• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe, sorry Ginnna. I should have put a warning on that one. :lol: It's definitely in the category of "too hot to handle". :lol: Oh, great... now I've got the Ghostbusters theme song going in my head. :lol:

Eh, no big deal. In fact, I consider nearly-naked David Boreanaz to be a public service. They should be thanking you! ;)

Don't know if I mentioned it before or not, but ... that episode with the monkey (and the car salesmen), during the commerical break (well one of them) they showed outtakes. There was the one where the monkey was supposed to give the guy a tissue, but he just kept taking tissues out of the box. :lol: You could hear a woman saying "monkey, give it to him." :lol: I kept thinking "doesn't the monkey have a name?" :lol:

I saw an interview with David Boreanaz on Rachael Ray's talk/food show (I wasn't actually watching Rachael Ray as she annoys the everliving crap out of me, but the TV had been left on and I happened to look up from the computer to see her interviewing him) and he told that same story about the monkey with the tissues. And then I saw him do the most adorable dance. :lol:

Did you see it? If not, check it out (the dancing comes at the very end of the video). SO cute. :D

:lol: Rachael Ray annoys me too. I never watch her show. :lol:

Thanks for the video though. that cracked me up. He's just adorable.

Thanks for posting that pic of David GregNickRyanFan. :drool:

AN ENGAGED WOMAN’S INVOLVEMENT WITH A DATING SERVICE HAS BOOTH AND BRENNAN SEARCHING FOR A MATCH ON “BONES” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, ON FOX

1st of 2 All-New Episodes Airing This Week Another All-New Episode Airs Thursday, April 16

When the image of the Virgin Mary is spotted on a bale of compressed cardboard at a recycling plant, Booth and Brennan are on the scene. They discover the image is no miracle, but rather an outline of dried human blood. Upon closer inspection, they find a flattened body inside the compressed cardboard, and must find out who the victim is and who may have wanted her dead. When they discover the victim had been planning the perfect wedding for years – even before she even had a boyfriend – and was finally engaged to be married, they trace her last steps and find that her fiancé was not the only man in her life. With a trail of men from a cell-phone dating service in tow, Booth and Brennan try to understand the duplicitous woman’s dealings. Meanwhile, the pair grow suspicious when they spot Sweets’ girlfriend Daisy trying on a wedding dress with another man, and Hodgins and Angela come to terms with the status of their relationship in “The Cinderella in the Cardboard” episode of BONES airing Wednesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-414) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Matthew Yang King as Dr. Marcus Scheer; Eric Matheny as Bob Caverly; Mayim Bialik as Genie Gormon; Linda Hart as Mrs. Lucia Bertolino; Pat Lentz as Anya Pertel; Brandon Scott as Bartender; Kevin Christy as Kurtis Rossi; PJ Byrne as Joe Fillion; René L. Moreno as Barney; Jerry Zatarain, Jr. as Juan

THE WORLD OF DEATH METAL MUSIC STRIKES A FATAL CHORD ON “BONES” THURSDAY, APRIL 16, ON FOX

Stephen Fry Guest-Stars :) Yayyyy !!!

2nd of 2 All-New Episodes Airing This Week

When a real human skeleton is found being used as a stage prop for a death metal band in Norway, authorities determine the victim was an American citizen. The Jeffersonian team tracks the skeletal remains to an underground U.S. death metal band and identifies the victim as a bassist named Mayhem from a band called Spew. As Booth and Brennan venture into the unfamiliar world of death metal music to search for the killer and a motive, they learn about their own team’s surprising musical preferences and gain new insight into Sweets’ past. Meanwhile, when Sweets asks Dr. Gordon Wyatt (guest star Stephen Fry) for input on the book he’s writing about Booth and Brennan, Dr. Wyatt lends Sweets an interesting perspective on the pair’s unique relationship in the “Mayhem on a Cross” episode of BONES airing Thursday, April 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-415) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Stephen Fry as Dr. Gordon Wyatt; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Greg Roman as Murderbreath; Frank Pacheco as Mayhem; John Thomas as Wrath; Michael William Freeman as Grinder; AJ Trauth as Pinworm; Tania Raymonde as Lexi; Frida Farrell as Dr. Solberg; Thor Knai as Delta Unit Commander

New ep tonight! I just hope I get to see it. It's been storming practically all day and I'm worried that the weather coverage will be on for the whole hour or something. :(

New episode tonight! Woo hoo! :thumbsup:

It was good. I felt so bad for Cam. She really did great with the scenes that she was given. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Angela is freakin hilarious. I love her.

Next week looks interesting. Booth pushes Bones up against the wall...I hear my inner fanfic writer calling.

Press Release courtesy of Spoiler TV:

After being greeted on Thursday nights with six pre-emptions in 11 weeks, FOX hopes to make it up to "Bones" fans with special Monday and Wednesday broadcasts later this month.

Said first-run episodes - airing Wednesday, April 15 at 8:00/7:00c and Monday, April 20 at 8:00/7:00c - are in addition to the seven left to air in its regular Thursday, 8:00/7:00c home, beginning tonight.

The news means that, barring any other changes, all 26 episodes filmed for its fourth season will air.

"24" is the only other drama on television to produce as many hours this season (24 for season seven plus the two-hour "Redemption" prequel).

OH NOOOOOOOO!!! I just realized that my freaking DRV isn't recording the episode! But... it's not too terribly terrible since I only missed the first 4 minutes I can catch the other 56 minutes.

*grumble* Freaking temperamental technology.

I'll come back once I've seen it.

After being greeted on Thursday nights with six pre-emptions in 11 weeks, FOX hopes to make it up to "Bones" fans with special Monday and Wednesday broadcasts later this month.

Said first-run episodes - airing Wednesday, April 15 at 8:00/7:00c and Monday, April 20 at 8:00/7:00c - are in addition to the seven left to air in its regular Thursday, 8:00/7:00c home, beginning tonight.

Since there's an ep on Wednesday and Monday, does that mean there isn't one on Thursday of that week? Cause orginally they said the 15th and 16th of April will be new eps.

I hope tonight's Bones was good (haven't watched yet). I can't take another epic failure like tonight's CSI ep (which was a waste of time to watch and I never thought I'd ever hear myself say those words about a CSI episode lol).

Since there's an ep on Wednesday and Monday, does that mean there isn't one on Thursday of that week? Cause orginally they said the 15th and 16th of April will be new eps.

I hope tonight's Bones was good (haven't watched yet). I can't take another epic failure like tonight's CSI ep (which was a waste of time to watch and I never thought I'd ever hear myself say those words about a CSI episode lol).

I don't know :confused:
I tried watching CSI tonight, it really didn't catch my attention (surprisingly)
I thought that tonight's episode was good,
especially for Cam.

Good gawd, this was a great Cam episode. I don't even know the name of the actress who plays Cam, but she was brilliant in this ep. So was the daughter of the vic.

By the way, does anyone think that Brennan, like Zach, might have Asperger's Syndrome? I'm sure that she exhibits several characteristics.

The actress playing the young girl is Dana Davis. She appeared on Season 2 of Heroes before this. And I think I saw her on another show just recently....but not sure.

The actress playing the young girl is Dana Davis. She appeared on Season 2 of Heroes before this. And I think I saw her on another show just recently....but not sure.

Oh yeah (I only saw the last minute and a half of the episode so far lol), I thought she looked familiar. She was Micah's cousin who had that mimic ability.

And I think I saw her on another show just recently....but not sure.
Dana Davis has appeared on Criminal Minds, Pushing Daisies, CSI: Miami, The O.C., Gilmore Girls, Boston Public, and several other shows. She was a regular in The Nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back