Bring It On Home To Me (LV, Miami, NCIS, NY RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Bring It On Home To Me

Catherine wrapped her arms tight around Nick, bringing him closer to her, "I love you, Nicky"
    ===
    Gibbs glanced at Tony a few times, and noticed he was sleeping, he slowed down for the red light, and turned his head to watch him a little better, He was worried for Tony.

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

It was only moments later that Tony's jaw clenched and his face began to look troubled. He shifted like he was uncomfortable and his breathing shallowed greatly. One of his hands were in a fist, tensed up enough that his knuckles were turning white.

3. CathStokes

Gibbs noticed, and when the light turned green, he pulled over into a deserted parking lot, and ran his hand over Tony's, "Tony?" He said in a soft voice, "Its okay, Tony, You're safe, Wake up"

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony's dream soon turned into recollections of what happened. He desperately wanted to put a face to that voice, but it just wouldn't come. Tony never saw a face, nor plates or anything, that only made him extremely frusterated. He wanted to do something, but he couldn't. Tony took a minute to get roused from sleep, eyes opening slightly as he relaxed his jaw and fist, gaze drawn downwards.

5. CathStokes

Gibbs rubbed his shoulder lightly, "Tony? Are you ok?"

6. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony lightly bit his lower lip before he finally looked up at Gibbs. "I just want to remember. I don't know if I'm missing something, or I remember everything already," Tony whispered quietly. "Witnesses and victims are the best thing you have if you have no evidence, and I can't remember a damn thing. All I have is a voice that won't stop speaking to me."

7. CathStokes

Gibbs leaned over to kiss Tony's forehead and cheek, and whispered in his ear, "It'll all come to you, don't force it Tony"

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"It's like having a case of amnesia," Tony mumbled lightly before looking over to Gibbs. He looked worn and tired, but he didn't feel like falling asleep again. "I'm sorry.. I'm not of much help."

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"I love you too, Cath," Nick told her, squeezing her tightly. "I love you, and I always will..." he said before he crumbled forward onto the ground, feeling something hit the back of his head. The shooter was standing above Nick's limp form on the ground, the butt of his gun pointed at Nick.

"Hey honey," he smiled at Catherine. "All alone?"

:)lol: Yes I know, I'm terrible :p)

10. CathStokes

Gibbs lightly rubbed his shoulder, "Your fine, Tony, It's okay" and hugged the man to him, "We'll make it better"
    =====
    {Evil :p }
    Catherine looked at the man in shock, She thought Nick had killed him, "What do you want?" She stammerd out.

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"You arn't going to make me talk to a department shr- psychologist or anything, are you? The last thing I want is to talk with them," Tony said quietly, wrapping his arms tightly around Gibbs and almost clung to the other man.

12. CathStokes

Gibbs rubbed his back, and kissed his forehead, "Not unless you want to, I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do"

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony smiled weakly, nodding lightly before beginning to pull back. "Let's get home," Tony said quietly. "We can relax there.."

14. CathStokes

Gibbs rubbed Tony's hand for a minute, "Of course" and pulled back into his seat, and pulled the car in a gear, and got back onto the highway.

15. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

The man shrugged. "How about a little fun? What do you say?" he asked her. "The cowboy's just a little... limp," he laughed, motioning down to Nick on the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.