Bring It On Home To Me (LV, Miami, NCIS, NY RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Bring It On Home To Me

Gibbs shot out of his seat, and went to Tony, and looked at him, "Are you ok?" and hugged him, "We'll catch that son of a bitch, and fry his ass" He was serious too.

McGee nodded, "Yeah Tony"

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony forced Gibbs off of him, beginning to shake and tremble. "It's not God damn possible," he said quietly. Tony turned and began to head out of the office, not thinking twice of stopping. "I don't know what he looks like, what van he was driving, or anything! I can't even begin to remember what alley I was in!" Tony said, frusterated.

3. CathStokes

Gibbs ran out after him, and grabbed his arm, "DiNozzo" He wanted to help him, but he didn't know how. He really wished Kate would send him a sign or something of what to do. "We'll catch him, Tony, We will"

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony whirled around, yanking his arm free from Gibbs. "With what?! All that could possibly lead to him is the chance of me contracting HIV. Even then, it's a million-to-one chance!" he shouted. He'd almost momentarily forgot that McGee was even in the room.

5. CathStokes

Gibbs was running out of ideas, and ways to calm him down, He didn't know what to do, He could listen, but he wasn't sure how to, He was losing Tony, and he couldn't stop it. Gibbs wanted to tell him, he loved him, but he wasn't sure Tony would really care at the moment.

McGee watched them, He really wished Kate would walk through that door right now, but would that even make a difference, He doubt it.

{I miss Kate too! :( }

6. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

(Awe!)

"That's what I thought.." Tony finally said quietly after a long few seconds of silence. He dropped his arms to his sides and turned. "I'm going home," he said. "Call me if you need me."

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Cath..." Nick started. "We're in public..." he told her, motioning out of the car windows. "We can't..." he mumbled, not really sure who he was saying this to anymore- Catherine or himself. Despite his excuses, Nick's lips hungrily found Catherine's as his hands moved down to her hips to keep her still as he kissed her. "We really shouldn't..." he murmured.

8. CathStokes

{Dangit, one of these days I'm gonna bring her back! :D }

Gibbs looked at McGee, and then followed Tony out, "Tony" he said in a soft voice.
    ===
    Catherine smiled into his kissed, and licked his lips, and ran her leg up and down his, "Come on Nicky, They can't see, tinted windows, remember?"

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony stopped in his tracks. "What.." he said, sounding broken. Tony was thinking that that bottle of whiskey at home was starting to look very appealing, either that or a long, long shower.

10. CathStokes

Gibbs lightly put his hand on his shoulder, "What can I do for you?" He really wanted to know how to help him.

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony flinched a bit when Gibbs set a hand on his shoulder. He soon turned and crumbled right then and there, gently clutching at Gibbs' shirt, burrying his face into Gibbs' neck. "Other than erase the last four hours of my life? I just wanna go home," he whispered weakly. "I'm so sorry, Gibbs."

12. CathStokes

Gibbs rubbed Tony's back, and whispered, "I would if I could, Tony, I really would" and kissed Tony on the forhead, "Do you want me to stay with you?"

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"Please.." Tony said in a partially pleading tone. He didn't feel like moving quite yet, his arms moving to wrap around Gibbs' neck as they stood there. He knew this was one of the few places that nobody touch him or hurt him.

14. CathStokes

Gibbs nodded, and continued to rub his back, "I'll stay with you a few nights, until you kick me out" he chuckled.

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony smiled lightly, hugging Gibbs tightly. "Thank you," he whispered quietly before slowly pulling back from Gibbs. "I couldn't kick you out boss, not in a million years," he said with a light smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.