Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

allstar12 said:
ETA: Is Driven the one where Cooper goes out in the field with Ryan ..? I kinda got distracted during that episode, what with Ryan's purple shirt and arm-y goodness :D

Yup...that's the one. :D Can't say as I blame you for being distracted by Ryan either. ;)

I agree quickbeam...Brendan's definitely worth multiple fainting spells. ;)

Lovin_W_Moseley said:
thank sissi!! (hope you don't mind if I call you that)

of course i don't mind ;) call me sissi if you want to :D

i agree there is no problem of seeing several times the same pic but as quickbeam said, we just spend more time unconcious than concious :lol: and that's not really great, especially when you want see the hottness of Ryan too, then you never wake up :lol:

EDIT: sorry for the double post, the board crashed :s sorry Jen **hid herself**

Thanks for all the hot pics guys :) And Thumpy, I too would love to discuss Roswell episodes with you :)

^
^
Im surprised you're coherent enough for speech after seeing that one.

Thanks life_style. ;)

I love the 'Driven' pics, allstar12...I may to get my tapes out and rewatch that episode again later. Or parts of it anyway. :D

You posted a great pic as well, L2MS! :D

theres a real estate agent in my area named dan cooper and everytime im biking around, i fight the temptation to steal one of his "for sale" signs.

csi_gurl said:
theres a real estate agent in my area named dan cooper and everytime im biking around, i fight the temptation to steal one of his "for sale" signs.

:lol: That's cool, csi_gurl. I get a kick out of seeing things with CSI related names around town myself. ;)

And here's a Cooper pic from 'Silencer'. :D

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

Anyone else wanna plant a kiss right on those lips, in that pic .. they're so, inviting :p :eek:

allstar12 said:
Anyone else wanna plant a kiss right on those lips, in that pic .. they're so, inviting :p :eek:

*waves hand in the air* Me!! Me...I want to, lol.

I have my 'Driven' tape out, and I'm going to watch it after I climb in to bed in a few minutes. :D So much hotness in that episode, it's guaranteed to bring sweet dreams.

allstar12 said:
Anyone else wanna plant a kiss right on those lips, in that pic .. they're so, inviting

:D I do! His lips are just so...soft and luscious and beaituful :lol:

I was able to see one of Brendan's movies last night...'Childstar'. I've actually had it recorded for awhile, it's been airing on Sundance Channel, but I only found the time to sit down and watch it last night.

I thought it was pretty good. :D Brendan was great in it...although there was a scene I didn't like that much. :(

Has anyone else seen it?

I've only seen Forsaken and Final Destination .. I'd love to see more of his movies but I don't think any of my video stores carry the ones I wanna see :(

Back