Broken (Vegas RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Shady Lane, Apr 9, 2006.

1. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"Yep, so when can we talk to the girls?" Sara questions.

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Nick replied in a quiet and soft tone, softer than needed really. "Whenever you're ready.. Are you going to question them?"

3. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Greg walked down the hall way, wearing his usual band tee-shirt and jeans, his hair was also a mess. Very unprofessional, but hey he wasn't on a case at the moment.
    He heard his name and raised a brow, "Err, I'm Greg. I was suppose to meet you? Are you new?"

4. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Cath shook her head. "It's okay Nick, I could use all the help I can get." Cath said to him. She smiled over at Sara, letting her know that everything would be okay.

5. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

Zoey turned around, cocking an eyebrow in his direction. That was Mr Greg Sanders? This kid standing in front of her, was supposed to be the lab genius they all went on about back home? God...

"Um.. Yes. Im Zoey Micheals. Im here to replace the last lab recruit. Conrad Ecklie hired me." She said handing him her file. Including her resume, recommendations, and certifications.

"Apparently you don't know Im coming?" she asked impatiently.

6. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

"Ecklie." Greg said coldly, "No, no he didn't tell me. Are you here for DNA?" He couldn't help but feel that Zoey was disapointed.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Nick smiled lightly to Cath and squeezed her shoulder some before returning the shoulder and neck massage from earlier. "This case is probably going to have an impact on most of everyone. Involving children and so on.."

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Cath nodded. "Sometimes, I really do hate my job."

9. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

She looked around the darkened lobby, people coming and going.

"DNA, Diagnostics, Ballistics, Trace, and Graphology." Zoey explained. "Im from Detroit. Their labs don't keep the good ones long. The more you know, the better your chances at results."

She smiled briefly at his obvious dislike of the man she spoke with. The 'interview' had lasted no longer than it took him to explain to her the virtues of his lab. She had apparently nodded at all the right parts. He handed her the job right there.

"You've apparently had some trouble filling this position.." Zoey ventured, taking in his t shirt.

10. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

"Well we've had problems keeping people in DNA, but I'm sorry I seriously didn't know you were coming." He looked around and whispered, "I'm going to kill him for that." Greg smiled, "I'll give you a tour of the lab if you like."

11. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

She shrugged. She hated new places. She hated not knowing where things were. That transition time of 'getting the ropes' always left her feeling anxious.

"Sure." she said, turning to fall into step beside him, as he walked down the hall.

"I mean its your Lab. Who better to give a tour? They talk about you out in Detroit. Your kind of famous. The whole Lab Rat goes CSI thing..." She said trying to be friendly. Trying to regain some ground she knew she probably trampled with her first impression.

12. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Greg stopped, a grin spread on his face, "I'm famous?" Greg said with hope then murmured, "Maybe I can be a rockstar." He glanced up at her confused expression, "Nevermind." He continued to walk down the hallway with her.

13. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

When he stopped, she looked over at him. Frowning in confusion at him.

Zoey started to laugh, then thought better of it. Clearing her throat, she followed him up the hallway. Noting the different offices, and titles on the doors. Her photographic memory would come in handy here. This place was a maze of hallways and offices that all looked alike.

As they passed one of the interregation rooms, she saw 2 young girls sitting at a table together. She shook her head. Crime was crime, city to city. Accents changed, climate, but awful was still awful. She was glad she worked with a microscope. For the most part, the things she came across in her carreer were cut and dry. No emotions, just answers.

Their silence unnerved her. As they walked along.

"Yeah... Id say KNOWN anyway." She smiled over at him. "You interned as an entry-level lab tech at San Francisco PD for two semesters, went to Berkley, Graduated in the top 5 or your class. Top 7 of the Decade out of that program..." She named off the facts she'd heard around.

"I could go on..."

14. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Greg glanced at the two girls, remembering them clearly, remembering their cases. He frowned too but for a different reason. "Well its a good thing I'm known I guess. And wow you must be really smart its great to have you in this lab." They walked down to trace, where they found Hodges leaning into a microscope, "Hodges!" Greg said loudly. Hodges jumped 2 feet in the air then glared at Greg, "Sanders." Then he looked up a Zoey and his smile softened, "And who is this?"
    "Oh, she's Zoey, she's new. Also a girl. Don't hit on her."

15. Gracie

Gracie CSI Level One

"Smart enought to get the hell out of Detroit anyway." Zoey quipped, before she thought better of it.

She followed him into a lab marked Trace. Watching the interaction between the two as she hung back.

Cocking a sarcastic eyebrow in Hodges direction, she took in the room. Well the equipment was way more advanced then what she was used to. She looked past the mans shoulder, ingnoring the comment.

"Is that a Dexitron 3000?" She asked walking over to the analysis machine. She picked up the results that had just printed, looking over the breakdown.

"Wow, sub AND post! Kind of eliminates the need for secondary testing..."

She turned seeing the 2 of them watching her.

"We did a lot of base testing back home." she shrugged. "One machine, 12 techs. It was easier on the nerves if you just kept it basic."