her a big hug! I cannot wait until next week!

AHHAHHAHAH who was right... I was right.. Catherine was having sex only yea.. she was rapped. but it was her .. and I was right about nick and that blonde chick.. but I wasn't right about Catherine being naked in her own house. =[ O well 2 our of 3. Wow I have better observing skills than my forensics test that I took. SOo I wanted to see the accident. dang. Any way who like it?

No it was a motel... so she probally knew that he wouldn't come back especially since he raped her. just a theory.

TylerDalton said:
Umm does Catherine not realize that the guy that raped her might come BACK?!?

I know!! Why the heck is she taking a shower in that room??? Unless that's her room... :confused:

Pretty good episode... LOVED John Mayer!! *Sniff* Barely any Greg!! But according to the rumors, hopefully there'll be plent of that to come... Btw that model of the crime scene is freaky huh?

Well if you peice things together, there's more to the murder with the male couple..its just doesn't fit. Cath was drinking maragritas, I bet that guy slipped her his drug, which meant she wasn't raped.

I think it has something to do with Sam Bruan, no way that guy is in there and nothing else is mentioned.

Overall enjoyed the eppy.

K

I like this conversation. Kinda this, but not sure it's 100% right.
Grissom: I bought you veggie burger.
Sara: Thanks :)
Warrick: What about me?
Grissom: I didn't know you were here. Soy sorry.
Warrick: Where's the love?!
Sara: *beams* :D

Anyway, I feel terrible for Catherine. What's the feeling if you just wake up on stranger's bed, find out the dreadful thing happened to you when you were unconscious, and you have to collect evidence from yourself? Double the sorrow :( What's she gonna do next? Will someone know about this? :( OMG I don't wanna think of it...

Wow i really liked the episode. It was great. I was not bored at all with nothing. Cant wait till next Thursday now!

That was good. Catherine did do the evidence before she take a shower but she should go home after she does the evidence then take a shower in her home.

I can't wait 'till next week. I knew someone is going to blames himself.

Back