Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

Thanks for the pics, cofi! :D That last one is probably my all time favorite Brendan pic...had a different version of it as a wallpaper for awhile...it's just the perfect pic.

The first one is adorable!

Haha that seemed like a cute scene :lol: Thanks for telling about it, Thumpy :)

You're welcome, life_style. :D It was a very cute scene. ;)

I don't know how Cooper could let somthing that improtan just slip out and besides whats he doing having drinks with the FEDs when their going after the lab

I think Cooper may be a bit naive, and perhaps he doesn't always think things through before speaking maybe.

If he is in fact in the 5th season, I think it'll be interesting to see what (if anything) they do with the character's development.

btw...welcome to the Miami forum, bulletgirl91. :)

Love them both, cofi_shot! :D Thanks so much for posting them.

Welcome! :)

Wow, those last pictures are certainly hot! Thanks for posting 'em :)

:D Hey y'all...I wasn't able to be around Monday to tell y'all that I have now seen the next 8 episodes of Roswell's first season: 'Heat Wave' through 'Sexual Healing'

The next Roswell day will be the 16th of August, so I don't nearly have as long to wait, which is good...I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

I can't wait til we get a cast list for the first couple episodes of the new Miami season, I'm curious as to whether Cooper will be back or not, although it looks like he possibly will be...he was at the CTV Fall Launch party with Jonathan and Rex, so I'm taking that as a good sign. :D

Interesting episodes with one Michael centerd episode (Independence Day) and a lot of funny and also sweet (the visions) Michael/Maria conversation.
Brace yourself for the next episodes Thumpy!
they are very, very suspenseful. ;)

I thought Independence Day was an excellent episode. :D One of the best I've seen so far.

Thanks inge...I really can't wait to see them. The next batch will start with 'Crazy' and go all the way through 'Ask Not', a couple of those should be S2 episodes, correct?

I'll have to get used to a new Michael hairstyle, lol. :lol:

'skin and bones' and 'ask not' are from season 2.
'independence day' is a good episode. I hated michaels foster father from the beginning and it's strange how life plays a joke with you. Max and Isabel had so much luck with their foster parents and Michael was adopted by a drunken a* :(

Thanks inge. If they keep going at this rate, hopefully I should be able to see all 3 seasons by the end of the year. :D

Oh gosh, yes...fate does play cruel jokes sometimes. I felt very badly for Michael, I also couldn't stand his foster father. And you know he had to feel so bad when he'd see Max and Isabel with their parents. :(

Michael always felt he was kinda special and he was terribly mad at max and Isabel because they found a great family and he didn't have that chance....While i was seeing his drunken foster father , i was wondering if people like that was able to have children in real life, if so that's really scary :(

Back