Bring It On Home To Me (LV, Miami, NCIS, NY RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: Bring It On Home To Me

Tony grinned and nearly jumped for joy when Gibbs said that. He soon headed to the elevator and began his ascent to the main floor, just about running to his car to begin the scope down in the south end of Washington D.C. It took a maximum of about half an hour to get down to the ‘drug quarter’, five red lights included. Tony parked a couple streets over and emerged from his car to walk towards his destination.

It was then he noticed that it was just about nightfall, and he could possibly be there all night. Oh great, he thought as he hugged his jacket closer. Tony spotted an alleyway close to the apartment building on Pennington, deciding to hide out in the shadows there. He took one glance at the photo of the suspect in hand before slipping the picture into the inside pocket of his jacket. It was just seconds later that he heard the unmistakable ‘click’ of a gun.

“Turn around, and I’ll shoot. Hands out to your sides, pretty boy,” the man behind Tony had hissed. The man didn’t reek of alcohol or drugs.

Tony reluctantly did as he was told, choosing not to get capped by the gunman. Tony felt the man’s hands all over him, removing his gun and his badge. Ah, crap… This is my lucky day, he thought grimly. It was only seconds later that the man had found Tony’s back-ups and slipped them into his own pockets.

“So… Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, is it? How would you like to have a little fun? Don’t turn around, or I shoot,” the man said firmly.

Tony didn’t say a word. The man reached out and blindfolded Tony and soon cuffed Tony’s hands together, with his own handcuffs no less. Tony was just about ready to start swearing in Italian when he was shoved roughly towards a van parked in the back of the alley and into the back. His head wound up hitting something with an edge, not able to break his fall since his hands were bound. Tony groaned lightly when he felt a trickle of blood start running down his forehead, and he began to wonder what the hell was going to happen to him.

Note to self: Always bring back-up, Tony now thought ruefully. He could have fought back, but he wasn’t exactly the one with the guns in his hands. It was then the inevitable happened. Tony was gagged and soon his clothes were stripped from him. Those two hours that Tony was captive scarred him worse than anything, mentally and physically.

After the man had had his fun, Tony was uncuffed and the gag removed. He started cursing and yelling loudly but he was only thrown back out onto the cold, hard concrete of the alleyway. He lied there in a heap, just happy to be free again, not even thinking of removing the blindfold and looking at the van for it’s plates, or anything of the sort. Tony figured he had been lying there for at least fifteen minutes after he was (and if you haven’t gotten it now) raped and dumped back out.

Tony pushed himself up, head pounding, and his body aching. Home. That was all he thought as he haphazardly fixed up his appearance, not bothering to tuck in his shirt, he didn’t care past that point. Tony staggered back to his car and got in, fishing out his keys and beginning the long drive back to NCIS. Needless to say, he was uncomfortable sitting down. He didn’t even realize he was back at NCIS until he found himself inside the elevator, vaguely wondering how many red lights he ran. It didn’t matter; it was ten in the evening by now anyways.

Tony soon found himself back in the building’s bullpen, looking around at the desks, eyes scanning over McGee’s, Gibbs’ and his own. Finally it landed on Kate’s empty desk. He dropped his gaze to the floor as he made it over to Gibbs’ desk.

“Boss… I couldn’t find the suspect. Never showed,” Tony lied. He looked like he’d been dragged through the streets by his ankles, with his clothes in disarray, along with the long forgotten gash on his forehead (though it had stopped bleeding by now). His jacket was just about to fall from his shoulders, one side being pulled to the side and held there by an empty gun holster. Tony’s gun and back up had been taken, but his ID had been replaced back into his pocket.

Tony didn’t wait for a response from Gibbs. Instead he dragged himself over to his desk and eased himself down into the chair and fished for some painkillers. All he wanted to do was go out, get drunk, and forget anything had ever happened. His face looked worn and his posture didn’t straighten at all when he sat down. Tony felt dirty. All he wanted to do was to go home and have a long, hot shower.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

(Wow, Lauren!)

Gibbs looked at Tony with a raised eyebrow when he left, What happened?.. He knew Tony was lying, he could tell, but he didn't want to push the issue, What would make Tony lie? He honestly had no idea, This was one time, besides many more, that he wished Kate was alive to kick it out of him. Gibbs got out of his chair, and leaned against the doorframe, just watching him. He wanted to ask him what happened, but let it go for now. He went back into his office and sat down.

McGee came upstairs and saw Tony, "How was the stakeout?"

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

( :p Was that good or bad? )

Tony looked up at McGee, his expression completely blank, eyes dull. "Just great.." he said with a bare hint of sarcasm. Tony reached to his waist to put his gun into his desk drawer, remembering that it was not there. He put the empty holster inside the drawer instead, shrugging off his coat. Needless to say, he was a mess. "McGee.. Tell me something.. How many sexual assault cases does NCIS take care of a year?" he asked with a forced calm tone.

4. CathStokes

(Very good.. Different that what I expected. :D )

McGee raised a eyebrow at him, and then sat at the end of the desk, "Thousands, Hundreds, Why?" He really had no clue why Tony would be asking that.

5. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony seemed to shrink away from McGee when the other sat at the edge of the desk. "I was just wondering," he said quietly before pushing himself to a standing position again. He knew any type of tests for possible STD's could take six to ten days for antigen blood tests, but th Orasure test would take six months. Either way, if he did get HIV, there was no way in hell he could treat it.

Tony thought briefly of going to talk to Gibbs about what happened, but all hell would break loose. He looked at Gibbs' office for a second before turning and going to the elevator, choosing to go speak with Ducky. At least he knew he'd have doctor-patient confidentiality for the most part. Once he got down to autopsy, Tony went and saw Ducky in his office.

"Can I steal you for a moment?" he asked.

"Sure, m'boy. What is it?" Ducky asked with a smile.

Tony explained what happened down in the south side, telling Ducky that he hadn't told anyone else about it, not even Gibbs.

"The only think I can do for you is do a blood test, right now. But that can only be ran in a week. I'll send it to Abby, and if you'd like, I can leave it unmarked," Ducky offered, eyeing the gash on Tony's forehead.

"Thanks, Dr. Mallard," Tony said quietly. It was soon Tony found himself being forced to sit as he went through a complete and total examination. Duck was thorough as always. After a half hour had passed of the examination, Ducky patched up Tony's forehead and said to get some good nights rest.

"If you need to talk, Tony.. Everyone is ready to listen," Ducky said as Tony left autopsy and went back upstairs to the bullpen.

Tony glanced at Gibbs' office again as he returned to his desk. He looked to McGee once and then to Kate's empty desk, taking a while to pry his eyes away. "Did you guys get any leads while I was gone?" he asked.

6. CathStokes

McGee looked at him, and down at the file, this just came for you, and handed it to him. "I didn't read it or look at it" He got up off the desk, "I'm going to see what Gibbs knows" and went into his office.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony looked at the file for a long few seconds, like it was the plague. He soon opened it and read it through. It was information on a cold case that he was going over a few weeks ago. Tony put it in one of his drawers along with a few more files before shutting it. Closing his eyes, random bits of information about HIV and AIDS started floating into his mind.

AIDS occurs within ten to twenty years of HIV. HAART (Highly Active Retro-Viral Therapy) reduces the number of HIV infected cells, though it does not cure it. If you don't die from secondary diseases from your lowered immune system caused by HIV, then AIDS will surely kill you. Secondary diseases include cancer, pneumonia, flu-like symptoms of various diseases(fever, malaise, lymphadenopathy, pharyngitis, myalgia..)

Tony shook his head and shoved that to the back of his mind. Eventually a slow acting disease would eat away at him and cause him to die a slow... Horrible... Death. Tony stood and began to head for Gibbs' office. He mind as well explain now before he learned out the hard way. Tony waited at the doorway, quietly listening to Gibbs and McGee talk.

8. CathStokes

McGee looked at Gibbs, "I really think somethings going on"

"Theres nothing you can do about it, McGee" Gibbs sighed, and saw Tony at the doorway, "DiNozzo, Come on in"

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony's eyes narrowed slightly when he heard McGee but he walked in anyways. He stood just off to the side, keeping at least a two metre distance from both Gibbs and McGee. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said quietly.

10. CathStokes

Gibbs shook his head, "Of course not, Tony" He eyed the man up and down.

McGee also shook his head, "Nah, Tons, Just chatting"

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony's whole form seemed to freeze underneath Gibbs' gaze, feeling like turning tail and leaving right then and there, though frozen to the spot. "I suppose you're both looking for an explination," he said stiffly.

12. CathStokes

Gibbs raised an eyebrow, "Should there be one?"

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony's heart started thudding heavily in his chest, crossing his arms tightly over his chest and gripping his sides. "I come back to work after almost three hours, saying the guy never showed up but looking like I've been through shit. And you don't ask questions?" Tony said, not really caring about catching his swears.

14. CathStokes

Gibbs raised his eyebrows and looked at him, and licked his lips, "What happened, DiNozzo?"

McGee stay'd in his seat, and decided to be quite.

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony bit his lower lip for a second as he stayed silent. He was hesitant at first about explaining what happened but soon did. He told Gibbs and McGee what happened, the whole time his eyes were trained on the floor. "Turns out the a-hole who did it, also took my guns too," he said in a mumble. "That's the whole, stupid, sad, and degrading truth. You happy now?" Tony said, his voice cracking a bit as he looked up at Gibbs. "I've already talked with Ducky, so don't even go there."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.