Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

Ok...any Canadians on this board? Did anyone else catch Brendan and Jonathan on ETalk the other day? They had Jonathan and Brendan on the set of Degrassi the Next Generation. All I can say is I'd be all for an episode where Dan teaches Ryan how to play hockey :D

I'm from Canada. :D *waves from Edmonton...Well, St.Albert actually*

I didn't catch the interview, but it looks like it would be fun to watch. :lol: I'll have to catch it next time, because it sounds really funny. *sigh* Although, I can still hope for some re-runs, since they do play older editions of E-Talk.

And welcome to the Brendan Fehr/Cooper thread Shelbers. :D

Omagosh, Im so excited. My mom ordered "Sugar" for me for Christmas. And even though I was there with her and I know Im getting it, Im super excited
dancin.gif

speed, I checked out YTV's site and they don't air it anymore. :(

I saw E-Talk's visit to Miami set as well, and he was so adorable trying to get people to talk and pretending to actually know what he's doing on the computer :lol:

Hey, shelbers. Im Canadian :D

I saw their Degrassi visit and they were both so cute. I think there was a scene in the classroom where Johnathon was teaching math to Brendan or something like that :lol I think I saw the clip somewhere on the 'net, I'll try and find it :)

ETA: I just found this pic of an interview he did @ MuchMusic (kinda like MTV) he did a while ago and was all, "OMG I REMEMBER THAT!" LOL. Not so much him but his shirt :lol:

1d4c69a4736be9hn7.jpg

That's great news, allstar! :D Be sure to let us know what you think after you're able to watch the movie.

awww...MuchMusic. We used to get that here in the States via DirecTv, I loved it so. *sigh* :( [/end off topic]

ETA: I love the pic, btw. ;)

allstar12 said:
I saw their Degrassi visit and they were both so cute. I think there was a scene in the classroom where Johnathon was teaching math to Brendan or something like that :lol I think I saw the clip somewhere on the 'net, I'll try and find it :)

the-n.com has that video, but once again Canadians are left out in the cold- it can't be viewed outside of the States. Which is definitely lame, since Degrassi is a Canadian show :mad:

hey...edmonton...yay me too! waves back to speed_cochrane, and all the other canadians :)

thanks for the warm welcome:) lol....going back to the roswell thing...my friend and i were HUGE roswell fans when it was originally airing. i love the roswell christmas eppy. oh and the "meet the dupes" ep...with the twins of all the aliens...bad ass michael was hot! :p hmmm thinking of buying the dvd's now. lol. ok done off topic :)

about that brendan/togo interview from the degrassi set, i tried looking on youtube and on etalks website but sadly, i can't find it.

shelbs, this is a Brendan forum, so talking about Roswell isn't too off-topic ;) :p

/sigh/

The video store hasn't called yet about Sugar, so I dunno when Im gonna be getting it :(

But in happier news, I finally saw the episode with Cooper and the motorcycles last night. LOL. He was sooooooo adorable, not knowing where the oil tank thinger was. He really makes being a geek sexy, cause when he's talking about technology and pixels and such, it's really hot :lol: :devil:

ETA: Omagosh, I found the Degrassi set visit clip! Go me. Enjoy! they're both so darn cute!

i love the roswell christmas eppy.

awww, me too! :D
It's so funny when Michael tries to buy a present for Maria.
I don't want to spoil Thumpy(and other Roswell fans), so I'm using spoiler code.
awww, Michael was so sad that he couldn't help the kids like Max. I also like the music during the healing at the hospital.

Thanks for the video link allstar. :)
but my pc doesn't let me watch the video. :(

inge said:
I don't want to spoil Thumpy(and other Roswell fans), so I'm using spoiler code.

*hugs inge* Thanks inge...that's so sweet. :D I have been able to see the Roswell Christmas episode though, and I loved it, it was a very sweet and sad episode, I thought.

I think Sci-Fi channel's next Roswell day will be on the 28th, I need to double check that though. :D

aw, you're welcome Thumpy! :D

I'm glad you saw the Christmas episode.
It was funny and sad. The funny part was as Michael tried to find the perfect present for Maria.
Erm, sorry, but I forgot what he bought for her in the end. could anyone refresh my memory? :D

The sad thing was about the poor kids and Michael praying was touching.

EDIT: Thank you allstar! :)

^
^
He fixed up a bumper for her car. But as a secondary (given to him by Izzie) he gave her pearl earrings.

There's a kid in my school named Dan Cooper-- HAHAHANOTFUNNY

*bumpity bump bump*

I had to go way back for this sucker. LOL.

Anywho, I watched Sugar last night, has anyone else seen it..? I am definitely not mature enough for that movie, I thought I was but I kept giggling during the super serious parts.

Also, the movie itself wasn't that great, it was kinda too fast but the storyline was good. And holy was Brendan awesome! His performance was amazing, his finals scenes were gut wrenching and very emotionally charged.

As an added plus, you get to see his tushy :p

*Bumpy bumpers* ;)

Has anyone seen this? Brendan is basically doing a blog, following his favourite & hometown team of the Vancouver Canucks during their course of the 2007 Stanley Cup playoffs. There are some photos of him with the legendry cup along with his thoughts on how is team is performing in the first round. Fun stuff to read & follow.

As a fellow Vancouverite I am proud of what he is doing & I am also proud to say.... GO CANUCKS GO!!

Back