Bring Back Burn!

mooooooooooooooooooooooore! :p

Another different attempt would be to ask a TV-talk show for help. However I don´t wanna guess Vanessas reaction. :eek:

Alexx, good scene-choice for an avatar.
Unfortunately I gott confess I didn´t make my banner on my own. Someone just let me use it.

Huh? Oh! No problem - I asked really politely if I could use the banner. But as you can see, I´m already improving my own. ;)

Btw:What do you think about my TV-suggestion??

Dunno if we could get much support; CSI:NY is already scorned as the not-as-talented younger sibling of the CSI force. (Your banner is also too big).

I hope I'm in the right place to post this, but I didn't find a Vanessa Fertilo picture thread.

Vanessa Ferlito HQ pictures - Click to view full size! :)

awesomepossum, I see. Maybe we can rather try to refer more to the actress Vaneessa Ferlito.
Btw.: I´m gonna work out a new banner. ;)

BlueGirl, thank you for your nice pictures. For the future please post pics in the general picture thread. Moreover there´s even a Vanessa Ferlito thread. Gonna link your Gallery there.

No problem. ;)

I didn't find a Vanessa thread and this one looked to be the best place to post them. Could you give me the link for the Vanessa thread you're referring to?

Somehow I´m also searching for it at the moment. Gimme three more seconds... :)

But I already posted a link in the general pic-thread. Just try it if you like to.

I saw that, thanx. :) But I honestly wouldn't have posted the pics here, if I found a Vanessa thread.

Next time pics are goin in the general picture thread. Got it. ;)

maybe one day she will be back !we have to keep on hoping and she didn't do anything want she wanted to fake an evidence but she didn't but mac doesn't trust her anymore that's why he fired her but she's a great csi and she's so funny with danny always arguing like children mac's been unfair cause stella did worse things like being rude with suspects and he keeps on defending her but stella is stella u know!

I think it's sad that she's gone...
But you know in on the job danny did/didn't shoot that cop and mac set him off promotion...and aiden did/didn't plant the evidence and get's fired I mean that's kinda mean isn't it...

Yeah but Aiden did say that she didn't trust herself to not do it again. Plus Vanessa actually wanted to leave the show. I hope that Aiden might come back and guess star in an ep :)

Back