Broken (Vegas RP)

Nick smiled at Cassie and motioned for them to follow. "Sara, we'll be back in a bit. Call me if you want anything." He offered to her before pushing open the morgue door and holding it open for the girls to pass through.

(Alternate roles. You can do a 1,2,1,2 thing or who ever isn't on and you need the roll filled in can do it. *shrugs*)

(Wait... who's the foster father? SinCityx or csiadict11? The father would be coppin' an attitude and may get into another fight! :D)

Grissom walked inside and sat down infront of the cuffed suspect. He slowly looked at the folder before speaking.
"Well, you attacked a CSI in our own building and there's some damning evidence that places you at the scene where your wife died. What do you have to say?"

The two kids walked quickly through the door and out to his car,
"Thank you Mr. Nick" Brenda said quietly to him, remembering her manors.

Nick grinned to the two girls as the walked. He cast a glance in through the window to one of the interrogation rooms and saw the foster father. He was glad the window wasn't at normal eye level so the girls couldn't see him. He held his breath for a moment as they continued walking out to his SUV. "Anythin' for you two." He said before unlocking the truck and opening the door for the girls. "Place of preference to eat?" Nick then asked after he got into the driver's seat.

ShuriyuCSI said:
Nick grinned to the two girls as the walked. He cast a glance in through the window to one of the interrogation rooms and saw the foster father. He was glad the window wasn't at normal eye level so the girls couldn't see him. He held his breath for a moment as they continued walking out to his SUV. "Anythin' for you two." He said before unlocking the truck and opening the door for the girls. "Place of preference to eat?" Nick then asked after he got into the driver's seat.

The girls shook their heads...no they didn't care at all! They sat quietly, trying to be on their best behavior just in case Mr. Stokes wasn't as nice as he seemed.

((Ok guys, here's the deal...I will be away for this next week, (i'll be on vacation in the bahamas) so I won't be able to write at all. I should be on a little more today, but other then that, I guess you will have to pick someone else to be the girls for the time being. Sorry!)

((I think some of us can alternate turns.. *nods* That's okay.))

Nick smiled to them before driving off to the nearest restaurant. "Alright, then what are your favorite foods?" He asked, looking at them momentairily through the rear view mirror.

(And someone needs to be the foster father because Cath and Gil are in interrogation right now lol)

(I am the foster father. csiadict11 and I were both going to Alternate but if one of us isn't on the other would take over. And since shes not on... that'd be me.)

Grissom stared at the man who attacked Catherine.
He didn't say a thing when Grissom inquired about the death of his wife.
"Sir, It's in your best interest if you answer. Why did you attack my CSI and why was your wife found dead in your house?" Grissom spoke with a controlled anger.

Nick had learned that the girls liked to eat pasta and things similar to that. He and the girls took about an hour eating lunch and he decided to grab Sara a salad or something like that to give her. Nick brought the girls back to the station and took them to his work area to spend their time drawing on paper or making paperclip chains. He got a lab tech that wasn't on the clock to look after them for the time being. Taking the salad to Sara, he grinned to her.

"Thought I'd buy you a present." He said, handing over the container. "So.. Anything change as of yet?" he asked.

((With Nick, being destracted again. Bwhaha! So.. uh.. SinCityx, are you going to post? ^_^;

Oh! One more thing! I must take off for a couple days. I'll be in Parksville till Sunday so I won't be back untill then. Try not to destroy Nick too much. :lol: His role is open to anyone who needs to have his role played. Have fun! ))

Catherine looked up at Gil when he asked his question. "Since when did you care?" she muttered under her breath so that no one could clearly hear what she said. She was pissed, and when she was pissed, she was stubborn.

Grissom just stared at Catherine. He didn't need her to undermine him in front of a potential suspect.
"Catherine, perhaps you should leave. I can take it from here."

Back