Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

Woohoo...I have lots of people to talk Roswell with! :D I'll get started watching them as soon as possible.

And yes, there's plenty of Cooper to go around. ;) (And Ryan too *looks at sissi* :p )

cofi, I love the pics! The Roswell one...is that how his hair looked in the first season?

We get a repeat of 'Collision' on CBS tonight, only one small Cooper scene in this one. :( But at least he's in it.

EDIT: It's Kerr Smith, sissi. ;)

(And Ryan too *looks at sissi* )

So true :D okay i share :p

his hair is spikey on season 1 , he looked so young and cute :D then his hair grew up....but his spikey hair was really funny :D

awww only one cooper scene? :( at least cooper was on it : Frenc channel finally decide to air new csi miami episode but they don't even respect the order...first episode airing? Nailed :(

sissi59100 said:
ive never say i let you Nick :lol: i think we are going to fight for him for a looooooooooong time :lol: but i still love you hunny :D
love you too! *snatches cooper, flack, and nick away* :lol:
ThumpyG42 said:
cofi, I love the pics! The Roswell one...is that how his hair looked in the first season?
Yep! If my memory serves me right. lol. I'm loving the spiky hair on him!

cofi...you bring Cooper back here right now! :p

allstar12...thanks for all the Roswell caps. :D I actually like the longer hair myself, lol....just maybe not the way it's brushed straight back off of his face in the late S2 pic. ;)

And now back to Cooper...I was rewatching 'Skeletons' again later, and I have another favorite part to mention:

Cooper: Delko! Check this out!

Delko: You ok? You look a little green.

Cooper: Did you see the body over there? That's...gross.

Delko: Aren't you supposed to be back at the lab?

Cooper: A little thing called blood caught my attention.

:lol: He just seemed so proud that he'd discovered some evidence.

That's technically Brendan and not Cooper but whatever :p

I loooove that he's wearing an Oilers jersey :D

GAH!! *is in Brendan pic heaven*

And the Oilers jersey! Yay! It's because Brendan's a Canadian boy ;) *is patriotic* :lol:

Keep the pictures flowing, everybody. :D

cofi_shot said:
Aww I just borrowed him for a while. I was gonna return him.

:lol: Ok...that's fine then. :p

I love, I mean really love those pics! :D Especially that third one, where he's sitting on the stairs. *drools* Thanks cofi!

allstar12...I love your avatar! Very yummy. ;)

These are really tiny, but here are 2 pics of Brendan from the 2006-07 CTV Fall Lineup Party:
8913351.jpg

8913701.jpg

ETA: larger versions of the pics can be found at Brendan Fehr Online (Thanks Thumpy for the link :D)

ThisIsMe...I changed your link to the link to the gallery page at BFO, makes it a bit easier to find the pics.

Oh man, I didn't watch 'Skeletons' when it just repeated last week, but I just started watching what I had recorded from when it was on originally... and this has gotta be the most hilarious first 7 minutes of an episode ever. Oh Cooper, you're just so pale and geeky and awkward and we love you! :D Between that and Delko's whole tough-cop thing, and Horatio's usual ridiculousness, this ep just made my day. :lol:

Loved the "It's Casper's day off, I figure he could use the sun" part. :lol: Poor pale Cooper, naturally tanned Delko's pickin' on him. :lol:

Oh how I love my nerd-boys. :D

ETA: Hmm, I guess Dan won't be becoming a CSI any time soon a la Greg Sanders, what with the whole "Did ya see the body over there? That's gross!" :lol:

Aw, he shaved his head. Makes me appreciate the long locks even more :lol:

Guess it's good news that he's at the '06-'07 Line Up thingy, right :)

quickbeam...I agree! The Cooper parts are the best part of 'Skeletons'. Goodness knows I don't like the 'baby scare' parts. ;)

cofi...that stair case pic is my new background. :D

allstar12 said:
Guess it's good news that he's at the '06-'07 Line Up thingy, right

That's what I'm hoping, allstar. :D I'm thinking, why else would he be there with Rex and Jonathan if he's not going to be in the 5th season? I'd say it's definitely promising.

Oh...and I'm watching Roswell right now! ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Thisisme Brendan and Jon on the same pic.............**faints** they are just too gorgeous lol

god Brendan shaved his hair? he looks even more hot!!!!! **drooling**

is it me or Jon look....euh.....short? :lol:

Jen is watching Roswell ha ha ha can't wait to talk to you about that :D give us your impression about Brendan looks and incredible talent :D

:lol: When you watch 6 episodes of Roswell before you go to bed, it can make for some pretty interesting dreams.

Anyway, I have two more episodes to watch before I'll be done with the ones I taped Monday. So far my favorite is the one where Michael steals Maria's car to drive to Texas to look for the dome shaped building. I need to see the second part of that one, which I'll be doing after I get done here. ;)

It's funny though, having seen some of the 3rd season before the 1st season, my perspective of a couple of the characters were different than had I watched from the beginning. Maria and Kyle mostly. From the 3rd season episodes I saw, I didn't care for Maria too much, and thought Kyle was so funny and sweet. Having seen some of the first season now, my views are kind of flipped. I think Maria is quite funny and adorable, and I can't believe Kyle was that way at the start of the show.

Now...sissi asked about my impressions of Brendan's looks and incredible talent. :D The incredible talent I already knew was there, watching Roswell only reinforced that opinion. As for his looks...he looks gorgeous as always. :D I'd only seen promos and pics of the season one spiky looking hair and I wasn't that fond of it, but after seeing it on the show, I quite like it. :D

Back