Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bones

Heya I'm australian and the show hasn't even aired here . . . I am completely living of music videos (there are like . . .none . . someone tell me where they are) and transcipts here! OMG, the ship is adorable . . . *grins*
Your recaps have given me my happiness for the week :D

You can find some vidoes on LiveJournal but I don't know all the group titles. One is 206_Bones....you can find them by searching Bones but you have to pick throug a lot of anorexia sites. Searching 'Booth' or 'Brennan' or something like that might find you a group.

Happy Birthday today, June 9, to Michaela Conlin, who plays Angela Montenegro. Hope you had a great day. If you are reading this, log in and say hello.

Hey there, i'm a Bones fan.

I don't know if its been said but does anyone else actually dislike Brennan? If it wasn't for the likable other characters i don't think i could watch it. But the plots are good, and Booth, Zach, Angela and Hodgens make me laugh!

Okay, so I know Annie Garrett was a character in "Vertical Limit" played by Robin Tunney from Empire Records and Prison Break.. but I'm still confused as to what she has to do with Brennan. *pulls hair out*

I for one love Brennan. I think she's quirky and adorable and reminds me of a younger female Grissom. I don't like Hodgins. He reminds me far too much of Daniel Stern.

I haven't met anyone who didn't like Brennan so far. I like her too, I love how she's "socially challenged", as Booth sometimes put it.

As for Hodgins, I'm not all crazy about his conspiracy theories. It gets irritating sometimes. And I'm not sure I like the Jack/Angela thing going on. But hey, maybe I'll grow to like it.

My thoughts on the Jack/Angela thing is that Jack is far too dislikable a character thus far.. high strung in an unappealing way, rather than a quirky one. In the next season I'd like to see tptb tone down his character a little bit, make him less neurotic and paranoid. It was cute in Fox Mulder. It's a cliche in him. If he proves himself nicely, I'll be okay with his lust (love?) for Angela. But to be honest, I find Ang to be one of the best characters on tv today, and I'm totally identifying with her and praying for her happiness :)

ziggystarduzt said:
Okay, so I know Annie Garrett was a character in "Vertical Limit" played by Robin Tunney from Empire Records and Prison Break.. but I'm still confused as to what she has to do with Brennan. *pulls hair out*

I for one love Brennan. I think she's quirky and adorable and reminds me of a younger female Grissom. I don't like Hodgins. He reminds me far too much of Daniel Stern.

First, you are right it is Vertical Limit!

Second, in the time line, I saw Bones before Vertical Limit... I think the role of Brennan is not bad after watching several eps of Bones, but cannot say I like that character...(Yes, maybe it has something to do with my habit, I won't give the word "like" to some role or actress/actor if I haven't found a "reason" to like them.)...But when I hapened to watch the movie VL, I recoganized her as I recoganized others, and I stayed to continue watching. Whne the movie is over, I stayed silence for a while, and then told myself that "she is good"...It means I admit my like to Emily Deschanel... :D Is it clear? :lol: If I mean we are talking about the play including cast... :lol: :D

I'm unahappy with Fox's preemptions of Bones for the dance show, but the new season's supposed to start in late August and it'll be great if it does. ('course there's still a several week hiatus for baseball but...)

And new spoilers are surfacing, I'll post later though, too tired now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back