Bring Back Louie!

so i'm watching a lovely rerun of ER this morning (Ahh the good ole days...Clooney, LaSalle...etc :D...) and low and behold, who should turn up in the ER as a drug-seeking psych patient???? LOUIE!!! lol...I just thought it was friggin amusing ;)...he's still in the hospital, just in the wrong city, lmao! :lol:

I really hope the writers decide to sift through their vastly growing pile of loose ends and tie some of them off...

btw, luv the cat pic, hilarious!

nattybatty55 said:
I hate the idea of a CSI musical...It sounds quite cheesy :lol:

Cheesy?? I don't think it would be cheesy at all. ;)

Remember the ground breaking genius that was ABC's "Cop Rock?" Crime Drama + Musical = Ratings Gold.

:lol: *snort* :lol:

I don't know if anybody knows this..but..at a point it was this cartoon called "Life with Louie". The theme song was pretty catchy. I imagined Danny singing that retarded piece of music :lol: I must find it on YouTube somewhere to show you what I meant. :D

PerfectAnomaly said:
Remember the ground breaking genius that was ABC's "Cop Rock?" Crime Drama + Musical = Ratings Gold.
I remember looking for a clip of that on YouTube to show to someone and I believe I found one that had the guy that plays Frank on Miami in it--he wasn't singing, but he was there. Oh, the shame. :lol:

Back