Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

GAH Oh my goodness Bones! There was kissing and oh my goodness. I can't formulate words to describe how happy the kissing made me. It was so cute!

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I'm probably going to be the odd woman out here, but I would have rather they HADN'T kissed. I do want them to get together, but not until the end of the series. For right now, I like the bickering-but-in-a-loving-way, and how they both care about one another but haven't and won't cross that line. And honestly, TPTB could have been a little more subtle about incorporating what they read on the message boards. That lawyer (name is escaping me) sounded just like a fangirl. :rolleyes:

But anyhoo, I LOVED the sniffing the Santas bums thing, and Booth and Parker bringing Bones and her family a Christmas tree was too cute!

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I can't quite figure out why the Prosecutor looked so weird when they were actually kissing though. I mean, she was the one who wanted them to do it, so why was she looking at them so strangely?

4. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I think she was surprised cause the kiss made it look like they really should be together and the only reason she wanted them to kiss was because she was in a mischievous mood she didn't actually want them to kiss cause she thought they would go good together. That's just my theory though.

I don't think that they will get together because of that one kiss. I think that it is going to call into question their feelings about each other. Hopefully it makes things a bit awkward between them cause I think they are funniest together then.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ Ah, of course. That makes sense.

And yeah, I doubt that will mean they'll suddenly be getting together. I think it'll just add a little more sexual tension to the mix. Which is always good. :)

6. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I thought it was great. Especially afterward when Booth had Bones' gum in his mouth. And Sweets finally took Booth's side about something. And wasn't it adorable that Angela and Hodgins are making homeade ornaments?

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Okay, the kiss? Amazing! I already bought the episode on iTunes! I thought the sniffing Santas' butts was the funniest thing ever. Closely followed by the whole Brennan's gum in Booth's mouth... and Caroline's reaction. Great episode overall, though.

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:

TNT Now Has Bones to Pick

The home of The Closer has purchased the cable-exclusive rights to Bones, which is currently in the midst of its third season on Fox.

Under the terms of the deal, says Variety, TNT will first air Bones as a weekly entry — starting this Tuesday at 10 pm/ET, with the very first episode — before indulging in multiple weekly airings in fall 2009.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I received the book 'BONES to AHSES by author Kathy Reichs, producer of this show, for Xmas, so my question is, what's the premise of this show, is it similar to CSI? and will I enjoy it, the book, so. far it's very interesting! THANK'S FANS ;)

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

The show is pretty similar to CSI (in my opinion) and that's actually what attracted me to it in the first place. The cases that they have are similar to those in the books. They are given a set of remains and between Bones anthropology and Booth's place in the FBI they have to solve the case.

I have not actually completed one of Kathy Reichs' books but I do know that the Tempe in her book is pretty different from the one on the show and instead of Ryan (I think that's his name) her partner is Booth. The chemistry between the two is hilarious. They remind me a bit of Harm and Mac from JAG (I don't know if you've ever seen that, though). I'm not sure that's a bad thing though. Personally, from what I've read of her books I like the TV Tempe better, but that's just me.

Even though there are some darker storylines on the show, it's not always dark and dramatic. There is a lot of humor intertwined in there, too, which I think makes it better. You kind of need it when there's a really depressing story.

I'm not sure if that's what you wanted to know, but I hoped it helped somewhat!

11. Desertwind

Thank's so much smiliee great info, so when is this on? I'll take a look, and let you know, I'm in the part of the book, where she think's she's discovered her childhood friend, dead, who disappeard, many moons ago :(

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Its regular timeslot is Tuesdays at 8 on Fox, but with the strike the schedule is very messed up.

I've seen the books at the library and skimmed through them, but I've never had time to read them. I did see enough to agree with smiliee though; the Tempe in the book is SO different from the one on the show!

Oh shoot, now I forget, when exactly in April are they starting up with new episodes?

13. Desertwind

Well, I fnally watched this, and it was engrossing and interesting, I don't know anyone of the cast members, I've never seen any of them before, except the curly headed guy, who was a guest on CSI in "Paper or Plastic" and peed his pants, when Cath was talking to him. The story was fascinating, so, it was always that creep, who did kill those girls.. I didn't know, but the end was great where she attacted him :mad:

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I have to agree with you, the show is very engrossing. Which episode did you watch? My favorite right now is probably Judas on a Pole. It's pretty interesting and it definitely had me going until the very end. You should probably know a little more of Bones' backstory before you watch it, though. Some things probably wouldn't make much sense.

Interesting, I totally dind't know that TJ Thyne (That's teh curly headed guy, he plays Dr. Hodgins on the show) was in CSI. I do remember that episode, though.

15. Desertwind

Last week's, the serial killer, who they got for killing one girl, and he was on death row, but then they exhumed her body, he got a stay of execution, and found other girls buried..I've never seen these stars before, I don't know any of them, but did enjoy the main forensic anthropologist girl, [don't know her name yet] so I've got to watch more, because it's all about the cast for me, no matter how great the show or stories are. I'm a CSI/Vegas fanatic and LOVE the cast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.