Bring Back Louie!

^^That's true...but like Elsie said earlier, wouldn't Louie be considered a criminal still? Wouldn't he still count as accessory to murder or something?

Well, that's part of it. Even if he wants to get out of that life or turn over a new leaf, the life isn't going to give him up so easily, and he may have past actions to answer for in the here and now.

^Yeah, but Louie isn't a CSI so I'm inclined to doubt that TPTB would invest that much into a storyline that deals more with Louie than it does Danny.

We should have a Louie spin off or something :lol:

the way i see it tanglewood will always be a part of Louie's life. He has the tattoo thats kinda permanent.

anyway i don't think Louie would be considered a criminal in reference to the RSRD case, he did bring forth the case breaking evidence, so i'm sure they went easy on him, and when Danny said that his brother was in town (beginning of s2 Trapped)i thought ok so he doesn't live in new york, maybe he moved away to break any ties to Tanglewood, maybe he did that again. Sonny may be in jail but there are still other Tanglewood guys.

and yea alot of time prob won't be spent on Louie. but Danny had brought him up alot, i can just see Danny finishing a "back in the day" story and Flack asking something like 'how is Louie.' and simple 'good, he's living in Boston' or somethin like that. **In reference to a case of course**,

(would have been good in the diving one this season after Danny's whole bottle-diving story) but oh well :\ 40 days till our New Ep!!! :D maybe it'll answer our questions!

Sonny may be in jail but there are still other Tanglewood guys.

Are there other Tanglewood guys? In the "Tanglewood" episode when they went to investigate the murder of the fake Tanglewood boy, didn't Sonny say that he, Salvador Zabo and the other dude with them were the only Tanglewood Boys? Louie obviously got out at some point. Sonny's in prision, Salvador Zabo killed himself so that leaves the other dude, who I assume would've been arrested as an accessory to murder since he didn't come forward and help nail Sonny. There were most likely a new generation of kids who stepped up to carry on the Tanglewood Boys legacy. But Sonny and his crew didn't give a crap about the older generation of the mafia and their old business; so I doubt the younger Tanglewood Boys give a crap about the older Tanglewoods and their old business.

^Good point there PA. But who knows how many people there are in Tanglewood. They've never really specified to us the size of the gang. Though since they seem to give Mac and Danny so much grief, I don't think it's just them. It's possible that Sonny sees them as the true Tanglewood Boys and everyone else are just random lackeys.

I always had this idea that Tanglewood was alike a close knit group of under ten people,(that's of the newer generation, but if we're gonna include the older ones I'm t a loss. I don't think Danny's dads a memeber but I reckon he prob has something to do with the Mob.

Anyone think if Louie is alive he's on the striaght and narrow?

Gaelen said:
^Yeah, but Louie isn't a CSI so I'm inclined to doubt that TPTB would invest that much into a storyline that deals more with Louie than it does Danny.
They don't have to give him a storyline to imply that he hasn't gotten away from his past. One line in an episode could do that, and I was assuming we'd find out about it with relation to Danny anyway.

Danny: Louie finally came of his coma.
Stella: That's great news!
Danny: Not so great--now he's going to be arrested.
Hawkes: For what?
Danny: Kicking puppies.
Flack: That's just wrong.
Danny: I know, but he did the crime and now he's got to do the time.
Mac: It's not your fault, Danny, Louie has to answer for his own actions.
Danny: I know, I know, but he's my brother and he wants to straighten his life out...
Lindsay: *pats his head awkwardly*
Adam: ...what kind of bastard kicks puppies?!
*everybody blinks at Adam for his delayed reaction*
Adam: What? I had to say something, so I popped in there at the end.
Sid: I like puppies.
Adam: Stop, Sid, I want the last word.
Sid: Well, I had to say something too.
Adam: Shush!
Sid: Sorry.
Adam: Argh!
Sid: What?
*Adam stomps off*
Flack: ...uh, weren't we talking about Louie?
Lindsay: *pats Danny on the head awkwardly*
Danny: Yeah, he's going to jail for puppy-kicking.
Danny: You already said that.
Flack: Well, I'm saying it again. There are absolute wrongs in this world, and puppy-kicking is an absolute wrong.
Danny: Well, he's going to jail for it, can we move on?
Stella: ...It's great that Louie came out of his coma.
Everybody: Yeah.

...Yeah, I don't know what that was. Just smile and nod. :lol:

Faylinn said:
Danny: Louie finally came of his coma.
Stella: That's great news!
Danny: Not so great--now he's going to be arrested.
Hawkes: For what?
Danny: Kicking puppies.
Danny: I know, but he did the crime and now he's got to do the time.
Mac: It's not your fault, Danny, Louie has to answer for his own actions.
Danny: I know, I know, but he's my brother and he wants to straighten his life out...
Lindsay: *pats his head awkwardly*
Adam: ...what kind of bastard kicks puppies?!
*everybody blinks at Adam for his delayed reaction*
Adam: What? I had to say something, so I popped in there at the end.
Sid: I like puppies.
Adam: Stop, Sid, I want the last word.
Sid: Well, I had to say something too.
Adam: Shush!
Sid: Sorry.
Adam: Argh!
Sid: What?
*Adam stomps off*
Flack: ...uh, weren't we talking about Louie?
Lindsay: *pats Danny on the head awkwardly*
Danny: Yeah, he's going to jail for puppy-kicking.
Danny: You already said that.
Flack: Well, I'm saying it again. There are absolute wrongs in this world, and puppy-kicking is an absolute wrong.
Danny: Well, he's going to jail for it, can we move on?
Stella: ...It's great that Louie came out of his coma.
Everybody: Yeah.

I totally pictured that in my head! every line. I even saw Lindsay's scrunch face as she was petting awkwardly Danny's head. We still have to choose between this and the musical..Though one for me though

Wow. That's just . . . uh . . . *pats Fay on the head awkwardly* :p :lol:

ETA: The Louie episode could also be the musical. Two birds. One stone. Everybody's happy. Who doesn't want the cast to sing about puppy kicking?! No one, I say! :D :cool:

LMAO!!!

Saying that I did have a tough choice, a CSI musical would be cool. They could do it the same way they do the Scrubs ep, maybe one of them gets hit on the head and they start seeing things as a msuical.

Aphina said:
LMAO!!!

Saying that I did have a tough choice, a CSI musical would be cool. They could do it the same way they do the Scrubs ep, maybe one of them gets hit on the head and they start seeing things as a msuical.

oh that would be great. I would love to see that :) The musical could be like Louies dream or whatever in his coma or when he finally comes to *shrugs*

It's gotta be a tough call for the writers now. They've left it a long time for him to still be in a coma and for Danny to mention it but then again if he is out of the coma, Louie is surely a criminal and should be arrested.
I think it would be cool for Sonny's court case to be the factor and that's when we get Louie mentioned or seen again. Louie could give evidence against Sonny in turn for a plea bargain for himself.

Back