• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendell? I kind of figured that with the reactions. Well, I knew it could only be that reaction if it was Angela/Fisher, Angela/Wendell or Angela/Vincent because she doesn't mesh with any of them. :lol: It doesn't piss me off or anything. I like Wendell, so... but I just can't really see Wendell and Angela together. :lol: That image just doesn't work for me. Angela and the Muslim intern, yes... Angela and Jared, yes. Angela and Sweets, maybe. But Angela and Wendell or Angela/Vincent or Angela/Fisher none of those work for me. :lol:

Darn! I was so hoping it would be Jared. If only because I want to see Brendan Fehr again. :lol:

Can someone please tell me what the Muslim intern's name is? I can never quite catch it... or if I did, I forgot it. :lol:
Arastroo or something like that.

I thought it too but the last episode he was in kinda blew the idea off ;)

From the RAICSTOL thread.

What?!?!?!?! Angela sleeps with Wendell!! What the fucking hell is the matter with Hart Hanson?!?!?!?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: NO!!!!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SWEETS OR ZACHARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

UGH!!!!! AND DOES THIS MEAN WENDELL IS A REGULAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

At least he is considerate of Hodgins :thumbsup:

^ Thanks. That's gonna be a difficult name to remember.

I hope its just a one night stand kind of deal like Adam/Stella. :lol: I hope they're just both drunk or something. Otherwise it really makes no sense. I just can't see those two together. That's just a weird weird pairing to me. :lol:

Last edited:
Looked him up on IMDB- "Arastoo Vaziri". Cool name! :)

It's interesting how last year I was lukewarm about most of the interns, but this year I've actually come to like, or at least not mind, all of them. That's some good writing going on there, and interesting character development.

I'm still not liking Clark. But if they make him the trash guy, I wouldn't mind! :p
Wendell's ok.
Daisy's all right for the most part.

We haven't seen VNM and.. ahh, the emo guy. (I want to say it's Fisher, but I'm afraid I'm wrong) yet. I do hope Vincent returns! :(

I hope it's just a drunken one night thing too. It sounds like Wendell might be serious about her, I hated when Angela crushed Hodgy like that (what a ho!) last year. But now the idea of that doesn't seem so bad!

You're right. Emo guy is named Fisher. :)

Funny how the only intern we haven't seen a second time is the older heavy set guy who acted all fatherly toward Hodgins. I liked him. :)

Daisy and Clark are the only ones that annoy me. Daisy moreso than Clark, although Daisy wasn't bad in the last ep. :lol:

I have to wonder when/if Angela will ever find out about the tattoo that her father put on Hodgins' arm. :lol: I hope that doesn't end up being sucked into the black hole of continuity. :lol: Hopefully the writers will come back to that. :lol:

^^^ Oh yeah! I'd totally forgotten about that! Good memory. :)

I wasn't fond of emo guy, now that I think about it. Mr. Nigel-Murray grew on me though- I couldn't stand him in the beginning, and then I really liked him. Like I say, excellent writing/character development.

On a side note, there's an exec on one of the hospital boards here that I've seen come up during work, and his name is Nigel Murray! Makes me giggle everytime I see it. :lol:

Wasn't older, heavy-set guy retiring?

They need to bring VNM back, he was a good character and very interesting. I liked his random facts and stuttering :lol: He reminds me a bit of Zack :(

Wasn't older, heavy-set guy retiring?

They need to bring VNM back, he was a good character and very interesting. I liked his random facts and stuttering :lol: He reminds me a bit of Zack :(

He might have been retiring. I can't remember. I just liked his talk with Hodgins.

on VNM, yeah he's so cute. And he reminds me of Zack too... only with an accent. :lol:

Yeah, so did I :D I think HH had it deliberately planned for someone we'd like to be in only one episode. Grr.

I'm still holding out hope that one day we'll get to see a scene between VNM and Zack! :D That'd be made of awesome :p

damn! so angela's back to the old angela it seems! LOL :D
i loved last episode and... god, i love the squints but i swear to you guys i almost KILLED THEM.... coz brennan and booth were really about to... kiss! ¬¬ :D

If that is true about Wendell that is pretty funny. Though it would be even funnier if it was Sweets, since it was him that she made the celebacy pack with. Anywho, atleast that it is not with Fisher. If she got pregnant, she'd give birth to the spawn of satan (as Booth elegantly put it to Bones last season). I knew that it wouldn't be Booth. Angela wouldn't do that to Brennan and Hanson wouldn't do that to Bones fans since he WANTS B/B to get together. It would have been fun to have her sleep with Jared too. I do hope they get him back.

I heard from Live Journal that it has been confirmed that Zooey Dechannel will be guest appearing in an episode as Brennan's cousin. Read the clip here: http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/
Tags: 5.?? - the goop on the girl , casting , eonline , kristin
Q: Have you heard anything more about Zooey Deschanel guest starring on Bones?
A: It's official now! David Boreanaz spilled the news to us at Cirque du Soleil's Kooza Santa Monica premiere on Friday night. "I do know that Emily's sister is going to be on the next episode, which is exciting," he told us exclusively. "I think she's going to play Emily's cousin. It's a whole relationship thing that's going on now with us and it continues to grow and grow and get crazy." We smell a love triangle!

Here's a spoiler about the 100th episode! Yeah we get to see how B/B met! http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/128334.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back