Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

Those are some of my favorite Brendan pics, JTsooohot! :D

That second pic makes a very yummy background as well. ;) I had it up for awhile before the one I'm currently using.

Of course all three of the pics are gorgeous. :devil:

ETA:

quickbeam said:
I can practically hear Cooper saying "That's gross!" when I look at that first pic.

And the second one - squee-ness!! I see a little bit of facial hair, there.

:lol: He was so funny in 'Skeletons'! And yeah...that second pic is definitely 'squee-able'. ;)

Also...The Futon Critic has 'Driven' listed to reair on CBS on Monday, June 19th. Note: This is subject to change, but I thought I'd mention it so that those who haven't seen it can keep an eye out for it. ;)

Oh. My. God.

Wait. I've died, haven't I. There's no way that the semi-shirtless picture can be real. Or could it be?! I guess I've just gotten so used to the unfulfilled request for shirtless pictures that when my wish is finally granted it just doesn't seem possible. :lol:

In any case, I'm going to be having sweet dreams tonight. :p

Does anyone else find this picture as hilariously awesomely fantastic as I do? It's so creepy and bizarre and I love it! Can't really explain why, but I do. :p

*looks again*

*breaks out in giggles*

quickbeam_cw said:
Does anyone else find this picture as hilariously awesomely fantastic as I do? It's so creepy and bizarre and I love it! Can't really explain why, but I do. :p

*looks again*

*breaks out in giggles*

:lol: That is a strange/cool pic. I find it highly amusing that he's in a sweater vest for some reason...

OMG thank you!!! Ah that's so hot! :D

quickbeam_cw said:
Haha it's cute and creepy.

I'm really loving the color purple on him. :D Thanks everyone for the pics. My day is now complete.

ThumpyG42 said:
:lol: As long as someone else besides me found it funny, I'm happy. Love that diner pic you posted too. :D

Edit: quickbeam liked my joke too. :D yay!

Nah, quickbeam just said they liked the pic :p ;)

JTsooohot said:
you can go here http://www.brendanfehr.com/gallery/print/adg and see it bigger

Gah. How did I forget about that one. I just added that one to my photobucket yesterday, geez.

ETA: Loooooooove this one :D

cofi...I have more purple shirt pics, or a few more anyway. I'll post some more when I get them uploaded. ;)

allstar12 said:
Nah, quickbeam just said they liked the pic

:lol: Close enough for me. :p

I love that pic you posted too. I'm a fan of B&W pics as it is, and with a guy that gorgeous as the subject, well...that just makes it all the better, :D

Nice one allstar!

Here are some you guys will enjoy :D

brendanfehr120.jpg

BrendanFehr1.jpg

:eek: Thanks Lovin_W_Moseley! I hadn't seen the first two before. I love the first one. :D

:D thanks! Mmm, Brendan *drool*

thanks LOVIN W MOSELEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those pics are really hoooot oh adn happy birthday :D

Hey guys...just wanted to post a reminder that 'Driven' is scheduled to repeat on CBS next Monday, June 19th for those that haven't seen it. *cough*cofi*cough* ;) Of course that's subject to change. 'Driven' has lots of Cooper in it. :D

Can't remember if someone has posted this one before, but if so I'm sure we don't mind looking again, right? :D It's from 'Skeletons', btw...

(credit:CSI Screencaps)

I don't think anyone's going to object to seeing a pic of Brendan more than once. Well, Im not anyways :p

I just love him with spiky hair, just wanna mess it up :D

ETA: Is Driven the one where Cooper goes out in the field with Ryan ..? I kinda got distracted during that episode, what with Ryan's purple shirt and arm-y goodness :D

thank sissi!! (hope you don't mind if I call you that)

The only possible objection I could think of to seeing a pic of Brendan more than once would be "I'm spending more time unconscious than conscious." Frankly, I think that would be a lame objection anyways. After all, it's worth the multiple fainting spells, isn't it? :D

Back