Broken (Vegas RP)

Catherine left her office and followed Grissom just as he had found Greg. "I was scared Grissom, I didn't want to admit it, but I was scared, and you left me there by myself." she said before turning and heading for the breakroom.

"Griss..." Greg hesitated, "I might have to agree with Catherine." He looked at Grissom nervously, hoping he wouldn't blow up at him, "Look you and Catherine are friends, you should have been there for her, and anyway I would have got them out of the morgue eventually, I suggest you give Catherine some space and talk to her later. She seems a bit pissed right now."

(Always ganging up on Grissom... I don't blame ya! :lol:)

Grissom just sighed. For once, the young CSI made sense. He would let Catherine cool down, and she would be back to normal in a day or two.
"Yes, well, how is the investigation going?" Grissom decided not to talk about the Catherine issue. It was time to get back to work.

Cassie and Brenda just stood there a little awkward. They didn't know how to act...they were stuck in the middle with no way out.

(Excuse me? 'for once?' Greggo always makes sense! :lol:)

"We..." Greg started, "Well after I told you about Cassie and Brenda disappearing, I went after the foster father, you know tried to interrogate, I asked him where he was, and if he knew his wife was dead." He started at the ground embarrassed, "He told me to go to hell, and I... well I got scared, what he did to Catherine... I... I'm sorry." Greg said looking away.

(Poor Greg! Getting scared. Well you know he is still a new CSI and he got scared in the 'No Humans Involved" where they were shooting so I thought I'd make him scared of that guy here)

(Oh, you know that was Grissom's POV! ;) I think Greg is always right! :D)

Grissom sighed. "Alright, I'll take care of it. Tell Catherine to make sure the girls are with Nick and Sara, then she can come find me with the father."

Grissom walked to the interrogation room. Time to see what this bastard knew.

(Angry Grissom alert! Who's gonna play the evil foster father?)

Nick looked down at the two girls by his side. "Hey, want to go get something to eat while we're not needed? I know I could use something." He smiled to the two, trying to ease the awkwardness out of the situation.

((*meanwhile, watching the rest of the RP develop with popcorn* o.o))

(I'll play the foster father while Greg because Greg won't be doing anything till I figure out something...)

Greg walked into the break room and found Catherine sitting at the table with her head in her hands. "Catherine?" He asked, "I uh, well just so you know I'm taking your side, Grissom should have been there for you. I talked to him and he seems... Actually I don't know, he doesn't really show a lot of emotion." He sat down beside her, "But I'm sorry for what happened, and I hope your okay." He said with a sheepish grin, "And if it makes you feel better you can go and interrogate the foster father all you want and get him to cough up what really happened, you'll do better then I did."

Catherine payed attention to him, but still did not take her head out of her hands. "You know, after all that I have been through today, that's all that I really needed to hear." Catherine said, finally taking her head out of her hands. "Thanks Greg." she told him as she stood up and headed for the interrogation room. Before she could even notice anything, she was in the room. "Greg didn't tell me Grissom would be in here." She muttered to herself as she walked up and sat down next to him in the room.

(Lol, I didn't did I? He also forgot to ask and make sure that Nick and Sara were taking care of Brenda and Cassie. Forgetful Greg. I'll wait till you start to interrogate before I start RPing the father.

Edit: Sure, Lol share. )

Back