Broken (Vegas RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Shady Lane, Apr 9, 2006.

1. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

"Why yes it is." Hodges said, walking in front of Zoey nearly inches away from her, "Do you... want to talk about testing?"

"Enough!" Greg shouted then turned to Zoey, "This is the best lab in Nervada, a lot more high tech then what your used to."

2. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

Turning as Hodges came up to her, she gave him a quizicall look.

"I find the ones that are all talk, have less to deliver." She said quietly. Turning as Greg spoke up from the other side of the room.

Zoey nodded. "Yeah. I pretty much expected it. I learned on these machines... but haven't used them in a while. It will be nice to get reaquanited."

She edged her way out from between the "Hodges" guy, and the machine. Handing him back his results.

"Ricin Oil." she said guesturing at the sheet. "Used as a plumper in lipsticks. Or a lethal injection." She shrugged. "So its either a cosmetic you've got under your scope, or residue from a needle." She peeked in the viewer.

Smiling she looked up. Smiling over at Greg.

"Maybe she's born with it.." she teased, repeating the tagline of Maybelline's famous commercials.

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Nick looked at the two girls through the mirror in the Interrogation room before mumbling to Catherine and Sara that he was going for a walk. Pushing the door open he walked down the hall and looked at all the different CSI's and lab techs going about their jobs. Soon he came across Hodges, Greg, and a woman he'd never met before. Stopping behind Greg, he reached out and messed up the younger man's hair, making it more messy than it already was. "Hey Greggo, Hodges." He soon looked to the woman. "Hello there." He flashed one of his smiles.

4. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"Yeah I'll help question them" sara answered him. She watched him walk away and turn to Catherine. "You going to be alright?" she asks.

((sorry it took so long to post i had state training for police explorer competiton from 3:30 to 8:30 then there was a dead body found near by :eek: and my dad was called to it and it was just a hetic night))

5. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

"I think I'll be okay." Catherine said nodding. "Thanks Sara."

6. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

"Maybe your just better then Hodges." Greg laughed, Hodges glared back, "Maybe I'm just better with the ladies," Greg said quiety to Hodges who pushed him.
    Nick came up behind them, "The Hair!" Greg shouted and tried to fix it, but only made it worse. "Ahem... This is Zoey."

7. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"No problem" Sara said. "I'm ready whenever you are." she replied.

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Cath nodded. "Let's do it." she said as she sighed and prepared herself.

9. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

Being caught at her sillyness. Zoey flushed red.

Clearing her throat, she looked over at the man who walked into the room.

"Hi." she said, still feeling stupid. She'd gotten caught up in the giddyness of all the new 'toys' she'd get to play with.

10. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

(the girls are ready whenever :) and about Lindsey--is that ok? if it's not it's totally fine)

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"It's not like I made it worse, Greg. And if you're better with the ladies than Hodges, why don' you have a girlfriend yet?" Nick deadpanned, a grin plastered on his lips. Soon he looked to Zoey and held his hand out to shake hers. "Hello Zoey, I'm Nick Stokes." When he spoke that line, his Texan accent wasn't as 'suppressed' as before.

((ETA: Yeah, I have no problems with you playing Lindsay, csiadict.))

12. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"Let's" Sara relplied and opened the door into interregation.
    ((ok i'm walking from this building at the police station and this sergant comes peeling out of the dirt parking lot screaming at me and the other explorers to get out of the way we thought he was joking...aparently not db in a park...he ain't happy with us))

13. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Greg put his hands up in the air and took a step back, "Hey hey! I'm working on it. Plus I'm not the only one without a girlfriend. Nick." He shoved his hands into his pockets and raised an eyebrow.

14. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

Zoey looked around trying to discern whether this was friendly work banter, or .. not.

Nick's hand extended in her direction, allowed her to not worry about it. She rolled her eyes. Why were men always so territorial. Especially in their LABS?

She returned the handshake.

"Zoey Micheals. I'd tell you Im Ecklie's new hire, but that seems to be going over like a lead balloon around here." She smiled. "So Ill just say Im the newest 'lab addition'.

15. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Cassie jerked her head up when she saw the women enter the room. She stared at her, sizing her up, trying to get the upper hand in this conversation.

When Brenda saw who it was she gave a little squeek sound, remembering the last time they had been together. Cassie meanwhile decided to take the lead,
    "Hello, I'm Cassie McBride and this is my sister, Brenda Collins." She said clearly, holding her head up high.