Broken (Vegas RP)

"Can I see?" Catherine asked her. She knew it wasn't from falling, nobody got bruises all up and down their arms from falling.

Catherine nodded and then looked back at Nick and Sara, her eyes nonverbally telling them to help. "If someone hurt you, it's okay to tell us, we are going to keep you safe, promise."

"H-he said he'd kill us." Brenda said for the first time, "that's why she won't tell"
"Brenda! Please!" Cassie yelled back.

"If someone threatened you, you have to tell us, we are going to keep you safe. No one is going to hurt you, but you have to tell us who threatened you if you want to be safe."

"James did....he said if we ever told what he saw then he would kill us. He would let his friends do..things...to us again. Let them play the 'married game'. And then he would come back and kill us too."
Cassie said shakily, and gently, reaching over to Brenda, pulled her shirt aside to reveal bruises all over her chest and shoulders, and a healing gash across her shoulder.
"Kelly already tried..."

Catherine winced when she saw the bruises on her. She couldn't imagine some asshole who wanted to do this to little kids. People were so sick these days.

Sara sat in disblief for a minute. "Hey Cath I'm going to talk to Nick I'll be right back." she said and with taht she walked out of the interregation room. She found Nick outside watching through the two-way mirror. "Hey, was that why the girls were brought in because their foster mom was killed?" she asked him.

Back