• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
suinn1201, sadly, that episode will not air next week, but sometime in November. It's the annual baseball hiatus- playoffs and the World Series will take out most of the shows.

Estimated return date if there is no world series game 7 will be on Nov 5.

I put this in the LV forum, and it can be discussed in the MISC forum (if one wants to do so) but just for informational purposes.

American League :
Gm 1 Fri Oct. 16
Gm 2 Sat Oct. 17
Gm 3 Mon Oct. 19 4:13 pm FOX
Gm 4 Tue Oct. 20 7:57 pm FOX
Gm 5* Thu Oct. 22 7:57 pm FOX
Gm 6* Sat Oct. 24 4:13 pm FOX
Gm 7* Sun Oct. 25 8:20 pm FOX

National League:
Gm 1 Thu Oct. 15
Gm 2 Fri Oct. 16
Gm 3 Sun Oct. 18
Gm 4 Mon Oct. 19 8:07 pm TBS
Gm 5* Wed Oct. 21 8:07pm TBS
Gm 6* Fri Oct. 23 8:07 pm TBS
Gm 7* Sat Oct. 24 8:07 pm TBS

*IF NEEDED

The World Series: Times to Be Determined.
Gm 1 Wed Oct. 28 FOX
Gm 2 Thu Oct. 29 FOX
Gm 3 Sat Oct. 31 FOX
Gm 4 Sun Nov. 1 FOX
Gm 5* Mon Nov. 2 FOX
Gm 6* Wed Nov. 4 FOX
Gm 7* Thu Nov. 5 FOX

*IF NEEDED

I haven't been keeping up with spoilers for a while, but does anyone know any spoilers for Angela? Brennan? Has a permanent intern been assigned?

I seriously hate the world series hiatus. it's bad enough when it just effects My Bones watching schedule... but now it is messing up some of my other shows >.< But seriously... i kept saying "Kiss kiss kiss" when Brennan and Booth were like within inches of each other >.<

I'm actually liking the World Series hiatus :eek: :lol:

Doesn't it depends on who plays for the AL and NL??? :S If it's on the Pacific coast, the 7th game if they need one, BONES might still be on!

It is a west coast game scheduled for 7:30 pm Eastern time, 4:30 pm Pacific time. Fox probably won't show a new one to the west coast without showing it to the east, too. If anything, they might show a rerun. If the game is rained out, that might be another matter.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I just read the [Removed]
Angela's mystery lover is revealed!
Oh yeah I would also like to state that I am not crazy about baseball either, and I hate this hiatus

Last edited by a moderator:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so upset! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Not cool, not cool at all Hart Hanson!

Last edited:
Angela has a mystery lover? I thought she was being celebate. :confused:

Who is it?

As long as its not Seeley Booth (cause he's for Bones only), I probably won't be that bothered by it. Even though I do like Angela and Hodgins together. Honestly they could make her lover Sweets and I wouldn't care. :lol: but, I prefer for Angela and Hodgins to get back together. However, Angela might be cute with Jared Booth. :lol:

Can someone please tell me what the Muslim intern's name is? I can never quite catch it... or if I did, I forgot it. :lol:

Last edited:
Angela has a mystery lover? I thought she was being celebate. :confused:

Who is it?

As long as its not Seeley Booth (cause he's for Bones only), I probably won't be that bothered by it. Even though I do like Angela and Hodgins together. Honestly they could make her lover Sweets and I wouldn't care. :lol: but, I prefer for Angela and Hodgins to get back together. However, Angela might be cute with Jared Booth. :lol:

Can someone please tell me what the Muslim intern's name is? I can never quite catch it... or if I did, I forgot it. :lol:

read at your own risk

according to what I read its Wendell and Hodgins doesn't know. he (wendell) feels bad for hiding it from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back