Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody. really bored and re-reading the Kathy Reichs books which got me thinking about Bones (kinda hard not to) so I thought I would come and say hi and ask what you thought of The Woman In The Sand which was that one a while back where B&B went undercover in Vegas. I was reading a good fanfic where they got together that night at the hotel so I thought we could talk about that and also, last epi, do you think Sully's gone for good or are they going to try and keep him in there so he's still in the way of Booth and Brennan getting together?

From TV Guide online:

Virginia Tech Tragedy Prompts Fox to Nix Bones Eppy

As happens with most every national tragedy, as the networks' news divisions scramble to cover an event like Monday morning's mass shooting at Virginia Tech, the entertainment divisions keep a sympathetic eye out for any imminent programming that might hit too close to home. Case in point: Fox acted quickly to pull an original episode of Bones that was to air Wednesday, which dealt with human remains being uncovered on a college campus. Instead, Variety reports, the episode will be replaced with a repeat.

Repeat is "Aliens in a Spaceship" from November.

^
^
I've seen a lot of backlash from Bones fans because of Fox's decision to pull the episode. While I believe Fox is trying to save their behinds and not suffer negative backlash from the public, I for one, think it's a nice sentimate and a good idea.

Yes, the Bones episode is a work of fiction, however, I think it would be in very poor taste for Fox to air the episode so soon after the shootings. They did the same thing with "Buffy" years ago, pushing back the airdates of two episodes because related to Columbine and September 11th.

I loooove Bones!
Have the first season on dvd.. missed some of season 2 when it was partially aired here. They stopped halfway through the season.. can't wait for more!

Thanks for the info, I didn't know the episode didn't air because of the Virginia Tech shooting.
Are we gonna see it next week, then?

Tuffel21 said:
I loooove Bones!
Have the first season on dvd.. missed some of season 2 when it was partially aired here. They stopped halfway through the season.. can't wait for more!

They will start airing part 2 of season 2 here in Holland again on may 6th. :) Only 2 weeks to go and season 2 is back here. :)

I'm really enjoying this season so far! But I do have one quick question about an upcoming episode.

Uh, I've been reading things for a few weeks about wedding bells... what's up with that? Anyone have any idea who that might be? I'm sure it's not B/B, but I was just wondering if anyone else heard that.

Rellaaaa said:
Tuffel21 said:
I loooove Bones!

They will start airing part 2 of season 2 here in Holland again on may 6th. :) Only 2 weeks to go and season 2 is back here. :)

I gotta tell my friends they'd better stop bothering me on Sunday nights too than :cool: Already instructed them to leave me alone on Monday nights :D

I love Bones. It is definately my second favorite show. I got hooked on it this season cause my parents watch it, and then I got season one on DVD for easter. I'm really bummed that I missed a bunch of this season though. =/

Dynamo1 said:
No, next week there is a 2-hour American Idol in that time period.
Yeah, I saw that :devil: Next week then? :(

smiliee said:
Uh, I've been reading things for a few weeks about wedding bells... what's up with that? Anyone have any idea who that might be? I'm sure it's not B/B, but I was just wondering if anyone else heard that.

My guess is ...

I haven't heard that, no, but I don't think it will be Brennan/Booth. Hodgins and Angela is more likely right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back