Bring It On Home To Me (LV, Miami, NCIS, NY RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: Bring It On Home To Me

Tony felt calmed by Gibbs' words, his breathing having evened out and deepened a bit. "Please, let's go home.." Tony whispered quietly, looking up to Gibbs a moment later. He gently hugged the other and thanked him for everything.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine felt the tears forming, and kissed him really quick, "If something happens, I want you to know that I love you, and I'm sorry for putting us in this position" If it wasn't for her, they'd be home by now.
    ========
    Gibbs lightly kissed him, and helped Tony to his car, and closed thedoor when he was in, and got into the drivers seat, "Rather go to your place?"

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony relaxed into the passenger seat, curling up a little as he looked over to Gibbs. "Either.. It doesn't matter to me," he whispered quietly as he let his eyes drift closed for a minute.

4. CathStokes

Gibbs smiled, "Sleep, DiNozzo, I'll take you to your place, so your more comfortable, and then I'll take you to mine, if you want a change"

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Cath, we're both going to be okay," Nick told her. "I promise... and I'll love you, no matter what happens," he said, watching as the shooter stopped in front of their car. "Don't look at him, Cath, okay?" he asked her, covering her eyes with his palm.

The shooter stopped in front of Nick and Cath's SUV, tapping his heel on the ground. He noticed the sticker in the window and smiled a little. "LVPD Crime Lab," he read. "So there are cops here! Come out, come out, wherever you are, little piggies!" he yelled, pointing his gun in the air and firing off a round, just to shake people up.

"It's okay, Cath," Nick said again, hearing the gun go off. "He's just trying to scare everyone..."

6. CathStokes

Catherine whispered back, "Well it's working!" She held Nick's hand, keeping it close to her.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony smiled lightly, nodding a bit. "Thank you, Gibbs," he said quietly before he found himself drifting off into a light sleep.

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"...Cath, stay in here," Nick said, finally kicking the back door open and jumping out, closing it behind him. Pointing his gun at the shooter, he aimed it. "LVPD! Freeze!" he yelled, even though he knew he wasn't technically a cop.

"So there's the cop!" the shooter said, beginning to laugh. "I was wondering when you were going to show yourself! If you're a cop why were you hiding?" he asked.

"Put your hands on your head!" Nick yelled, his comments not fazing him.

"Do you have any friends?" the shooter asked. "Anyone else hiding in that clown car?" he said, looking over at the SUV ane beginning to walk toward it.

Shit! Cath! Nick thought. Finally firing off a round just below the man's feet, he growled angrily, "You don't move one muscle or I swear I'll kill you."

9. CathStokes

Gibbs nodded, and smiled when Tony drifted off, Tony deserved some sleep, and he pulled out of the parking lot, and got back on the freeway.
    ====
    Catherine was scared for Nick, she stayed down only because she didn't want to put Nick in anymore danger then he already was, Don't do anything stupid please, Nicky and looked up at the sky, and whispered, "I know you and I have hardly spoken, just please take care of Nicky, Don't take him away from me, please"

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Nick stayed standing with his gun pointed at the man for a few moments before the awkward silence was broken.
    "So there is someone in there?" the shooter asked. "Who? Someone you... care about, perhaps?" he asked with a grin, slowly inching closer and closer to the car.

"DON'T MOVE!" Nick yelled, cocking his gun. "I swear I'll..." And just then the shooter began to move toward the passenger door and that was when Nick lost it. He immediately fired a round at the man and nailed him right in the chest, watching as his body fell harmlessly to the ground.

11. CathStokes

Catherine raised up, in fear that Nick got shot, Not really caring about herself, "Nick?!" She yelled out, as she opened the door.

12. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Cath, it's okay," Nick said, kneeling down beside her and wrapping his arms tightly around her. "It's over, he's dead now..." he told told her.

Unfortunately Nick did not notice the guy was wearing a kevlar vest under his shirt.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack you all are such angst lovers lol.

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Tony was just about out, waking momentarily when bright headlights from oncoming traffic shined in his eyes, but he was soon out like a light. Tony's breathing deepened, lips parting a bit and beginning to breath through his mouth instead.

15. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella smiled and grabbed Mac's hand. "Kay, let's go." she said as she grabbed her keys. "I'll drive, I know a great little place not too far from here that has some of the best ice cream in town." she told him as she happily made her way to the car. Before she got in, she turned around, kissing Mac deeply. She pulled away after a few seconds and smiled up at him. "I love you so much."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.