Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

I think I've heard about that movie, Thumpy. And I can see why you didn't like that scene :( thanks for telling me about it :)

life_style said:
I think I've heard about that movie, Thumpy. And I can see why you didn't like that scene :( thanks for telling me about it :)

You're very welcome, life-style. :) I did enjoy the movie, I'm glad I was able to see it...that scene was a bit tough to watch though.

I'm about a month away from the next Roswell day on the Sci-Fi channel. It's driving me nuts too...I want to know what happens next. :lol:

ThumpyG42 said:
What did you think of the episode in general?
I liked it! The cars were cool lol. And most importantly, it showed how the case affected the characters. I'm a sucker for emotional aspects of CSIs. Anyways, cooperwise, I can see a bit of Greg in him like wanting to go out to the field as well. Oh and does he and Ryan always have a tiff? LOL. cause they also had an argument in the finale.

I also believed him when he said that he'd be using the gun if he had it. Was there an episode when he actually held a gun? I'd love to see that!

I'm glad you enjoyed the episode, cofi. :D

I also believed him when he said that he'd be using the gun if he had it. Was there an episode when he actually held a gun? I'd love to see that!

Nope...no gun for Cooper. The only times we saw him out of the lab was in 'Skeletons' and 'Driven', and in 'Skeletons', it was on his personal time, or it started out that way.

Now...as for the friction between Ryan and Cooper. I think it's mainly due to the fact that Cooper seems to have a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time sometimes, even when he doesn't intend to. :lol: I find it quite endearing, lol. Take 'Driven' for example...it may not have been the wisest choice for him to say, "If I had a gun, I'd have used it" to Ryan in light of what happened to Ryan earlier in the episode. As for the argument in the finale, I think Ryan would have retacted similarly to any other character if he thought he just figured out they were the mole.

:lol: The reason I say that he says the he says the wrong thing sometimes even when he doesn't intend to is further explored in 'Skeletons', but I won't go into detail until I'm sure how you feel about spoilers. ;)

I love spoilers, but I guess you know that by now, Thumpy :lol:

ThumpyG42 said:
:lol: The reason I say that he says the he says the wrong thing sometimes even when he doesn't intend to is further explored in 'Skeletons', but I won't go into detail until I'm sure how you feel about spoilers. ;)
Oh please tell! I like spoilers. And there's no telling as to when I'll be able to see that ep LOL. :D

:lol: Alrighty, I'll tell. :D I'm not going to use spoiler code as this episode has long since aired in the U.S., but I will add a bit of extra space.

Ok, at the start of the episode Delko and Cooper are at a beach volleyball game and two girls who seem to know Delko quite well approach them and begin talking with Delko. There's a funny bit of dialog here, I posted it on the first page of the thread, but I'll copy it over here too. :D

*Delko talking to the two girls*

Cooper *looking slightly in awe*: Man...Delko!

Eric: Ladies...this is DC, we work together.

*girls wave at Cooper*

Cooper: Hey...*looks like he wants to say more, but stops*

Delko: Give him a second, he'll get up to two syllables.

Cooper: *clears throat* Good seats!

Now...once Cooper gets back to the lab, he's talking with Boa Vista (this is while she and Eric are 'involved') and he's telling her about all the women at the beach and even calls Delko a 'playa' at one point. Natalia's getting madder and madder by the minute and she confronts Delko about it...I won't go into their discussion, but Delko goes to Cooper and tells him he has a big mouth. :lol: But in Cooper's defense, he had no idea that Eric and Natalia were involved, so that's what I meant by he sometimes says the wrong thing without intending to. ;)

Good seats :lol:

The 'playa' thing is pretty funny also. He didn't mean it though so he's still a good guy. :D

You kinda lost me with the 'Cooper in the beach' statement. What did he wear???

Thanks by the way! I like that in him, I think it's an adorable trait (saying the wrong thing without meaning to) *loves Cooper more*

cofi said:
The 'playa' thing is pretty funny also. He didn't mean it though so he's still a good guy.

Right...he had no idea they were involved, so he had no idea he was saying anything 'wrong' for lack of a better word.

You kinda lost me with the 'Cooper in the beach' statement. What did he wear???

Far too much if you ask me. ;) Delko even mentioned that it was "Casper's" day off and he figured he could use the sun, lol. Anyway...this is the episode that the purple tshirt caps come from:

415_0037.jpg

and...here's another one.

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

Thanks by the way! I like that in him, I think it's an adorable trait (saying the wrong thing without meaning to) *loves Cooper more*

Aww...you're very welcome! I think it's an adorable trait too. I hope you're able to see this episode soon. ;)

Ok you know I totally love the purple shirt on him but he should've taken it off! He was on a beach! LOL. *still waiting for shirtless Cooper*

Delko called him Casper? :lol:

He does need a tan before the shirt comes off? or he will blind some people. :lol:

cofi_shot said:
Ok you know I totally love the purple shirt on him but he should've taken it off! He was on a beach! LOL. *still waiting for shirtless Cooper*

Delko called him Casper? :lol:

:lol: I agree! How else is going to get some sun? *sits down and waits with cofi*

And yup Delko called him Casper.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
He does need a tan before the shirt comes off? or he will blind some people.

:lol: That's exactly why I wear pants even in the summer. I'm too afraid of blinding everyone with the whiteness of my legs.

I miss Tyler. I wish he was still a tech on CSI:Miami.

Cooper isn't that bad of a guy, he just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Wow, those a great pics, cofi! And I mean really, really great. ;) :p It's cool that Brendan has plenty of non-screencap pics. Keeps us occupied and content. :D

Back