Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

I've only seen him in Forsaken, Final Destination, and Disturbing Behaviour. I wanna see 'The Long Weekend' though, he's supposed to be funny there. :D

ThumpyG42 said:
Hey guys...just wanted to post a reminder that 'Driven' is scheduled to repeat on CBS next Monday, June 19th for those that haven't seen it. *cough*cofi*cough* ;) Of course that's subject to change. 'Driven' has lots of Cooper in it. :D
I don't live in the US *cries* But.. I will find a way... :(

By the way, Moseley those are seriously some hotazz pics.

*contents myself with the Driven caps*

cofi_shot said:
I don't live in the US *cries* But.. I will find a way...

:( Awww...I'm sorry. I wasn't sure where you live, so I thought I'd take a chance. Hopefully you'll get to see it soon.

As for Brendan's movies...so far I've seen:

Disturbing Behavior (a long time ago, and I don't remember much about it or his character)
Christina's House
Final Destination
Kill Me Later (an 'edited for tv version')
The Forsaken
Childstar

I really want to see 'The Long Weekend' too, cofi. :D

*smacks self*

He was in Disturbing Behaviour .. I've seen that movie like a million times and I don't remember him. Im a bad Brendan fan :(

awww...no, your not a bad Brendan fan! :( Would another 'The Forsaken' screencap make you feel better?

allstar...I've been meaning to ask you, did you make your avatar yourself, and if so do you happen to have the full size pic it came from? I really like that picture. :D

I think the only other thing I've seen Brendan in, besides Miami, is 'Roswell' the TV show. He was awesome in that. Still, I'd love to see his other works.

ThumpyG42 said:
awww...no, your not a bad Brendan fan! :( Would another 'The Forsaken' screencap make you feel better?

Any pic of Brendan makes me feel better :D

allstar...I've been meaning to ask you, did you make your avatar yourself, and if so do you happen to have the full size pic it came from? I really like that picture. :D

Sadly no, I didn't make it myself .. I think the pic might be from the Roswell's Season 2 premiere, I'll check.

ETA: Yup, I was right .. here it is :D

Thumpy, could you tell me about that scene you didn't like? I'm curious as to why you didn't like it.. Perhaps you could put it in spoiler space, for those who does not want to know :)

*waves* Hi HnM, nice to see you in here! I hadn't seen much of Brendan's other works before Miami, mainly a couple of Roswell episodes, and The Forsaken. It's only recently that I've been able to catch some of his movies on tv.

allstar...thanks so much for posting that pic, and for directing me towards that site. I cannot wait to dive into the Roswell caps. :D

life_style...I'll be glad to tell you, I will use the spoiler space for those who may not want to know. ;)

The movie is about a 12 year old child actor who's making a movie in Canada. Brendan's character is a former child star himself, who is also cast in the movie. Anyway...without going into too much detail, his character is in a bar and gets into a fight with this other guy, he (Brendan's character) gets beaten up pretty badly, he's all covered in blood and gets kicked in the face and stuff like that. That's the scene I was talking about.
:(

Have you guys checked out Biker Boyz yet? I love motocycles and bonus Brendan stars in it. ;)

^^It's on my 'list of movies to see'. ;) It hasn't aired on tv here lately, and I can't find it in any rental stores anywhere.

Does he have a fair amount of screentime in the movie?

He's not a main character but he has some screen time. It's been awhile. He's the fifth actor listed for the movie. So his time is on and off though the movie.

Thanks CSI_Watcher_8. :D I'll keep an eye out for it at the store where I buy my used dvds...when I'm able to get over there that is, lol. The store is about 30 miles away. I'm still hoping it'll air on one of the movie channels I have sometime.

:D I'm glad you were finally able to see it, cofi! I love the screencaps too, thanks for making them for us.

What did you think of the episode in general?

Awwwwwww, so cute. Thanks cofi :D

I love the third one, he's got an "aw-shucks" expression.

Back