Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bones

pnuts100, You were right. At the time I wrote that, though, I was doing it from memory after seeing the ep only once all the way through. :) Sorry for the confusion!

BONES! Tmra! The spoilers are scaring me, though. EEEP. Still excited about the show being back. Finally, I get to experience it with the rest of you! I'm all caught up! :)

Hey ZIGGY!! :) I'm going to be around, but I feel kinda invisible after a summer of being away. I wasn't even sure people remembered me. When I post in the shipper thread, no one says hi...

I'll definitely be in here, at least! :) I love Bones. It's quickly becoming one of my all time fav shows right now! :) Booth/Brennan, baby!

I haven't been posting much in there myself. I think things will pick up again once the new season starts. But trust me, nobody forgot you! All summer we've been like "Where's Alyssa?" hee. How's the engagement going?

Yeah, Booth/Brennan rules. I'm so into Bones, as well as House and.. a blast from the past.. Lois and Clark. Gotta love tv obsession, hey? :D

Awwww. REALLY? That makes me feel better! Engagement going well! Wedding planning going NUTS. lol! :) Thanks for asking! I'm sure, once the chat resumes churning, we can discuss more! It'll be grand.

Just a question, does anyone else in here read the spoilers? I found some on a few sites, and though the cases sound fairly intersting, I'm more interested in the character dynamics.... and the spoilers are definitely causing me to raise some eyebrows... Anyone else reading them and thinking, "Oh... REALLY!?"

In reply to Alyssa yup I've read spoilers and I'm really interested in the character dynamics to I think this is gonna be one interesting season!

I know a bit about the case and some stuff about the characters but I don't want to spoil it for some people ... inless you all are ok with it!!!!!!!

d_d_dynamite_csi: Hey there! I'm guessing you're new around here! Double/Triple/Quadruple posting is frowned upon and is considered spam. Instead, you can hit the "edit" button on your post up to 24 hours after it is posted to add any information you may have left out the first time around.

I've caught up with the first season, finally, and am aching for it to come out on DVD. As for spoilers, if you wish to post them, please make sure you put them in spoiler tags since this is a general Bones thread, and some people don't want to be spoiled. :)

It's Today! Yay!

d_d_dynamite_csi said:
Alyssa Thankyou and I'm sorry to everyone for acidentaly spaming I don't know my way around the site yet *Blushes*
Welcome to the boards d_d_dynamite_csi. :) As Alyssa mentioned you can indeed edit your first post within 24 hours rather than double post.

Don't worry, when your new to the boards it's take a while to get use to how everything works. ;)

Awwww. REALLY? That makes me feel better! Engagement going well! Wedding planning going NUTS. lol! Thanks for asking! I'm sure, once the chat resumes churning, we can discuss more! It'll be grand.
Glad to hear it's going well, do you have a date yet? Reebs and Sporter are trying to ressurect the chat at the moment, I believe.

If you have spoilers, by all means, spoilerbox them! I never end up actually searching for my own spoilers, I'm far to lazy for that. I just wait until other people get them and then share them with me. hee!

Ok, Ziggy, you asked!

A new division is formed at the Jeffersonian Institution: a Forensic Division. The division will be lead by Dr. Camilla Saroyan, a tough and smart woman. Camilla has been raised in the Bronx and didn't have a life that would have normally led to her being in charge of such a division. But with hard work, ambition, and brains, she was able to rise up the ladder. [Note: Camilla will appear in at least 6 episodes but could also become a regular.]

The Titan on the Tracks [Airing August 30]: The team, along with prosecutors and various investigators, investigate a bullet-train derailment during which Warren Lynch, a senator and shady businessman, suffered terrible injuries that could have him spend the rest of his live in ICU or die. Lynch was about to be arrested for insider trading, market manipulation and falsifying reports. Booth and Brennan must try to find who is telling the truth and who is at fault in this untrustworthy world... Was the train derailed to kill Lynch? Was it an accident? Or was there someone else on the train that was wanted dead? Booth and Brennan meet Michael Downs, a killer who amusingly reveals that he killed Vince McVicar as a message from Brennan's father. Dr. Saroyan, makes her first appearance on the show and let's say that one of the regulars is not happy to see her. Hodgins, Zach, and Angela also appear.

The Mother and Child in the Bay [Airing September 6]: The bodies of a mother and a young kid are found washed up on the shore. The husband, Kyle, went into hiding after the disappearances of his wife and kid since he thought no one would believe his innocence. As the team tries to locate Kyle, they start suspecting he may be innocent after all. We meet Drew the new boyfriend of Booth's ex. The latter is not happy that his son Parker spends more time with Drew than with him. Brennan, Cam, Hodgins, Angela, and Zach also appear.

The Boy in the Shroud (aka The Girl on the Run) [Airing September 13]: A troubled teenage girl named Kelly is on the run after her boyfriend, Dylan Krane, is found dead. Brennan and Booth find out that Kelly has a young brother named Alex and both are foster children. They are ready to do a lot to not be split up by the foster system. Zach is a bit freaked out when visiting Cam's autopsy room. Angela and Hodgins also appear.

The Bone in the Girl: Booth investigates serial killer Howard Epps who is suspected to continue his killing spree even from behind bars after clues on a body lead to him. Brennan and Booth meet with the headmistress of St. Agnes High School after they find a medallion with the body of a murdered teenaged girl. Angela, Cam, Hodgins, and Zack also appear.

The Truth in the Lye: Bones and Booth investigate the death of a man who has been left in a tub filled with corrosive liquids. The man got in an argument with his boss but was also married to more than one women. Could those women, who just found out each other existed, be at fault or is the boss the killer? Booth's ex, Angela, and Hodgins, also appear.

The Girl in Suite 2103: Booth and Brennan investigate a death due to a bombing that occurred in a hotel room next to one occupied by Colombian Judge Dolores Ramos. Ramos is an attaché at the Colombian Embassy in the US and was set to speak at a conference on drug trafficking. Angela believes there is something going on between Booth and Cam. Zack and Hodgins also appear.

That's all I have right now. :) Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back