Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today to Tamara Taylor, a.k.a. Dr. Camille Saroyan. She appeared in the CSI: Miami episode "Crime Wave," and also on Numb3rs, NCIS, Lost, Without a Trace, Early Edition, Party of Five, and other television shows and movies. She was born in Toronto, Canada, and just got marries in Mexico back in June of this year.

Happy birthday, Tamara. If you are lurking out there, please sign in and say hello.

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey guys. I'm new here, but a long time fan of bones and a long time suporter of BB and AH :)

Kisses to ya'll
    Jodie

xx

3. Dynamo1

> > > TiVo/VCR ALERT < < <

Emily Deschanel, the pretty star of Bones, is scheduled to be on Craig Ferguson's show on CBS tonight at 12:35 AM (Eastern). Check local listings for time and channel in your area.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for that, Dynamo. I don't live in America, but Emily is always great on talk shows :D

5. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I thoroughly enjoyed last night's epi. Bones accidentally shooting Booth with the ricochet was hilarious. Angie looked great as Cher, and Booth's portrayal of a squint was priceless. I loved it when she did the spinning around at the end. Too funny.

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Last Tuesday's ep has got to be one of my favourites. :)

It was just SO FUNNY! I loved all the costumes, especially Booth as a squint, and Bones & Cam's argument over who the better super woman was. :lol:

So many quotable lines from this ep. My favourite, for obvious reasons, was:

Angela: Don't force him, just ask him politely.
    Hodgins: What are you, Canadian?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the end, with Bones on Booth's back...honestly, I think TPTB of this show tease the shippers more than any other. They've got to get them together (but not until the end of the series, I like the banter between them the way it is now).

Next week looks equally as promising. ;)

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I just bought the Bones Companion and it's AWESOME. As well as listing the episodes and the terms used in each episode, it also has quotes, music used in each episode and it has sections on all the cast and on some other things like the Angelator. SO worth getting.

8. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Thanks for the reccomendation Drumchik. I saw this book on Amazon and wondered if it was worth the money. A lot of the companion books aren't.

9. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I really enjoyed tonight's episode; it actually took me a while to figure out who did it. The part where Angela recognized the girl from the actual skull was interesting.
    And when they dropped the dummy from the roof, hilarious. Cam and Booth were funny. I always enjoy the interactions between all the characters.

10. LibertyBell

Last night's ep was good. Not as good as the Halloween ep for me, but still good.

Favourite line was when Cam was talking about her dad:
    "It won't be like this forever; one day, he'll die."

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hear ya sister!

I couldn't figure out who did it either. First I was convinced it was Aldrige - which reminds me of something. Was my mind playing tricks on me or was the person hanging from the rope before the break the black guy, not Aldrige? I swear I thought I saw him, but then after the commercials Cam was finishing the autopsy on Aldrige and I was like, "huh?" - and then I thought it was Bancroft. But yay for it not being predictable.

Did anyone else think that thing at the end with Bones going to hit her cup and it falling off the table and Booth going, "You missed" was actually a thing that just happened by accident and Dave and Emily used it? To me it just screamed of them.

11. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I found myself wondering if that was supposed to happen or not. A lot of the best stuff is improv or an accident. I like it when they keep that sort of thing in there because it seems more natural.

That line made me laugh out loud. It's a familiar feeling.

12. Dynamo1

Anyone else recognize Sam Jones III from this Bones episode. He played Clark Kent's buddy, Pete Ross, in the first three seasons of Smallville.

13. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

It was probably improv. More than you think is, sometimes it jusy happens for us, other times we need direction.

Yeah I spoted Jones, but I didn't make the connection until you just said it :lol:

I bought season 2 DVD yesterday. :D It's got some great extras. Yes, I know I'm behind hehe.

14. Dynamo1

Did anyone see this week's episode? When Booth and Bones were trying out the old video game, I thought my cell phone was ringing because the game used the same tune as my ringtone. Okay, trivia buffs... Who else remembers the name of the film that short tune came from? It played twice, each about 4 or 5 seconds.

15. LibertyBell

I unfortunately missed part of the episode, but I loved how Booth was trying so hard to come up with an embarrassing story of himself in high school to make Bones happy...and that diner scene. Too cute. :)

..But I must have missed that video game part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.