• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That April Fool's joke is awesome. It looks liek they have A TON of fun on set. Like, I love how David's son calls Emily his Dad's girlfriend.

I am excited for the next episode, just to see them in danger together.

That April Fool's joke is awesome. It looks liek they have A TON of fun on set. Like, I love how David's son calls Emily his Dad's girlfriend.

I am excited for the next episode, just to see them in danger together.

His dad's girlfriend? Really? Where'd you hear that? Too cute. I must admit. I wonder what that conversation was like:

:: David and his son watching Santa in the Slush::

David's son: "Dad, why'd you kiss Ms. Emily on the lips?"
:: David clears his throat before turning to his son.
David: "Well, son, you know I work on Bones and Ms. Deschanel, Emily, is a co-worker."
::Little boy nods.::
David: "Acting is a form of pretending. Sometimes Daddy has to pretend to do things I normally wouldn't do."
David's son: "So you wouldn't normally kiss Ms. Emily? It's just pretend."
David: "Yeah, that's exactly right."
David's son: "So Ms. Emily is your pretend girlfriend?"
:: David clears throat again.::
David: "Well...."

Too cute. I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall...

Okay, that is the best conversation EVER. Aha I love it!

I don't remember where I read it first, but I thought it was so cute.

His son is named Jaden, by the way. And he's about to have another kid! It's exciting.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. It made me laugh out loud!

What I loved:
~Booth slamming Brennan against the wall. Did I see sparks?
~Brennan trying to crack a joke and Booth asking her about it
~Angela's dad coming back to kick Hodgins' butt was too funny. That is what a true Texas gentleman would do (my dad offered to do the same thing to my daughters father, but I digress)
~I think I almost peed myself when the turkey went flying and hit Angela. That was my favorite part of the episode :guffaw::guffaw:
~Were Booth & Brennan arm in arm when they were in that chamber thingy?
~Brennan screaming at Booth, reminds me of the season finale from last episode.
~The blind doctor guy asking Brennan out and her saying no, I think that Booth was very pleased.
~The way she gently touched his face after he got hit. Can we say love?
~Hodgins with a tattoo of Angela on his shoulder, that was classic.

Next week! Two all new episodes, I am in Bones heaven.

~I loved the experiments. "You know you're both grounded, right?" :lol:
~I also loved Booth slamming Brennan against the wall. For no particular reason.
~The chamber was scary. And hurt my head.
~Bones asking Booth if he was okay when he got punched was cute.
~The Hodgins/Angela's dad storyline was funny, but I didn't really like it that that much, because from my perspective Angela broke up with him, yet he's the one that gets punished.
~I laughed hysterically with the "We need to stop being around smart people, you'll notice that I'm stupid." "I all ready know you're stupid. Wait, that... came out... wrong." :guffaw:

What I loved:
~Angela's dad coming back to kick Hodgins' butt was too funny. That is what a true Texas gentleman would do (my dad offered to do the same thing to my daughters father, but I digress)
~I think I almost peed myself when the turkey went flying and hit Angela. That was my favorite part of the episode :guffaw::guffaw:
~The blind doctor guy asking Brennan out and her saying no, I think that Booth was very pleased.

It was a good episode, no doubt!

~ I most certainly saw sparks, yes! That was NOT a dazed or shocked expression on Brennan's face when Booth slammed her against the wall. :devil: She looked directly into his eyes and had an "I would so screw you against this wall right now if there weren't people around" expression on her face.

~ The second I saw Angela's dad, I thought to myself "ZZ-Top is in this episode?" :wtf: I also kept thinking "damn, I thought they'd do more with this angry father angle" and then I saw Hodgins dumped in the middle of the desert with an Angela tattoo on his arm and almost choked myself laughing so hard! :lol: There'd better be some "comedy gold" moments due to that tat.

~ Dude, I don't care if Angela called it a glancing blow... you get hit in the face with a turkey that's been frozen solid, especially at the speed it hit her, and you'll have a bruise. I saw no bruise! :rolleyes:

~ Brennan and Booth shrieking like they did while trapped in that chamber was funny and terrifying at the same time. I wanted to laugh at the ridiculous noises they were making but I was too afraid for their lives to actually laugh. Plus, it turned out that those ridiculous noises saved their lives. I loved the way they were shouting at each other after Booth woke up. :D

~ I think I like the pattern I've seen this season with Brennan turning down "logical" sex. First she turned down Wexler in the UK and then in this episode she turned down... uh... the guy with the clicking glasses. I forgot his name. Anyhow, I think it shows that, whether she realizes it or not, she's developed a serious attachment to Booth.

~ About Mr. Nigel Murray and the way he rattles off random trivia... at first I thought it was endearing, I really did, but now I find myself rolling my eyes and trying to tune him out until he says something relevant. I still think he's a sweet, awkward character with a lovely accent.

~ After Brennan touched Booth's face like that (and by the way, how funny was it for Booth to get cracked on the jaw by a blind guy?) I can definitely say "love"!

And I loved Sweets... because they made fun of him! (I didn't think I had to put this in spoilers since they basically make fun of him in every episode :D )

Last edited:

What I loved:

It was a good episode, no doubt!

~ I most certainly saw sparks, yes! That was NOT a dazed or shocked expression on Brennan's face when Booth slammed her against the wall. :devil: She looked directly into his eyes and had an "I would so screw you against this wall right now if there weren't people around" expression on her face.

~ The second I saw Angela's dad, I thought to myself "ZZ-Top is in this episode?" :wtf: I also kept thinking "damn, I thought they'd do more with this angry father angle" and then I saw Hodgins dumped in the middle of the desert with an Angela tattoo on his arm and almost choked myself laughing so hard! :lol: There'd better be some "comedy gold" moments due to that tat.

~ Dude, I don't care if Angela called it a glancing blow... you get hit in the face with a turkey that's been frozen solid, especially at the speed it hit her, and you'll have a bruise. I saw no bruise! :rolleyes:

~ Brennan and Booth shrieking like they did while trapped in that chamber was funny and terrifying at the same time. I wanted to laugh at the ridiculous noises they were making but I was too afraid for their lives to actually laugh. Plus, it turned out that those ridiculous noises saved their lives. I loved the way they were shouting at each other after Booth woke up. :D

~ I think I like the pattern I've seen this season with Brennan turning down "logical" sex. First she turned down Wexler in the UK and then in this episode she turned down... uh... the guy with the clicking glasses. I forgot his name. Anyhow, I think it shows that, whether she realizes it or not, she's developed a serious attachment to Booth.

~ About Mr. Nigel Murray and the way he rattles off random trivia... at first I thought it was endearing, I really did, but now I find myself rolling my eyes and trying to tune him out until he says something relevant. I still think he's a sweet, awkward character with a lovely accent.

~ After Brennan touched Booth's face like that (and by the way, how funny was it for Booth to get cracked on the jaw by a blind guy?) I can definitely say "love"!

And I loved Sweets... because they made fun of him! (I didn't think I had to put this in spoilers since they basically make fun of him in every episode :D )

You know I thought that Angela looked too pretty after being hit by a frozen turkey. I comepletely forgot about the part where Cam grounded Hodgins & Mr. Nigel-Murray. I always LMAO at Bones, but I think yesterday I laughed a little harder.

The episode was hilarious !!! :lol:
Hodgins and Nigel-Murray making experiments were great (I missed Hodgins and Zack ones), B&B scenes were great too and Hodgins at the end with Angela's tattoo *lol* poor guy.

Ew! That crime scene is extra gross.

:lol: at "sports terms".

Vincent Nigel-Murray! Yay!

Angela thinks her dad is gonna hurt Hodgins? :lol: But yay for seeing Billy Gibbons of ZZTop again.

Brennan: You wouldn't understand, Booth.
Booth: Of course I do. Beam me up, Scotty. :lol:

Booth: This place is making me cranky.

Loved the look on B&B's faces when Booth pushed her against the wall and acted as her shield. Aww...

:lol: at Cam telling the guys they're grounded and then later when she got onto them for being in the room together, they looked like little kids being confronted by their parent. :lol:

Brennan: Ohhh, that little brain! :lol:

Yikes at the turkey hitting Angie in the face. One more thing for her father to be angry at Hodgins for.

The vic kind of looks like Debbie Gibson. :lol: I thought that was a pic of her for a minute there. :lol:

Hodgins: YOu know what creeps me out? The way English people say "lover". :lol:

:lol: at B&B about the chair with the radioactive stuff on it. :lol:

B&B walking in on the couple, then they leave and the couple goes right back to what they were doing like they were never interrupted. :lol:

:lol: Angie's dad scared Sweets. Heehee! Sweets saying he had a thing for Angela, but no more (cause of her dad). The look Jack gave him was funny.

Dr. Earthquake. :lol:

B&B's noises in the chamber... :lol:

Loved them shouting when they got out and the blind guy said they needed to rest cause he didn't want to be deaf too. :lol:

Ameilerate (sp)? Never heard that word before.

:lol: at the guy hitting Booth by accident.

Loved Brennan calling Booth stupid and then back-peddling. :lol: And what she said about the others too.

Her dad gave Jack a tatt of Angela? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Ameliorate: from the Latin word "melior" meaning better. It basically means "to make things better". I have a 99 in Latin, what can I say. :lol:

I need to rewatch the episode. Some of the stuff I don't remember, mostly because I had to leave early and rush home so that I could call one of the TVs, since my dad watches Hell's Kitchen while I watch CSI.

I laughed a lot in this episode. It was a good one.

Haha, I wasn't even close with that spelling. :lol: Thanks, Alex. See they didn't teach us big words like that when I was in school. Of course I never took Latin either. :lol:

One thing I forgot to mention: The killer was predictable. I knew it would be that boy with the longish hair the minute they first showed him. He took off too quickly after B&B interrupted his time with the girl. :lol: Plus when B&B were locked in that chamber, I saw a flash of longish dark hair, so I knew it had to either be him or the girl.

I liked the last episode. My favorite part was the "You're grounded!" line :lol:
The body (if you could really call that a body) this week reminded me of the lasagna my dog threw up a few days ago (please don't ask why my dog was eating lasagna, it's a long story :rolleyes:)

I loved the whole end scene with Bones telling Booth that she has always known how stupid he is and Bones not doing such a good job at making him feel better when she hurt his feelings. I was cracking up!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back