British Fans... Who would you cast in CSI: London?

I think David jason would be good as a head super visor and maybe Brittany Snow for an inexperienced person or maybe Sophia dans.
Medical examiner: Tara strong.Maybe or someone like Alexx
Fire arms: someone like Calleigh but a man
CSI's: Brittany Snow for an inexperienced person or maybe Sophia dans definately someone like Danny messer(CSI NY)to put some pazaz into it make it so you can put some couples together, someone like Nick (CSI LV) and maybe someone like Cathrine so they can have a kid to wind them up.

Colin Firth can play whatever part he likes as long as he's on the screen :devil:

Heehee...I can just imagine David Jason as a head supervisor, barking at his team and bossing them around :lol: Or maybe I've just watched too much of A Touch Of Frost :lol:

talyra said:
^^ I was going for the Welsh thing, but that's funny too :D

dove said:
i know i said bruce but what about others with the comedy flare - i don't think i could see ricky gervais doing this. i also think that puting the show in london is a good thing but you need to have people who can do different language and i don't know many british stars who have.

No, not Ricky Gervais, he can only play one part and it's annoying. Unless we can have him as a guest star, getting killed, or playing a particularly obnoxious suspect. Can we also kill Jimmy Carr?
Someone suggested Bill Bailey as a mad lab tech. I can see that working :D

Oh God yes...Jimmy Carr to go...in a very very painful slow way. Please!

Bill as a lab tech would be amazing. Can we also have Dylan Moran pop up as grumpy lab tech like Bernard from Black books.

I'm a HUGE league of Gentlemen fan so would love Mark Gatiss to pop up as some medical expert!

Oh query for the Brits.
Amyone know when CSI:NY new series will be starting in the UK. Channel 5's website says zippy about it.

I was going suggest Trevor Eve as a Grissom/Horatio role but 548732985 others thought the same LOL

I Love Waking the Dead - t'is my fave UK Crime Drama.

Errrr

Victoria Smurfit - she did the Trial and Retribution shows.

I think every decent actor/ess in UK has been covered LOL

Hey June_85, is that your nicname because it's when you were born? Sorry, just curious because that's when I was born ;)

How about Helen Mirren? Who incidentally has now finished as her character in Prime Suspect after many years :( I think she would make a good Catherine-type figure.

Hey!!

Yeah it was year I was born, June is the month I was born in aswell as being my name LOL

OT - I Like Jimmy Carr - I think he's funny - I'm going to see him in Manchester in a couple of weeks time hehe
I love Ricky Gervais aswell LMAO

^ Cool! Which date? Mine's the 15th :)

Yeah, Ricky Gervais is funny, though I can't see him as a CSI somehow :lol: Oohh, ok, maybe I could get used to it ;)

24th June for me!!!

February?? I guess thats not too bad.

Frankie Boyle is sooooooo funny, I love him on Mock The Week!

I think Helen Mirren is a great suggestion.

How about good old Amanda Burton - I think she would be great as an investigator rather than pathologist.

dove said:
i think any british comdian would be good in a brit csi -
you can go wrong

Peter Kay!! Peter Kay!! Eddie Izzard!! Eddie Izzard!! *jumps up and down frantically waving arms about*

They would inject some real humour. I can see them in the morgue - Al Robbins type characters. I would so watch then! :lol:

Back