Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

So far my favorite is the one where Michael steals Maria's car to drive to Texas to look for the dome shaped building.

the scenes between them are so funny. :lol:

(Car sputtering)

MARIA: Hurry, just do something. Go!

MICHAEL: Don't tempt me.

MARIA: Come on. Wiggle your nose, blink your eyes, do the Samantha-Jeannie alien thing. Come on.

MICHAEL: I can't.

MARIA: Why not? Come on! If there's ever a time to have secret powers, now is the time.

MICHAEL: They're not secret powers.

MARIA: I don't care what you call 'em! Just use them and get us out of here!

MICHAEL: I'm not that good at it, all right?!

MARIA: Figures! Hah!

MICHAEL: Your car sucks!

MARIA: And so do you.
and
MARIA: Wait a minute. Ok. You kidnap me, and you blow up my car, and you expect me to spend the night in here with you?

MICHAEL: Not exactly my fantasy evening either.
i could copy the whole script. there are a lot of great scenes between them.

don't know if this is necessary but the quotes are from:
Roswell: Crashdown

:lol: Thanks for the quotes inge! Those happened to be some of my favorites.

Ugh...ok, now I have to wait until July 24th to see what happens next. Last episode I saw was the one where Max and Liz are in the car accident and they have to switch his blood.

:lol: I was cracking up at Michael flirting with the older nurse too...that was great.

They're repeating 'Double Jeopardy' on Monday night on CBS...if I remember correctly there's no Cooper in that episode. :( So I shall post a pic from 'Skeletons' ;)

(credit: Miami Style)

ThumpyG42 said:
Ugh...ok, now I have to wait until July 24th to see what happens next. Last episode I saw was the one where Max and Liz are in the car accident and they have to switch his blood.

:lol: I was cracking up at Michael flirting with the older nurse too...that was great.

That was a great episode. I love that the nurse was flirting with him back - well, who wouldn't - but it was too funny.

The next episode is Heat Wave .. pretty intense. One of my faves.

allstar12 said:
That was a great episode. I love that the nurse was flirting with him back - well, who wouldn't - but it was too funny.

The next episode is Heat Wave .. pretty intense. One of my faves.

:lol: Oh, I'd have definitely flirted back too.

I just checked the sci-fi channel's online schedule, and it is in fact July 24th for the next 8 Roswell episodes. *grrr*

This brings to mind a question: How many episodes were there in Roswell's first season?

Thanks inge. :D

That looks like a cool site, I shall bookmark it for later viewing. I know I may be fighting a losing battle here, but I'm trying to keep from finding out too many spoilers, although I do know some stuff having seen part of the 3rd season. I just don't want to know everything. ;)

Picture anyone?

Brendan says: Hey...that's my name! :lol: That was lame...I know it. :p

Thanks to CSI Screencaps for the pic.

:lol: I just thought it was funny b/c he looked like he was looking down at his name.

And speaking of drooling...I love the pics, allstar! I don't think I have the first one saved yet...or I didn't, I just saved it, lol. The second one is one of my all time favorites...it's just yummy. I like his hair in that pic, and the fact that you can see a bit of tummy there doesn't hurt anything either. ;)

Oh lovely pics! ThumpyG42, the purple shirt looks too yummy on him!

And I so miss Roswell! Those scripts are funny. Thanks inge.

Btw, glad you all liked the pics I posted earlier ;)

allstar and thumpy you know how to make me laugh and drool at Brandon! But not at the same time of course.

^
^
That'd be a little uncomfortable :lol:

It was funny, Thumpy, maybe just to us though :lol:

I really love that pic [the purple shirt/name one], his hair looks so soft, I wanna touch it :D

p.s. Can someone please explain to me, how I missed the bit of tummy in the white shirt pic I posted :eek: :rolleyes:

ETA: I'd love to see a guy this fine in a diner ..

^^Oh I love his stare. And the hair and the lips...

allstar12 said:
p.s. Can someone please explain to me, how I missed the bit of tummy in the white shirt pic I posted :eek: :rolleyes:
Gosh I missed it too! Alright, we really need to find a shirtless pic of him...

Tee hee! I love the pic with Brendan looking down at his name! I sometimes keep an eye out for things like that, actors doing something interesting while their name is on screen, so I really enjoy that pic. :D

And *squee* to the white shirt pic! That was a fun one... it was like *scroll down, scroll down.. STOP!!!* I'll give you three lucky guesses as to what caused the sudden stopping of my scrolling. ;) *cough* tummy skin *cough* :lol:

I can practically hear Cooper saying "That's gross!" when I look at that first pic. :lol:

And the second one - squee-ness!! :D I see a little bit of facial hair, there. :lol: :p

Back