Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Re: Bones

Yeah, that episode rocked! And I hope it's staying in that new timeslot on Wed nights... it's no longer on at the same time as Veronica Mars and Lost, causing me VCR difficulties! :lol:

Yeah, serious chemistry there last night, although the "internet guy" was cute. It'll be interesting if they try to throw him in the mix to keep Boothe and Temperance's relationship off kilter.

2. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

If you guys noticed during the interrogation scene, Booth kept stepping between the Internet guy and Brennan...I think the alpha wolf has already staked claim on that female, Internet guy. :p

3. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I only got to see the last ten minutes of the episode, because I got the times confused. I thought it came on at 9 but it actually came on at 8.

I thought it was cute how at the end they were in the hospital together and he said "I knew you didn't dress up for me"

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I am more and more determined to do a crossover between Bones and NY. I'd love to see Mac and Booth and Bones and Stella...no not *that* way...I already mentioned the interaction of two alpha males.....Bones and Stella have a few things in common with the lost parents....they both can kick butt....
    actually I think Zach should have a chat with Grissom from LV...I hear Gil's a bug man too.

5. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I think Stella would be driven nuts by Temperance, to be honest. She'd get on better with Booth. Stella is passionate, and is great with people. Brennan isn't. Tempe's getting better at it, but her insistance on cold logic would grate after a while. Stella is one of those rare fabulously strong and human characters who is both smart and successful wihout being cold or superior.

6. MacsGirlMel

good point, Lyn. Didn't think about Tempe's social difficulties there.

I wonder how the others'd get along....I can see them if they videoconfrence like in Woman in the Airport....comparing equipment lol. Except Tempe's group is just a lab group, Jack only came with Booth this once....they aren't in the field like the CSI group.

But I would like to see Mac and Seeley...I actually am not sure if they'd be able to cooperate or irritate each other...they're both alphas but I'm not sure Mac's the type to irritate the FBI too much either. Maybe the irriation would come out in other ways if there was any.

7. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I think Booth and Flack would be halarious together. I could also see Hawkes taking Zack under his wing and giving him some help with social interactions, because while Hawkes is a genius, he gets on well with everyone.:)

Mac is a tough nut. I think he'd actually get on quite well with Temperance, and would be a really good influence, if she'd let him be. I'm not sure Tempe takes guidance or criticism well though! :D

8. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Ha! I found it. I knew there had to be a Bones thread somewhere.... I loooooooove Bones. It's so fabulous. This week's episode had me giddy, what with the dancing to old rock in the living room.. very cute. very, very cute. Anyone know if it's been picked up for season 2 yet?

9. MacsGirlMel

There's no definate 'yes' so far but a recent article said the chances were pretty good.

10. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

Thats good, bones definitly deserves to be on, its a great show

i loved the last ep, it was so amzing, i loved how booth couldnt get the knots untied so he just put his head under and lifted her up, it was so cute! :lol:

i felt bad for bones(you guys might be confuesd, but i cant call her temperance, she is just bones to me so i always call her bones :D ) when booth went to the fridge to get something and it exploded, i would have felt so bad!

is there a new ep coming this week?

11. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Yes, new episode this week.

12. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, I hope it's the one they say...last time they advertised it, they switched at the last minute.

*nods* loved the last scene.

I often just use Bones in discussions in such....it's easier to call the book one Tempe. LOL or Book Tempe and TV Tempe.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm a huge fan of "Bones"! So glad I found this forum here. I started out as a huge fan of CSI, and added Bones. This last episode was one of my favorites so far, it just keeps getting better and better.

I couldn't find any fansites for 'Bones', so I made one. Please come check it out. It's also dedicated to CSI.

"Forensic Files" http://s12.invisionfree.com/Forensic_Files/index.php?act=idx

I think you guys would really enjoy it, it has lots of potential. Please come by and make it better!

--Jen ( CSI_Bones_FanGirl at the site)

14. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Man do I hope it gets picked up for season 2.

I actually read the books before I watched the show, and it took me like, forever to realize the two were related. Then it took me even longer to realize that it was the same character... Booth always calls her Bones, so I didn't figure out her name was Temperance for the longest time.

Max Collins, the guy who writes all the CSI books (and the graphic novel Road to Perdition, incidentally) wrote a Bones book that just came out. I haven't read it (and doubt it compares to Kathy Reichs) but it looks interesting.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I read "Death du Jour" this fall, right as the show was starting. The writers of "Bones" have done an awesome job, I think, in recreating a lot of Tempe from Kathy's writing. And I can see some similarities in Booth to Agent Ryan.

I just checked out one of Collins' CSI books ( Double Dealer ) and it's pretty good so far. I've read mixed reviews on his "Bones" attempt, though.

Please come check out my site, there's also a section where we can discuss the books, etc.

--Jen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.