Bring Back Louie!

Sonny's aready been convicted tho I think. Maybe they'll just mention something like Louie's moving to Phill or something because he got a good job.

^I agree. Mac got him in RSRD and I doubt that they haven't convicted him yet. But yeah...If Louie does pop by to say hello, it would be smart for him to cut a deal. I for one, have no urge to see Sonny running around free - yet.

Fay, you crack me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, they could combine the whole Danny and Ruben thing with bringing Louie back. If Louie is in jail for being an accessory to murder, Danny could visit him at the end of an ep to talk to Louie about what he's going through. Great continuity with the Ruben and Louie storylines then!

Of course, by the next time we see Louie, he might be out on parole... :lol:

So as it stands right now...

49 people want Louie brought back
6 people want a CSI: NY musical
1 poor soul has no idea who Louie is
2 people are rubbing their noses and smelling peanut butter

:lol:

^^ Atleast there's not 49 people who are rubbing there noses and smelling peanut butter, then I'd be worried, really worried :lol:

ARGH no to the musical! I'd hate to discover my favourite characters can't sing. I voted for Bring Back Louie. (Oh, and as a side note, I spotted the guy who played Sonny in something else - he has a small role in Kissing Jessica Stein)

I would just like to say that after reading this thread and then seeing:'CSI' Goes Live. Six Flags welcomes a new stage show. The first thing that actually ran through my mind was, Fay was right. I would love to see Louie back and I wouldn't mind a little musical theatre in the mix. It would bring in a new audience.

^But that's why it's so interesting :) And they can bring Louie back in the middle of the performance. :lol:

lol singing * continuity! Oh the continuity!

lmao! CSI the musical would be humerious to watch. Maybe they all get dosed with drugs that amke them burst into song.

Louie must be rescued from the CSI NY Black Hole of the Missing, which has claimed not only Louie, but Jane Parsons, Dr Giles, Chad and others. It would be a great opportunity for some more Danny Angst (me likey Danny angsty) and I also just want to KNOW what happened to him. Even if he died, if they told us and incorporated into a case (bring back Tanglewood and Sassone maybe - he is a good nemesis for Danny) that would be fine, I just want to KNOW.

Seren_y_Gogledd said:
ARGH no to the musical! I'd hate to discover my favourite characters can't sing. I voted for Bring Back Louie. (Oh, and as a side note, I spotted the guy who played Sonny in something else - he has a small role in Kissing Jessica Stein)

Oh, I love that movie! Funny, I was just talking about it the other night with my group of friends.

I'd love to see Sonny come back, too. You know he's got it in for the Messers!

Faylinn said:
Danny: Louie finally came of his coma.
Stella: That's great news!
Danny: Not so great--now he's going to be arrested.
Hawkes: For what?
Danny: Kicking puppies.
Flack: That's just wrong.
Danny: I know, but he did the crime and now he's got to do the time.
Mac: It's not your fault, Danny, Louie has to answer for his own actions.
Danny: I know, I know, but he's my brother and he wants to straighten his life out...
Lindsay: *pats his head awkwardly*
Adam: ...what kind of bastard kicks puppies?!
*everybody blinks at Adam for his delayed reaction*
Adam: What? I had to say something, so I popped in there at the end.
Sid: I like puppies.
Adam: Stop, Sid, I want the last word.
Sid: Well, I had to say something too.
Adam: Shush!
Sid: Sorry.
Adam: Argh!
Sid: What?
*Adam stomps off*
Flack: ...uh, weren't we talking about Louie?
Lindsay: *pats Danny on the head awkwardly*
Danny: Yeah, he's going to jail for puppy-kicking.
Flack: That's just wrong.
Danny: You already said that.
Flack: Well, I'm saying it again. There are absolute wrongs in this world, and puppy-kicking is an absolute wrong.
Danny: Well, he's going to jail for it, can we move on?
Stella: ...It's great that Louie came out of his coma.
Everybody: Yeah.

...Yeah, I don't know what that was. Just smile and nod. :lol:

I've just read through the thread and man, this had me cracking up like a loon! :lol: Plus that picture of the "serious-looking" cat was just too funny. :lol:

As for Louie, I voted for the first option. I'm actually dying to find out whatever happened to him. I'd really like some closure in that story line. I hate it when TPTB tease us with these story lines and leave us hanging, scratching our heads and screaming, "what the hell just happened?" Is it too much to ask for continuity? Please? Plus, if they bring back Louie, we'd get to see some fab Danny drama scenes. :D

As for that black hole, I hate it that TPTB have introduced these characters and they just disappear without any explanation as to where they went. I would love to find out if Jane Parsons is still with the lab or if she is gone for good. Ahhh...

Back