Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bones

I have no idea to tell the truth. They did say that the last ep was being rewritten not long back so maybe even though it's filmed, they need more editing time.

Or, Fox is just plain dumb, they can't even air the eps in the right order. Nothing they do makes a lot of sense :(

Maybe that would make some sense. I have to say though I think Fox is kind of dumb. They have annoyed me to no end this year with conflicting American Idol with the Survior. Then because of American Idol, which I like by the way but this still was frustrating to me, moving Bones to the time slot as CSI New York, which I had just recently gotten hooked on at the time.

Bones and CSI NY aren't on the same time that I know of...Bones is on at 7pm and CSI NY at 9...and you're, I think, in the same time zone as me.

Wierd.

Well now it is at that time. But I am pretty sure for a while there it was on the same time slot as CSI: New York. That was SEVERAL weeks ago thoguh if that is the case since I beleive they were doing it when they were doing the triple American Idol nights lineup (usually there are only two episodes a week). I could be wrong though.

That is kind of weird though that we are probably in the same time zone. Then again the Centeral Time Zone is pretty large.

Was Bones on last night? I mean, a new one? I set my VCR but I set it wrong and ended up with House! :lol:

I am pretty sure you had your VCR set right, BabaOReilly it wasn't on they were doing a two-night House special which I was having mixed feelings about. A. I was happy because I was afraid I would miss Criminal Minds, I actually do watch House, and B. I was sad that Bones wouldn't be airing this week.

Oh well, that's good news then... at least for me! :lol:

Thanks for the info. :)

Is it back on next week, do you know? I'll be away again and I'll have to set my VCR again. And hopefully I'll do it properly again. :lol:

It is supposed to be back on next week, and I am looking forward to it. As much I like House, I will always prefer Bones.

Bones and NY are having eerily similiar plot elements. I'll spoiler block it.
Bones and CSI NY]In Bones, a solider is found dead on a grave and it turns out to be murder. In CSI NY, a solider is found in Central Park and it's murder. And they both did superhero eps too. More minorly, last week, Mac got slapped. Booth gets it this week. You could count the organ donation thingies but on BOnes it was black market bone grafts with cancer while on CSI NY it was just one doctor stealing a liver. Regular CSI also did a body parts in a bear thing too I heard.

It is not just Bones and CSI New York that are starting to have WAY to similar of plot lines. I've noticed plot line resemblences between Criminal Minds (mole episode), NCIS (to list all the freaky resemblences would take a while), and the three CSI shows. Some of its good and some of it well I really don't know what to think of.

I kinda noticed the plot similarities too. I like watching Bones, but methinks the storylines are better in CSI.

While watching the latest episode of Bones (the one with Booth's boss' daughter was dying), Booth got on my nerves. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because of how he was treating Bones at the hospital. And I'm not all crazy about this thing going on between Angela and Hodgins.

I have to say, I love Angela and Jack to pieces, and watching Jack flirt with anything makes me squee. I'm not entirely sure I want them to get together though...

*does the dance of joy for new Bones along with new CSI NY tonight*

TV Guide has info in its new issue about the finale. And here, in spoiler blocks, is my info about it
Bones finds the body of her mother and finds out her parents were bank robbers with stolen identities (her real name is Joy but I forgot their last name...She might keep the same name 'cause she was a baby when it happened). I don't know mayn of the details behind her death but Tempe's brother Russ shows up. Bonus for the Booth/Brennan huggy scene. *so cute*

The finale wasn't today. It is next week. Good episode though. I am really excited about it though I may end up recording it since that is my last day of school and I may be hanging with a friend when that episode airs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back