Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

sissi said:
While i was seeing his drunken foster father , i was wondering if people like that was able to have children in real life, if so that's really scary

The sad thing is that people like that do sometimes slip through the cracks in the Foster care system. :(

Guys...y'all ready for some good news? :D I know that we all suspected this after we saw the pics of Brendan with Jonathan and Rex at the CTV Fall preview party, but I have read on Brendan's Official Message Board (I lurk there ;) ) that he will definitely be back as Cooper for Miami's 5th season. He's already shot the first episode in fact. The news is posted in the CSI: Miami thread, if anyone would like to read it.

:D I'm happy now.

don`t have visit this thread from long time and wow very good news - Brendan will definitely be back as Cooper for Miami's 5th season :D thansk for share this info with us Thumpy ;)

I can't definetly imagine CSI MIAMI without him right now lol even if he didn't interact that much, he slowly made his place on the team dynamic and i hope he will stay for a long time: btw i was wondering if they are gonna give him a love interest, like Valera for example :lol: what? they all have a love interest and this man surely deserves( and needs) love :D

You're welcome, Pusher. ;) Although I'd suspected he would be back, it was nice to have confirmation.

sissi said:
I can't definetly imagine CSI MIAMI without him right now lol even if he didn't interact that much, he slowly made his place on the team dynamic and i hope he will stay for a long time

I very much like the way his character was introduced last season. They started out very slowly, it didn't come across as feeling like they were forcing him upon us. I've said before, I wasn't too sure about him at first...other than thinking he was cute. But as the season wore on, I grew to be quite fond of him. :D

Oh...and Wednesday is my next 'Roswell' day. 8 more episodes, I'll finish out the first season and get the first two episodes of S2. Hee!

Dan! I like the guy so much. Since when has he been on CSI: Miami?

ZOMG! He will be back?! That's AWESOME!!!! Ah, I wouldn't wanna miss him! I love that guy :D *does the happy dance*
yahoo.gif

RoosCSILover said:
Since when has he been on CSI: Miami?

He joined Miami last season :) His first appearance was in 'From the Grave' (1st episode of season four)

I love your happy dance-smilie, Togoholic :lol:

And that is great news! Let's celebrate *hands cookies around for everyone*

Glad to hear the news too! I have to say I also loved your happy dance smilie Togoholic. It actually made me smile & lol. I liked that he was brought into the spotlight in the season finale. I wonder how his relationship with Ryan is going to be now.? ;)

*Ahem* I'm a new Dan-Fan! :D He's GORGEOUS! I just saw Skeletons, I think it was, with the colleyball scene, and Im now all for The Cooper man. CUTE!

Where I'm from, we're only half way through the season, so I have lost more DC to indulge in. YAY!

:D Welcome to the Cooper thread, Azza! 'Skeletons' is what did it for me too. I mean, I already thought Brendan Fehr was gorgeous, but that episode is what turned me solidly into a 'Cooper fan'.

For me personally Cooper was one of the few things I liked about S4. ;)

Agreed. :) *goes off on a long rant about the colour*

And good news he's coming back for season 5.

Are there any other good DC moments in season 4 that I shouldwatch out for? or any good quotes?

I haven't seen him on Miami yet. nevertheless I'm a fan of his character. :lol:

'Driven' is also a good episode. He works for the first time outside the lab and is with Ryan and he also has a fight with Ryan in this episode.

Back