Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bones

I just watched Soldier in the Grave, and the parallel storylines is really starting to get to me. The latest eps from Bones and CSI NY both have something to do with the military AND have burnt skeletons. It kinda feels like I'm watching the same show over and over.

I've noticed some similiarities too...they also both did superhero eps. And both leading men recently got slapped.

I think the two shows have the same writers, :lol:.

Anyway, I loved that last scene with Booth and Brennan. Finally, some character development from Booth. I found him quite annoying at the start of the episode but now that he's opened up to Bones a bit, that lessened my irritation. :)

I found in a magazine an article about Bones season finale!

Finale: A set of remains turns out to be Brennan's mother. Says executive producer Hart Hanson, "You think the worst thing is not knowing what happened. But maybe finding out is worse."

Next Season: We know what happened to Mom, but what happened to Dad? And will Brennan and Booth finally admit thier feelings? "We're not going there yet," Hanson says. "But if we do it right, the audience will be going, "C'mon, these two belong together."

I edited this post because I finally realized that I just misunderstood the article I had read. I'm sorry to those of you who read it and thought that was true.

Actually according to the previews, she IS broken up about it and anxious to know about her past, like when she talks to her brother. Booth winds up hugging her and comforting her.

Okay, Bones fans. Who else here is going to wish David Boreanaz (Agent Booth) a happy 37th birthday today, May 16. From one David to another, hope you have a great day. And if you are lurking here, feel free to sign in and say hello.

Excellent! Happy birthday, Dave! Here's hoping you continue with the great success of Bones and things just keep getting better! :D

Woah, dude, I totally thought David was younger than that.. crazy... but I guess it makes sense, considering many of us have been watching him on Buffy and Angel for over 10 years now. Anyway, happy birthday to him!

Just saw the finale and I am TOTALLY hooked. Please, someone, help me find clips of eps to hook me more and help me catch up! This was my first ep!! :)

Alyssa, there is also a paperback novel of Bones based on the series, written by Max Allan Collins, and don't forget the original Temperance Brennan books written by Kathy Reichs, based in part on her life's work as a forensic anthropologist. These could keep you occupied through the summer until the next season starts (in addition to watching the reruns).

I haven't seen it yet, but I saw the trailer and it looks pretty good. I can't wait. :D

Great finale. And a bit of a cliffhanger! :eek:

Man, the sexual tension between Brennan and Booth just keeps me going. I can't deny it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back