Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrissomFREAK said:
Next week then?
Yes, finally.
Bones (New) Spaceman in a Crater When Brennan and Booth investigate a body that was found in a crater, evidence suggests that it had been in outer space.

Futon Critic - FOX ROARS INTO MAY Spoilers

is the case of a flattened body with signs of significant demineralization, suggesting the victim was either 130 years old or a space traveler. While Hodgins goes into hyper-drive with extraterrestrial conspiracy theories, Brennan and Booth keep both feet firmly planted on the ground to figure out who killed a former National Space Agency astronaut.
Brennan and Booth are called by Homeland Security to investigate potentially radioactive remains in "The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House" episode, directed by Academy Award-nominated cinematographer Caleb Deschanel, father of series star Emily Deschanel. Back at the lab, the team determines the identity of the victim, but has no immediate explanation as to why the remains are emitting a green glow. With each of their specialties called upon, the whole Jeffersonian team joins Brennan and Booth in pursuing the murder mystery, which leads them to a group of friends who are shocked to discover that one of their own is the victim.
featuring guest stars Ryan O'Neal and ZZ Top's Billy F. Gibbons, Brennan and Booth investigate a small skeleton assumed to be a 10-year-old girl, but Angela's facial reconstruction based on the evidence reveals the face of an 80-year-old woman instead of a child. Meanwhile, Brennan's father, Max Keenan (guest star O'Neal), reappears in Brennan's life in an attempt to make a connection and deliver information from her past; and Hodgins and Angela walk down the aisle with Brennan and Booth as maid of honor and best man, respectively, but all does not go as planned.

those episodes look good. I DVR'd the May 2nd one and haven't watched it yet.

I did watch the episode last night starring Alex Carter. It was okay. He played a cannibel. EWWW :eek:

The funniest parts of the episode was watching the two guys drool over the courrier. Then when she had Angela sign for the last package... TOO FUNNY :lol:

Hey everyone!

Channel 7 has stopped airing Bones for a while, so I would be most grateful to hear all your summaries/thoughts on the latest eps in the US :D

I cannot believe Hodgins just proposed! I realized it as soon as they started showing them at the resteraunt. I've been watching tv for too many years to miss a proposal seen when I see one so basically before he even got anywhere near the words 'Angela will you marry me' I was jumping up and down in a circle and squeeing even louder than I did when Sara walked out of the bedroom in Way To Go (which is saying somthing) and my brother thought I was having a seizure
I can't seem to be mad a Angela for saying no though because she said no for the right reasons and admittidly if a guy proposed to me when we had only been dating for as long as they have I would say no too but that would have been SOOO GREAT!

I was also disappointed we didn't get to hear more Hodgins conspiracy theories seeing as the episode centered around aliens!

I liked last nights episode here in Holland. I read we'll get some new episodes for the next 3 weeks as well and than they'll start rerunning season 1 again.

First CSI reruns, now Bones...
Guess we're closing on the US or something

Does anyone else know about the thing on Fox where you go on the peoples myspace's and blogs to solve what happens in next weeks episode, well in the US. I've been trying to do it, and I think I know what's going to happen. But i'm not sure, it's fun, but kind of difficult.

Does anyone else know about the thing on Fox where you go on the peoples myspace's and blogs to solve what happens in next weeks episode, well in the US. I've been trying to do it, and I think I know what's going to happen. But i'm not sure, it's fun, but kind of difficult.

HERE
I've been working on it for a while and I have it narrowed down to two different people and then if one of them is the killer I'm pretty sure I know who that is but you can see for yourself. Make sure you read EVERYTHING

Yeah! I'm glad i'm not the other one that spends my free time doing that. Hahah. I read all the blogs and stuff and my theory seems to match up fairly well. I love your avatar, btw. :D

Happy birthday today to Michaela Conlin, a.k.a. Angela Montenegro (Angela Montenegro-Hodgins?). Looking fine at 29. She has also appeared on Jag and Law & Order, and has just completed a film called Enchanted with Patrick Dempsey (star of some medical show) and Susan Sarandon.

Ms. Conlin, if you are lurking out there, please log in and say hello. Have a great day on your birthday and many more.

From TV Guide online:

Bones' Star Ties the Knot

Bones' Tamara Taylor and attorney Miles Cooley exchanged vows on June 10 in an intimate ceremony on a Mexican beach.

Note: Tamara plays Dr. Camille Saroyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back