Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

Welcome CooperPixie! :D I've seen your sn over at Brendan's board. I love b-fehr.org, btw...awesome site. Glad to see you come out of lurkdom. ;)

I envy you guys who are just discovering Roswell - I hardly watch it now

awww...I can understand that. I'm that way by alot of shows I used to watch all the time. lol...I don't know why I never watched it when it originally aired here. I'm just thankful that SciFi has been repeating it. It has been hard not to seek out spoilers to find out how it all ends. I have seen a good portion of the third season, but not the final episodes, and I'm just now getting to view the 2nd season. It's been fun.

Thanks ThumpyG42! :D Ah the joys of being net infamous particularily in a certian fandom :lol:

awww...I can understand that. I'm that way by alot of shows I used to watch all the time. lol...I don't know why I never watched it when it originally aired here. I'm just thankful that SciFi has been repeating it. It has been hard not to seek out spoilers to find out how it all ends. I have seen a good portion of the third season, but not the final episodes, and I'm just now getting to view the 2nd season. It's been fun.

Well, don't feel that bad, I actually have to rewatch and finish out some episodes for the site anywho, so maybe I'll get back into watching Roswell. I remember I used to watch it religiously :lol: But it's kind of disappated, but the DVD sets set in my shelf incase I have nostaglia. I do miss it though.

Oh yeah, I have seen every Brendan film on the planet (except for "The Fifth Patient" so if you guys got questions I'm your gal. ;) ) I've been described as the Brendan dictionary :lol:

ETA: Oh yeah, on the Brendan forum and I'm sure you've seen this there's about 5 or 6 of us rooting every week for Dan/Calliegh-ness. Too cute ;)

CooperPixie said:
But it's kind of disappated, but the DVD sets set in my shelf incase I have nostaglia. I do miss it though.

That's how I am about '21 Jump Street'. ;)

And now...back on topic:

Oh yeah, I have seen every Brendan film on the planet (except for "The Fifth Patient" so if you guys got questions I'm your gal. )

About 'The Fifth Patient'...I'm a bit behind on my web surfing these days. Has the movie been released yet?

I've seen a few of Brendan's movies myself, but nowhere near all of them, lol. I have the dvd of 'The Forsaken', which you could probably guess from all the screencaps I post from it. I have a few movies on video as well. WGN aired 'Nemesis Game' awhile back, but I haven't had time to sit down and watch it yet. Darn real life, lol...always getting in the way. ;)

"21 Jump Street" ah Johnny Depp, ahem, anyway . . .

About 'The Fifth Patient'...I'm a bit behind on my web surfing these days. Has the movie been released yet?

Nope, not yet. I have seen bits and pieces of the script though and the trailer for it is here:
http://shorelineentertainment.com/movies/FifthPatient.html

I've seen a few of Brendan's movies myself, but nowhere near all of them, lol. I have the dvd of 'The Forsaken', which you could probably guess from all the screencaps I post from it. I have a few movies on video as well. WGN aired 'Nemesis Game' awhile back, but I haven't had time to sit down and watch it yet. Darn real life, lol...always getting in the way. ;)

Ah well I've always liked "The Forsaken" but if you're going for performance wise "Sugar" always wins at the top for me, so far anyway. (I have like 4 different versions of that film so it's funny to me anyway). I also liked the tiny glib he did in "Comeback Season". "Nemesis Game" to me was just an 'okay' thing, but I'm partial to Edge of Madness" too only cuz I also go for the period slight off handed historical stuff in films :lol: "Biker Boyz" and "Long Weekend" are tied for 'movie that just makes you go 'huh' over ' :lol:

*pokes CooperPixie*

I love your site. It's awesome, so much Brendan goodness. I hate seeing pics of when's he's been in Toronto and I had no idea..not that I would go stalk him or anything :p

if you're going for performance wise "Sugar" always wins at the top for me

ITA. Hands down. I've only seen a few clips and a few interviews for the movie, but it looks like a really good, intense movie. I'd have to order it off the internet if I ever wanted to see it :rolleyes:

"The Fifth Patient" looks really good, is that coming to theatres or going straight to video..?

I really would like to see 'Sugar', I've read great things about it. I'd also like to see 'Edge of Madness'. But, while I can find these movies online they usually cost more than what my current budget will allow me to spend on non-essentials. ;)

My hope is that they'll turn up on tv here eventually, that's how I was able to catch 'Childstar'-thanks to the Sundance channel, and 'Christina's House' aired on The Movie Channel awhile back so I was able to catch it too. And then 'Nemesis Game', which I mentioned above too.

I do have the dvd of 'The Forsaken'-got a great deal on a used copy at FYE. But...I actually watched it on tv a long time ago, and well here's what I posted on the first page so I don't have to explain it all again before I finish my story.:

I orginally thought the first thing I'd seen Brendan in was a couple of episodes of 'Roswell' I'd seen on the sci-fi channel over the summer while trying to catch one with Adam Rodriguez in it. I never watched 'Roswell' when it originally aired.

Just recently I found out that wasn't the case. A long time ago, I remember coming across this movie called, 'The Forsaken' on tv late, late one night. It was a vampire movie that had this 'really cute guy' in it. I enjoyed the movie...I love vampire movies of all kinds. Anyway, it was just recently that I discovered that the 'really cute guy' was in fact, Brendan Fehr.

Sidenote: The way I discovered that Brendan was in the movie was looking through the caps at b-fehr.org, lol. I remember thinking, "Wait a minute...I've seen this movie before!" :lol:

allstar12 said:
*pokes CooperPixie*

I love your site. It's awesome, so much Brendan goodness. I hate seeing pics of when's he's been in Toronto and I had no idea..not that I would go stalk him or anything :p

*is poked* :lol: I'm glad you like the site, and I can't argue with the Brendan goodness. However on my time off away from the site (I know you're like 'what do you mean 'away?' ", I'm a huge WWE fan and I'm studying Forensics, Psychology and Computer Forensics cuz yeah, I'm like the female Dan except less
gossipy I think :lol:

:lol: Well, my co-web found that one, god knows where she's always finding the oddest things, and she helps on so many others it makes my head spin, so sometimes she finds things thst surprise even me. :lol:

ITA. Hands down. I've only seen a few clips and a few interviews for the movie, but it looks like a really good, intense movie. I'd have to order it off the internet if I ever wanted to see it :rolleyes:

"The Fifth Patient" looks really good, is that coming to theatres or going straight to video..?

Seriously, I talked to Brendan back years ago after he'd filmed it and he was like 'no don't watch that!" :lol: Obviously I didn't listen, it's one of my favorites, it is good, a little on the darkside of things, but a good film nonetheless.

I think it's coming out to theaters, we haven't heard anything, I know from what Brendan's said site wise there have been rough screenings of it for movie people, but no public release. I liked what I read of the script though, I think it'll be interesting to see.

ThumpyG42 said:

My hope is that they'll turn up on tv here eventually, that's how I was able to catch 'Childstar'-thanks to the Sundance channel, and 'Christina's House' aired on The Movie Channel awhile back so I was able to catch it too. And then 'Nemesis Game', which I mentioned above too.

I do have the dvd of 'The Forsaken'-got a great deal on a used copy at FYE. But...I actually watched it on tv a long time ago, and well here's what I posted on the first page so I don't have to explain it all again before I finish my story.:

That story is amusing, I've been a fan of his since 1997 and I always always get a kind of odd look for it, especially when I get asked, I'm like ancient fandom wise :lol: If you like dark comedy, try to get your hands on "Kill Me Later" - he's not in much but it's different :lol: It's aired on TV a few times. ;)

Sidenote: The way I discovered that Brendan was in the movie was looking through the caps at b-fehr.org, lol. I remember thinking, "Wait a minute...I've seen this movie before!" :lol:

:lol: That's priceless

Sidenote: The way I discovered that Brendan was in the movie was looking through the caps at b-fehr.org, lol. I remember thinking, "Wait a minute...I've seen this movie before!"

That's cute. I've had that happen to me before too. He guested on "Breaker High" (a Canadian show) and I remember the episode perfectly but I had no idea it was BF until I read his biography again, like two years ago. It was so eerie :lol:

Seriously, I talked to Brendan back years ago after he'd filmed it and he was like 'no don't watch that!"

LOL. That's funny. But why'd he say that..?

CooperPixie said:
If you like dark comedy, try to get your hands on "Kill Me Later" - he's not in much but it's different It's aired on TV a few times.

I knew I was forgetting a movie when I posted last night, lol. I have seen that one as well, the WE network showed it awhile back. I do like dark comedy as well. ;)

LOL. That's funny. But why'd he say that..?

Embarrassment, particularily about a few choice scenes and I was only 17 at the time so he might of thought I was too innocent :lol:

ThumpyG42 said:

I knew I was forgetting a movie when I posted last night, lol. I have seen that one as well, the WE network showed it awhile back. I do like dark comedy as well. ;)

The occasionally air "Final Destination" on TV too, seen that one?

CooperPixie said:
The occasionally air "Final Destination" on TV too, seen that one?

Yup...that was another one of those, "I didn't know he was in that movie" movies. I'd rented it back when it first cam out on video, so it'd been awhile since I seen it. I did just recently catch it again on either SciFi or USA, can't remember which. ;)

^
^
That happened to me too :lol:

One of his many "blink and you'll miss him" roles.

CooperPixie said:
Embarrassment, particularily about a few choice scenes and I was only 17 at the time so he might of thought I was too innocent :lol:

Ah, I figured it might be because of your age :lol:

And I gotta say, Im so jealous that you've not only met him but you talked to him too :p

***Bumpity Bumbsters***

normal_mia-0507-139.jpg

(Image courtesy of MiamiStyle Screencaps - Episode 'High Octane')

How about a picture of our lovely Brendan Fehr/Cooper this morning? :D

allstar12 said
That's cute. I've had that happen to me before too. He guested on "Breaker High" (a Canadian show) and I remember the episode perfectly but I had no idea it was BF until I read his biography again, like two years ago. It was so eerie.

I remember that show. :D The only problem is, I never saw the episode he was on! You know, I think they still show that program here every now and then. - I think on one of the kid channels like YTV.

CooperPixie, ditto on allstar's jealousy. :lol:

I was watching an interview from E-Talk Daily (Canadian show, like Entertainment Tonight) where they had Brendan go around with the mic (Because he's the Canadian one) and he was trying to get Adam to speak, and he didn't know what to say. :lol: So Brendan was telling him that "They can edit it to look cool" :p

The guy just seems so down-to-earth. :)

Now I have seen a little bit more from 'Dan Cooper' (last episode 'Silencer') and I like him.
He's a funny guy and he's good at this job.
I know, there are cooler Cooper episodes later this season, but we have a break in Austria and I have to wait till next year. ( :().

I've been wanting to see 'Sugar' for a while but never got around to it.

Oh Fehr. He's such a funny guy.

Back