• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can no longer find on imdb when the eps reair. It used to tell that with tv eps, but now I can't seem to find it. :(

IMDB only lists air dates up to 2 weeks in advance, so you might have to wait on those two.

This weeks episode was just pretty amazing. Loved Gordon Gordon so much better than Sweets and glad Booth has accepted his feelings!:thumbsup:

Booth: I had a bad day on the range.
Brennan: Is that a cowboy reference? :lol:

End of the rainbow... little green guy... gold coins... Leprechaun. :lol:

The current Iron Leprechaun is the guy who came on to Catherine in the CSI ep called "Chick Chop Flick Shop" (or something like that).

Brennan: I prefer good boys.
Booth: You do? :D

:lol: Gordon got so peeved when that guy called him a fry cook. :lol:

I love Bones!

This episode had the fangirl in me squeeing the whole time...

Bones likes good boys...HA HA! she loves Booth! I knew it!

Gordon Gordon & Sweets are awesome together. I loved that he asked why Sweets why hedidnt publish the book that he wrote. Loved Sweets' answer.

Angela & Gordon Gordon conversation was good too. Did Booth fall in love with Brennan in the dream, no of course not...he's loved her all along.

Booth has finally admitted it to himself. I just wanna know why he thinks she doesnt love him back

Aww...she would do anything for Booth....that made me :) just like last weeks hand holding & him telling her that he would kill for her or die for her :)

Next week! We meet Booth's grandpa...HA HA Booths grandpa is Gibbs' dad...They are related...well in TV world. I wonder if Booth's grandpa will say something to Bones about his feelings, cuz I am sure he's gotta know something...LOL

Great episode. Again, this season has totally been making me a big fan all over again. They're really nailing the dialogue, and it's ALWAYS awesome to see Gordon Gordon. :D

I loved the bits where Brennan was trying out her new sense of humour skills! Freaking hilarious! :lol:

Great episode! I love how Gordon Gordon told Booth to "grow a set" and Stewey said the same thing in Booth's hallucination in Critic in the Cabernet. So funny! I don't understand why he doesn't think that Bones loves him either. In the season premere, Cam basically told him that she does when she told him to make sure he is sure about his feelings because she'd never trust anyone again if he realized he didn't love her. I also realized that Gordon Gordon all but squashed Sweets' theory that Booth loves Brennan because of brain damage. Now, poor Booth, is probably real confused!! This show just gets better and better! I can't wait until next week with Gibb's dad as "Pops" and I REALLY can't wait until the Christmas episode with Zooey!!

Bahaha texmex327. I thought I was the only one who realized that. That would make Gibbs Booth's uncle.

HA HA! I thought the same thing when the guy who played Calleigh's dad on CSI: Miami played Sara's dad on Prison Break, but I digress :lol::lol:

I was watching Bones earlier and it was the episode where Sully leaves and asks Bones to go with him. I kept shouting at the TV that she stayed for Booth because she loves him...and I was right, she does....she pretty much said it in last nights episode. She would do anything for him which in my book equals LOVE :lol::lol:

Finally saw the ep with Angel/Wendell. I didn't think her and Wendell would mesh well, but I was wrong. They actually look kind of cute together. I still hope someday her and Jack will get back together though. The piglet was very cute.

Am I the only one who absolutely hates Angela/Wendell? Like with a passion?

I can't say that I hate it. I think that Wendall is going to end up hurt. I feel bad for Hodgins...he is still very much in love with Angela, I think. Its worse I think only cuz they are friends. I am curious to see how it plays out and if the rest of the team will have to take sides.

In a way, it is Hodgins' fault that Wendell's with Angela. She asked Hodgins' first about hooking up after her sixth month period was over. He said no. What is wrong with him? :lol: Doesn't he realize that it could lead to them actually getting back together? :lol:

So last night's episode was still pretty good, but slightly less awesome than the last few. Still there are some nice Bones and Booth moments for all of you, so that's a bonus.

I also have a thought about the intern that was on, but I'll save it until everyone else catches up so it's not spoilery (even though it's not really, but I don't like to discuss even minor stuff until everyone has had a chance to watch).

Bon Voir! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back