Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bones

ziggystarduzt said:
just wanted to let you know that the mods frown upon posting twice in a row like that, it's considered spam. You can edit your post for up to 24 hours. I don't want you to get in trouble :D
Yes, don't make me bring out my whip! :lol: ;)

Bread and Butter sounds ADORABLE for Booth and Brennan! My caterer for my wedding mentioned B&B plates the other day, and after I expressed confusion, she clarified it was Bread and Butter.

I think that works BEAUTIFULLY. I'm going to use it, if you don't mind dynamite! :)

Bread... Butter...

I think Booth is the Butter. Butter is rich and smooth. Butter makes you feel good. Butter adds something to bread. And I think Booth makes Bones more human in some ways.

Brennan is the Bread. Bread has a crust on the outside, and it's sometimes hard to get off if you don't know how to do it, but, ultimately, there is something soft inside.

Alyssa said:

I think that works BEAUTIFULLY. I'm going to use it, if you don't mind dynamite! :)

I don't mind at all I'm just really happy that you like it! :)

And I think the way you put Booth as Butter and Brenan as Bread and explained it was sooo awsome and perfect!

AL, what poetry ;) Very nice. I agree with you, particularly about the whole 'butter adds something to bread' comparison.. Brennan is smart and wholesome. Very nice indeed.

Ok, here are a few small banners for this site, taken from my big banner I made. Feel free to use these as long as you credit me! :)

bonesbannervariation1.jpg

BonesBannervariation3.jpg

Yay for Bread and Butter!

Edit: There was a third, but my computer is being wonky... sorry. I'll try to get it up.

LOL Zigs! Hopefully more later... I haven't had time with all the Benjelle icons I've been doing this summer!! Now that the summer is over, I'll have more time. :)

And, hopefully some Bones ones as well. :)

LOL> Benjelle had to do with "So You Think You Can Dance," a show I originally watched begrudgingly at the behest of my father, then got attached to because of one amazing dance couple, Benji and Donyelle.

Hey, guys. I found a site that has some stills from upcoming episodes! I don't want to hotlink, but I can't post here without them being viewable to everyone.... think we could get a Bones Spoiler thread? Or would that be asking too much?

I dunno! We could give it a shot.. I think the 2 House threads are just general House and then House shippers, so I'm not sure whether it's cool or not. Tink, are you out there? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back