Broken (Vegas RP)

Catherine glared at him with her mouth wide open did he just- he did, now she was steaming. "Grissom, may I speak to you in the hallway please?" she asked him calmly.

Grissom just gave Catherine a look. He didn't expect this, and the damn guy looked smug.
"I'll be back. Meanwhile, I'm sure you'll be comfortable back in the cell."
He followed Catherine outside, ready to ask her why she had to talk to him - what was so important?

"Grissom, ever since you left me in that hospital by myself today, you have been nothing but heartless towards me." she said in almost a sad tone. She was tiered of being angry with him. Catherine looked up at him with tears starting to develop in her eyes. She was hurt by the fact that he left here there alone.

She shook her head and stepped away from him, trying to hide her tears from him. "I was scared Grissom, some random guy walked in and attacked me, I couldn't even defend myself. Then when I get to the hospital, all these doctors are spitting out medical terms to me, and I have no idea what they are talking about, and then the one person, that made me feel safe...." she took a moment to take in a deep breath. "....left me, because he had work to do." she said, a tear streaming down her face as she said it.

(Beleive it or not, that was really hard to write! lol I couldn't think of anything.)

(It's okay. I almost thought she would slap him! :lol:)

Grissom was just blindsided by this. Here he was, ready to chastise her for interrupting an important interrogation and now she has him feel sorry for her...
"Catherine, you know how important this is. I took you to the hospital because you were hurt. I was worried, and I knew you would be alright there." he sighged, not sure what more to say. "If the stress is getting to be too much, maybe I should pull you off the case. I can always get someone from swing shift."

He just gave Catherine a half-apologetic look but walked back to the interrogation room to talk to Brass.

(Would she slap him now? :p )

(She would have if he didn't walk away lol)

Catherine was hurt by what he had just said to her. She started to cry uncontrollably. She leaned on the glass to the interrogation room and tried to muffle her sobs. She was sure that Grissom and Brass could hear them clearly, so she walked slowly down the hall, hoping that Grissom would just stop her and hug her, and confort her, but she was pretty sure there was zero chance that that was going to happen.

(Poor Catherine lol)

Nick smiled at Sara some before replying. "My pleasure.. The girls are doing good. Just at my desk and playing around with a few things."

Greg had just decided to walk to check on the interrogation and the current Gil and Catherine status, he was just walking down their when he saw Catherine leaning against the wall.
"Hey Cath, You okay?"

Catherine wiped away her tears and looked up at Greg. "He pulled me off the case." she said with teary eyes. She knew that Grissom could see her through the glass. Maybe if she couldn't make him feel bad for her, she could make him jealous instead.

He was talking to Brass, but his eyes were darting back to the hallway. He saw Catherine through the glass but decided she would be better off talking to Greg. He had more important things too worry about.

"We can get the guy for assault, but unless you got any new evidence, I don't think we can get him for his wife's murder, or the child abuse."
"Bring him back. I'm going to talk to him and see if I can get something out of him," Grissom looked dead set on confronting the sick guy.

(Alright, SinCityx I'll need you soon to play the father!)

(... Jealous? )

"Wow, Cath I'm really sorry." Greg said not sure what to say, it was true he felt bad. Being pulled off a case was hard, especially if you were really attatched to it, "Is there anything I can do?"

---
(Father)

The foster father was brought back in; he wore a permanent glare on his face, which he directed to Captain Brass and Grissom. "What the hell is your problem, first you say I can't see my children then you lock me up. I know my rights! I'm not talking without a lawyer.

Back