Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

^^I can't believe I neglected to reply to this for so long, Azza-I apologize. But, as inge said, 'Driven' is also a good episode for a fair amount of Cooper screentime, as is the finale episode 'One Of Our Own', in which Cooper also has a scuffle with Ryan, lol. ;)

Ooooo... Scuffle. I likey tension. *nods* :D Will mark it on my calendar. Thankee Thumpy.

haven't seen that episode yet, but I guess they'll air it soon in my country. I can't wait! :D

:D It was great to see Cooper back during 'Rio' last night, even if was only briefly.

Y'all remember me mentioning that the Sci-Fi channel had been showing 8 episode marathons of 'Roswell' every month and a half or so? The next 'Roswell Day', as I call them, was supposed to be on Sept. 11th. But for whatever reason, they changed the programming and didn't air any episodes. I've since discovered they're going to show one Roswell episode each week, on Thursdays I think...anyway instead of starting where they left off at on the last Roswell day, they're going to start all the way back over with the pilot episode. I am not happy about this development at all. I've already seen all the S1 episodes and the first two episodes of S2, and it'll be quite awhile before they get back to S2. *sigh* Ok...I'm done complaining for now, lol.

that's crap.
I feel with you because in Austria the tv station does this all the time.
It's soo annoying. :(

I saw Cooper the first time last week live on screen.
it was only short, but I think I like him. :D
so, we should be grateful that Ryan skipped this seminar which he mentioned in 'prey'. :lol:

inge said:
that's crap.
I feel with you because in Austria the tv station does this all the time.
It's soo annoying. :(

Thanks inge...I feel badly that it happens to you too. *hugs*

I think I shall post a pic to make us feel better, does that sound good? :D

Here's one of the screencaps I made from 'The Forsaken':

Forsaken_J141.jpg

It was funny seeing him in this week's episode because they had Cooper getting oil samples from motorcycles. But Cooper didn't even know where the oil cap was. And I know Fehr can ride because he was in the movie Biker boyz. ;)

^ haven't seen it, but I think it's great to see Cooper doing other work besides his work in the A/V lab.

ThumpyG42 said:
I think I shall post a pic to make us feel better, does that sound good?

Thanks! :)
I think I feel better now. ;)

Dude! I'm pretty late to this thread, but I didn't realize there was one for Brendan Fehr until now! Sweet!

I love Cooper, he's such an awesome character! It's funny how he has the biggest mouth in the lab, though sometimes I feel sorry for him. Especially when Wolfe practically screamed at him at the end of S4, accusing him of being the mole. That was sad to watch, if I was Cooper I would've cried.

Anyway. Yay, Cooper love! Who couldn't smile at him? He's so cute!

lol...I found it to be quite endearing that Cooper didn't know where the oil cap was on the motorcycles. :lol:

inge...I agree, it's great to see him getting out of the a/v lab more. ;) I we get lots more of that this season.

Welcome, cooked_brains! :D

Wow, I haven't been here in like, forever. *pets Brendan*

be13st3.jpg

What a cutie.

ThumpyG42 said:
lol...I found it to be quite endearing that Cooper didn't know where the oil cap was on the motorcycles. :lol:

I didn't see that episode, but I find that kinda funny since Brendan has a motorcycle :p

:eek: That's a fantastic pic, allstar12.

I didn't see that episode, but I find that kinda funny since Brendan has a motorcycle :p

lol...it was rather amusing. ;) I hope we get more scenes like that for Cooper this season. Some of his best moments have been when he was out of the a/v lab.

Heya everyone,

This is my first time here declaring my support for Dan-the-man!! Have to say I've always quite liked him and he's a stunning guy to look at- but the moment I saw in shorts in "Skeletons" I decided I was a great fan of him! Yes people, I'm a Dan-Fan!! Of course I'm also a massive Togoholic! But Dan is seriously hot too!!

Welcome :)

He's definitely gorgeous :) I like the character too, even though he has a big mouth.

^ Well no one is perfect lol. Nah, just as long as i can look at him alot, i'm fine.

Back