British Fans... Who would you cast in CSI: London?

talyra said:
^^ Hey, leave the Welsh with SOMETHING to look at, will ya?
We've already nicked David Tennant. If we're not careful there won't be anyone left for Doctor Who or Torchwood. Or any other British TV drama for that matter...

:lol: OK, no worries!

I'm liking the poll idea, we must have been through all the British actors out there by now! I'm struggling to think of any new ones to add! :p

Obviously, as they don't have to be British actors, I'm starting to think of poaching some current CSI actors, er George Eads anyone.... :devil:

eta: Sorry, really bad spelling from me today. ;)

talyra said:
^^ Hey, leave the Welsh with SOMETHING to look at, will ya?
We've already nicked David Tennant. If we're not careful there won't be anyone left for Doctor Who or Torchwood. Or any other British TV drama for that matter...

Is it possible to add a poll halfway through a thread? If not, would we get into trouble for making a new thread with a poll for the same topic? I was thinking it might be fun to compile the most popular suggestions and turn them into a poll...

we welsh are good - well done Russell T davies - do you think if we asked him he could make a pilot for CSI:LONDON

OK, I've decided to add a poll to this, please vote below for two lead characters you would like to see in CSI:London. I went with two, because one just isn't enough! ;) I went back through the previous posts and tried to include a good cross section. I'm sure I've missed some people out, sorry! Let me know what you think and have fun :D And then we could do another poll with other characters and lab techs?

Back